#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

37 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Pretty sure he is a client of Lou's company now, it's not clear how long he's been with her but she has posted about him a bit within the last year. 

Jamie lynn posted a pic of her in an office in LA in Jan with a steven tyler gold disc on the wall (looks like Lou's office also proving Lynne is comfortable around Lou), then Larry has announced he's the current manager of Aerosmith. It's all a bit intertwined?

Steven was with Britney at the Super Bowl in Phoenix the year Katy Perry performed as well. 

Guys there is a new update on the Court website and I contacted Lawyers of Britney to explain and take a look. I will show you what I found on Internet in the meantime. 

02/25/2020 Stipulation and Order (for Medical Expense Allowance )
Filed by Attorney for Petitioner

A “stipulation” is an agreement between two parties that is submitted to the judge for approval. It eliminates the need to go to court and have a judge make a decision about an issue. A written “Stipulation and Order” includes the parties' agreement, both of their notarized signatures, and the judge's signature.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, srp448 said:

Hmmm... what makes you think that?

Because of this information I found in Internet, it talks about aggrement :

A “stipulation” is an agreement between two parties that is submitted to the judge for approval. It eliminates the need to go to court and have a judge make a decision about an issue. A written “Stipulation and Order” includes the parties' agreement, both of their notarized signatures, and the judge's signature.

22 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

Because of this information I found in Internet, it talks about aggrement :

A “stipulation” is an agreement between two parties that is submitted to the judge for approval. It eliminates the need to go to court and have a judge make a decision about an issue. A written “Stipulation and Order” includes the parties' agreement, both of their notarized signatures, and the judge's signature.

I thought it was just an agreement for a medical expense? I mean, I hope you're right!

7 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

That latest video, not being critical of Brit, but is this their way of getting her to endorse the whole thing seeing as she will probably never go there? 

She looks really comfortable in her own home promoting and reading letters hand picked for her to read.

Just found an article from 2010 which tried to explain the purpose of extending the conservatorship (and not ending in 2009) where an insider says "Britney can't interact with other people", like literally what the hell... Well I already expressed it all on here, take a look

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Nickey said:

Just found an article from 2010 which tried to explain the purpose of extending the conservatorship (and not ending in 2009) where an insider says "Britney can't interact with other people", like literally what the hell... Well I already expressed it all on here, take a look

Will this ever end, seriously? Come on. How can they be so shitty they can’t see her as a human being. 

39 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

please explain:) 

I am not here to defend a tarot card reader but I think his videos about Britney seem hopeful.  In his latest Britney reading(a month old), he speaks about how someone from Britney's past that she may have had problems with would end up making peace and potentially helping Britney in some way - he guessed it would be Timberlake or Xtina but I think it is Jessica Simpson.  I hope Britney reads Jessica's book. 

I'm so confused this apparent photo that was deleted is up on her Instagram? The posts are flowing through now and the weird roses and tea cups and Bible verses. What is going on?!!!

Edit: wow THE photo was only re uploaded an hour ago!!?  So her team knew it was too late and re uploaded it again omg they are so shook. Why is being a Britney fan so wild :comingthru:

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I'm so confused this apparent photo that was deleted is up on her Instagram? The posts are flowing through now and the weird roses and tea cups and Bible verses. What is going on?!!!

Edit: wow THE photo was only re uploaded an hour ago!!?  So her team knew it was too late and re uploaded it again omg they are so shook. Why is being a Britney fan so wild :comingthru:

Lou Taylor trying to distract from her deposition