#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

On the Instagram of Lawyers for Britney, in the stories. I have seen that they have made an app where they have a mask with the word Free Britney, how can you not support in person, I suppose they do it that way.
I really liked that gesture but I have no idea what application they have used.

He created the mask: https://instagram.com/agnostox?igshid=a5by56j4rzzg it’s on his profile 

On 4/9/2020 at 8:38 PM, Catalin said:

#FreeBritney is dead lbr. :crying2:

This. The conservatorship goes way beyond any of our fighting and campaigning. We are talking about contracts upon contracts, lawyers, legal stuff that none of us know about. I think we definitely all made an impact somehow but I just don’t think anything will ever change. There’s so much money riding on this being messed up and everyone in team Britney is NOT going to let that happen lbr. 

• Like 3

Not that anyone can spare a fart, but there's 3 new fake reviews of Tristar on Glassdoor after someone posted a negative one last week. Strange that all 3 have the same writing style and praise Lou, and think a benefit of a job is free food. Not able to actively defend claims of having an authoritan dictator at the helm though, or actual benefits like good pay/401 amiright.

• Haha 1

Lou still implying racism by posting about bats in china all the time. This is going to hurt their company with all their sports stars that usually pick up huge appearence or signing fees by going to Asia during the golden years of their careers.  If she was so nice why would she be posting this.

• Like 1

One year ago the #FREEBRITNEY movement started with the voicemail the girls from Britney’s Gram received. To celebrate the One Year Anniversary I created a 25 minute long video reminder of what happened during this last year. You can watch it here on my Instagram TV (it’s in two parts).

Watch it!

Hope you guys like it 🙂

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Wow, I can't believe a year has passed already. This thread remains the most iconic thing Exhale has ever done. It's just sad to see that nothing has really changed for Britney. I know things take time but she's not getting that time back when (if) she's free.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

It seems that the trial date is still for the moment ... I hope that her mother's lawyers do a good job, that the judges see the illegalities of the conservatorship and that she finally has the freedom and rights that she should never have lost.

Well seeing JLs videos today Lynne and Jamie are still shacked up together at the kentwood mansion, i think we can agree now Lynne is not going against jamie. Her involvement was likely there to be a family member present in Jamie’s absence. Nothing will change.