#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

42 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Well seeing JLs videos today Lynne and Jamie are still shacked up together at the kentwood mansion, i think we can agree now Lynne is not going against jamie. Her involvement was likely there to be a family member present in Jamie’s absence. Nothing will change.

Doesn't Lynne have some kind of pay packet from the c-ship too?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Well seeing JLs videos today Lynne and Jamie are still shacked up together at the kentwood mansion, i think we can agree now Lynne is not going against jamie. Her involvement was likely there to be a family member present in Jamie’s absence. Nothing will change.

I promise you that I will never understand the family mechanics and what kind of human beings they are. Allowing abuse of her daughter by her ex-husband and unknown people until 2006 seems all so serious to me, I don't know if it is because of ignorance or for her education?.

2 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

she's def not going and we all know they will add another hearing 

Another fact that I do not understand is that they are adding dates and closing files as if nothing ... I had understood that the important date was April 21, but they have added another date or no idea for what reason.

8 hours ago, Catalin said:

Doesn't Lynne have some kind of pay packet from the c-ship too?

Yes in the expenses that Jordan used to publish, she has all her household bills paid (which was 90,000 last year) plus $2,000 a month in spending money. She actually gets about the same money that Jamie is being paid - yet people say Jamie’s just in it for the money, despite the fact he was actually working for it.....

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Yes in the expenses that Jordan used to publish, she has all her household bills paid (which was 90,000 last year) plus $2,000 a month in spending money. She actually gets about the same money that Jamie is being paid - yet people say Jamie’s just in it for the money, despite the fact he was actually working for it.....

And will this compensate her, while her daughter is caught in an illegal conservatorship?

• Like 1
On 4/20/2020 at 4:34 PM, EasyThere said:

I am the biggest  #FreeBritney supporter. But until she decides to speak up directly to us/media etc. about it. I think we need to let this go for now. It at least till someone has a concrete evidence that she is fine,not fine,concrete evidence/documents of abuse etc.

Its clear that nit even Lynn is not on her side anymore aka not going against Jamie. Its clear Britney is not even bothered enough to show up in court. 

We know this whole situation is not right.and Britney herself said she wants freedom a year ago in front of the judge. But it's clear synth happened after that hearing. And I am 100% sure Britney had another institution visit after it sometimes last year.

Eh, I get what you're saying but I also really don't agree with you.

at least till someone has a concrete evidence that she is fine,not fine,concrete evidence/documents of abuse etc.

I understand why a lot of people feel this way. But let's look at the situation here: Why is a supposedly extremely mentally ill woman doing any of the things she's done for the past decade? The conservatorship was filed in 2008 and just a short year later Britney was embarking on a worldwide tour.....what?! I don't buy that "her situation is unique". That.Is.Not.What.Conservatorships.Are.For. They are meant for gravely ill people. Even when Britney was at her lowest in 2007/2008, when was it ever documented in her HIGHLY PUBLICIZED life that she was gravely ill/disabled? Don't get me wrong, I hate stans who undermine the severity of her situation in those years. But her father coming in and stripping her of every single human right? Forcing her to take medication? And then having the nerve to shove her back into the studio MONTHS after her 5150 stay. Going on to have a massive public "comeback"? All in what favor? Money? Her image? To appease the record label? Come on now. Where was the consideration for her WELL-BEING? Conservatorships are NOT meant to help rebalance someone's life. The fact this even went through in 2008 is bull****.

ts clear that nit even Lynn is not on her side anymore aka not going against Jamie.

This isn't fair. As stans we need to remember first and foremost that the Spears family is still a family. Whatever their dynamic is their business. I think this family has gone time and time again to prove they're not "typical". I'm sure Britney still wants a relationship with her brother, sister, nieces, and nephews. Yes, she and Lynne are in an ongoing court battle against Jamie, but come on. Girls need to visit their loved ones still. That's their business. 

We know this whole situation is not right.and Britney herself said she wants freedom a year ago in front of the judge.

The fact that you mention this and then saying "We should let this go until we have concrete evidence that Britney wants out" is laughable. This isn't factual at all. Britney supposedly telling the judge she wants out of her conservatorship came from a gossip website (either TMZ or The Blast. I can't remember). It was hearsay. The room was cleared and the judge asked to speak with Britney personally. No one knows what was discussed.  

Its clear Britney is not even bothered enough to show up in court. 

This is the only bit of your post that I can say might have something going on behind it. And I hope people read this and remember this:

We actually don't know what the hell is going on. We have a pretty damn good theory but nothing is concrete evidence. Court hearings are happening and fans are protesting outside. However, we don't really know what's happening inside the courtroom.

I really hate that stans think whenever a hearing takes place Britney is going to burst out of the doors screaming, "I'M FREE. HERE COMES BLACKOUT 2.0" with Jamie and Lou being taken away to jail. From how it appears, the conservatorship is not being fought to end from either party. I've said this time and time again: Britney herself needs to file a petition for termination. This can be done with or without Jamie or Jodie's consent. No petition has ever been filed since 2008. No petition was filed even when #FreeBritney started.

For all we know Britney is fighting to change conservators. I don't know. Nobody knows. But one thing is clear: Lynne is on her side. Lynne and her lawyers have appeared in opposition of Jamie and his lawyers.

#FreeBritney is really convoluted and confusing. I just wish more stans would face the facts of the situation that no one appears to be fighting for this thing to be brought to an end. I wish the Gram Girls, who supposedly have a lot of evidence against Team B would come forward again and give sources to their accusations. It would be another firestarter. Sadly, it's becoming really obvious they received a Cease & Desist.

Whatever is happening, let's just remain optimistic.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Eh, I get what you're saying but I also re Yes, she and Lynne are in an ongoing court battle against Jamie, but come on. 

The room was cleared and the judge asked to speak with Britney personally. No one knows what was discussed.  

For all we know Britney is fighting to change conservators. I don't know. Nobody knows. But one thing is clear: Lynne is on her side. Lynne and her lawyers have appeared in opposition of Jamie and his lawyers.

We actually don't know this to even be true though. All we know for certain is that Lynne appeared in court asking for access to medical records, we know literally nothing else than that. It's pure speculation.

It's far more likely at this point that Lynne just wanted to be recognised in the court, but again that's just speculation. There's no evidence her and Jamie have come up against each other.

• Like 2
On 4/21/2020 at 2:34 AM, EasyThere said:

I am the biggest  #FreeBritney supporter. But until she decides to speak up directly to us/media etc. about it. I think we need to let this go for now. It at least till someone has a concrete evidence that she is fine,not fine,concrete evidence/documents of abuse etc.

Its clear that nit even Lynn is not on her side anymore aka not going against Jamie. Its clear Britney is not even bothered enough to show up in court. 

We know this whole situation is not right.and Britney herself said she wants freedom a year ago in front of the judge. But it's clear synth happened after that hearing. And I am 100% sure Britney had another institution visit after it sometimes last year.

Honestly, I'm starting to think that #FreeBritney is a waste of time... and this is not even negativity, it's just how it is.

On 4/20/2020 at 1:59 PM, Winter _90 said:

It seems that the trial date is still for the moment ... I hope that her mother's lawyers do a good job, that the judges see the illegalities of the conservatorship and that she finally has the freedom and rights that she should never have lost.

What I still don't understand is, ok, the hearing was moved to July, but has Jodi's role as temporary conservator been extended too? I mean, I would guess, but is there a document that says that? 

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

What I still don't understand is, ok, the hearing was moved to July, but has Jodi's role as temporary conservator been extended too? I mean, I would guess, but is there a document that says that? 

My interpretation:
Jodi's date is from the previous time and in August the judge will approve whether she is still the temporary personal conservator or not.