#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

On 3/12/2020 at 10:29 AM, ****y said:

This was Judge Brenda Penny approving Geraldine Wyle’s (Jaime’s lawyer) request to unseal the transcripts. 

This doesn’t feel like good news because the judge is helping Jamie make moves, but who knows. 

I’m sorry but what is unsealed now? And isn’t it a sad day when a father is so corrupt that he’s fighting his own daughter with her money? That’s some BS trash there 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Scrappy said:

I’m sorry but what is unsealed now? And isn’t it a sad day when a father is so corrupt that he’s fighting his own daughter with her money? That’s some BS trash there 

He’s absolutely vile. 

Jamie wanted (and now has) access to the transcripts from the hearing that Britney gave her testimony at.  It’s basically a play-by-play account of every single word said in court. 

• Super Mods

Wait I’m lost...what’s so important about the transcripts? Is there something in it that she have said in court that is important? Why do I feel she’s never getting out? Everything is not working in her favor!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, justhanging said:

I'm sorry but I have to bring this back up again....

Why was Doctor Benson dying prior to having to deliver an evaluation on Britney swept under the rug so quickly??

Any detectives out there to do some research into his untimely death?

Didn't someone even reach out to his wife who said he had a long-term health condition.

6 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

You see JL posted about receiving a birthday gift from Lou. It isn't a gift if the person is your accountant and you pay them, lol.

Yeah, I saw Lou posting a picture with her for her birthday, but NickRewind said JL's birthday was until tomorrow.

And yeah, google says it's April 4th too. So what's wrong with Lou? 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1