#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, JordanMiller said:

No pages or comments were removed!

I changed a setting so threads show 20 replies per page instead of 15. That's what reduced the page count. However nothing has been hidden or removed :)

Thanks @Roxxy for the heads up!

ill allow it GIF

• Haha 1

Hi everyone I haven’t posted In months but I have been keeping up to date with everything and with what’s been going on here. 

I am so worried about Britney 😪 her Instagram is clearly not her anymore at all I just feel like it’s all to hard with how ‘she’ posts I mean posting so many pictures after fans were once again asking where she was after literally going ghost for so long. The pictures are awful to me it looks like she’s told to pose for some pictures and they take loads to spread over a few days. 
Also what made me think more it wasn’t her was when her account was posting bloody Tik Tok videos from In the zone....which Britney clearly wanted nothing to do with! The fact she was not even there to show face once again speaks volumes how much she properly is refusing to work.

something is going on and it’s very dark Jaydens video yeah he might be a kid but he’s old enough to know what’s going on with his own mum. The fact he called jamie a **** and called out the c-ship speaks volumes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Catalin said:

According to Lawyers for Britney, Geraldine A. Wyle, Jamie's counsel, requested access to the January 22th sealed transcripts for an urgent matter.

My boyfriend is an attorney and said this means...when they had the hearing, either both parties agreed or one party requested and the judge agreed to essentially make the hearing and court reporters transcript private. Now Jamie's attorney is saying she wants it public and right away, for some reason...or at least not sealed. The judge may tell the parties they can't leak it. Maybe the attorney wants other people to review the testimony such as an expert witness to give an opinion on something- like whether the conservatorship should be dissolved. But typically, if unsealed the press has access to it.

OMG

• Like 3

america's 'justice' is a joke :jackk:

there are so much worse parents out there than Britney and they don't give a flying **** 

but when fat pay checks are on the table they're acting as if they were meticulous :mcorangu:

we saw the disaster for Americans when it comes to culture :juggingu: spend more time educating ur kids 

• Like 4
12 hours ago, iamsodramatic said:

My boyfriend is an attorney and said this means...when they had the hearing, either both parties agreed or one party requested and the judge agreed to essentially make the hearing and court reporters transcript private. Now Jamie's attorney is saying she wants it public and right away, for some reason...or at least not sealed. The judge may tell the parties they can't leak it. Maybe the attorney wants other people to review the testimony such as an expert witness to give an opinion on something- like whether the conservatorship should be dissolved. But typically, if unsealed the press has access to it.

OMG

This is what Lawyers for Britney said about the recent update:

14 hours ago, iamsodramatic said:

OMG

OMG

Also @JordanMiller is it possible to get a shocked emoji as a reaction??

Guys I need your opinion on something I stumbled over today. I was searching „Courtney Love Lou Taylor“ on Google and found an article (https://www.google.de/amp/s/breatheheavy.wordpress.com/2010/02/14/california-judge-disqualified-challenge-of-prejudice-courtney-love-gets-new-judge-in-guardianship-case/amp/) where Courtney says Britney’s dad Jamie is molesting Britney and that her Cousin Jessica Spears can testify this. She wanted to testify for payment - as what I read - but unfortunately no agreement with Radaronline was made about the amount of money. Does anyone has more information on this?  

I then started googling “Jessica Spears” and what I found then might be crazy and a little off. Jessica can’t no longer testify, because she died in a car accident in the beginning of January 2020 (there are two different Jessica Spears’, one was 37 and the other one 33):    

https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Woman-dies-in-crash-on-New-Years-Eve-566645381.html    

https://usobit.com/obituaries-2020/01/jessica-spears-december-13-1982-january-3-2020-age-37/amp/    

Do you think there’s a possibility that one of these Jessica’s have been Britney’s Cousin and that Jessica’s car accident was no accident at all? I maybe totally crazy but what if she got “removed” on purpose?! Maybe I’ve seen to much crime thrillers 🙈  

Hi @RobdaSilva

I changed the color as requested. TEEHEE ❤

Roxxy 💋

5 hours ago, RobdaSilva said:

Guys I need your opinion on something I stumbled over today. I was searching „Courtney Love Lou Taylor“ on Google and found an article (https://www.google.de/amp/s/breatheheavy.wordpress.com/2010/02/14/california-judge-disqualified-challenge-of-prejudice-courtney-love-gets-new-judge-in-guardianship-case/amp/) where Courtney says Britney’s dad Jamie is molesting Britney and that her Cousin Jessica Spears can testify this. She wanted to testify for payment - as what I read - but unfortunately no agreement with Radaronline was made about the amount of money. Does anyone has more information on this?  

I then started googling “Jessica Spears” and what I found then might be crazy and a little off. Jessica can’t no longer testify, because she died in a car accident in the beginning of January 2020 (there are two different Jessica Spears’, one was 37 and the other one 33):    

https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Woman-dies-in-crash-on-New-Years-Eve-566645381.html    

https://usobit.com/obituaries-2020/01/jessica-spears-december-13-1982-january-3-2020-age-37/amp/    

Do you think there’s a possibility that one of these Jessica’s have been Britney’s Cousin and that Jessica’s car accident was no accident at all? I maybe totally crazy but what if she got “removed” on purpose?! Maybe I’ve seen to much crime thrillers 🙈  

Hi @RobdaSilva

Roxxy 💋

Can anyone find out if this dead Jessica Spears really was Britney’s Cousin? And does anyone has more information about testifying to RadarOnline?

9 hours ago, RobdaSilva said:

Hi @RobdaSilva

Roxxy 💋

Wow, this sounds as shady and plausible as that doctor's story :mj: