#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

27 minutes ago, 4darkchildney said:

What does the article say? I think it's blocked in my country

"Jamie Lynn told Britney that sometimes the healthiest thing is to step back and take a break," a source exclusively told Life & Style . "Britney is so super sensitive and vulnerable and reading all the comments people leave on her page can be really damaging to her. Jamie Lynn is one of the very few people who can speak candidly to Britney and be honest with her. " 

C-s fixed her good it seems:gross: 

Spoiler

Previously; Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania britney spears not everybody will like me 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, falka said:

"Jamie Lynn told Britney that sometimes the healthiest thing is to step back and take a break," a source exclusively told Life & Style .

Jaundice Lynne would definitely be the one to talk to about taking a break since she hasn’t done anything with her life in 15 years.    :hibebe:

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, falka said:

"Jamie Lynn told Britney that sometimes the healthiest thing is to step back and take a break," a source exclusively told Life & Style . "Britney is so super sensitive and vulnerable and reading all the comments people leave on her page can be really damaging to her. Jamie Lynn is one of the very few people who can speak candidly to Britney and be honest with her. " 

C-s fixed her good it seems:gross: 

i wanna kill that *****:badthoughts:

22 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Jaundice Lynne would definitely be the one to talk to about taking a break since she hasn’t done anything with her life in 15 years.    :hibebe:

Life of moderately rich and famous :uknowit: I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! 

15 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

i wanna kill that *****:badthoughts:

U think c-s should sue that magazine for causing death threats?  :ponderney:

• Like 1

Not sure if any of you noticed but JL IG video of Christmas Day, which was at Lynne’s,  had Jamie snr in the background for about a second whilst the kids were walking to their gifts in the morning. 

Its so weird that this whole family gets together at Lynne’s every year for xmas and britney has not been there since at least 2011 for xmas. She really doesn’t want to be there.

On 12/27/2019 at 1:36 AM, chizwhiz said:

Not sure if any of you noticed but JL IG video of Christmas Day, which was at Lynne’s,  had Jamie snr in the background for about a second whilst the kids were walking to their gifts in the morning. 

Its so weird that this whole family gets together at Lynne’s every year for xmas and britney has not been there since at least 2011 for xmas. She really doesn’t want to be there.

We all know Jamie lynne is jealous of Britney so she's obviously going to take her dad's side. The only reason Britney tolerates her is because she's her sister.

• Like 3
On 12/23/2019 at 10:32 PM, Body ache said:

Imagine having the most iconic thread that Exhale has ever seen then closing this forum within the same year. I-

:gross:

He really wants BH to die I think. I'm finally convinced. :airpls:

That new forum is the worst thing I have ever seen in my life (forum wise) if you can even call it a forum

• Like 9
10 hours ago, frederiickx said:

He really wants BH to die I think. I'm finally convinced. :airpls:

That new forum is the worst thing I have ever seen in my life (forum wise) if you can even call it a forum

I wanted to give it a try, I was even willing to do a "thread" with pictures of Britney from every year of this decade, but I couldn't even attach a picture. Like, I could upload them but not paste them along the text, where I wanted them to be. No emotes, links to other parts of the site don't work if you're in the home page, and no people to talk to. It's just really sad.

He just picked the worst moment to migrate to another site. The activity was already slow in this place. Not all of the members went to the new site, and members that log in here in the following weeks will only find a dead place.

I really liked this idea of "social media" kind of thing with the groups and stuff, but removing the basic functionalities of this forum, like the post editor, emotes and likes was a really bad idea.

• Like 8