Jump to content

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney


Recommended Posts

  • Super Mods
42 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

Her biggest break ever! Which is good for her. 

 

Yeah but I also feel she’s itching to start working. Even when she took “time off” she was blogging to us potential ideas and expressing her ambitions since at the time she felt so liberated (firing Larry ) and finally taking reins of her career. So I’m guessing she’s working on something even if it is just writing. Heard she keeps all her prayer journals so maybe adding to her mysterious book?

Link to comment
6 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah but I also feel she’s itching to start working. Even when she took “time off” she was blogging to us potential ideas and expressing her ambitions since at the time she felt so liberated (firing Larry ) and finally taking reins of her career. So I’m guessing she’s working on something even if it is just writing. Heard she keeps all her prayer journals so maybe adding to her mysterious book?

You realise her conservators can go through her stuff look at whatever they want and toss out whatever they don't like, right ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Umm she’s still a person , just because a parent can do something like that to a minor doesnt mean a minor can’t lock their room or fight back ... 

Wow, were you ever a kid ? If I locked my room, my parents opened it with a key (Jamie probably just breaks it down). If I fought back, I got punished.

I'm just saying she probably is not writing down a book or anything real about her situation, since they check on her stuff and household staff is likely instructed to report anything like that to her conservator. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Wow, were you ever a kid ? If I locked my room, my parents opened it with a key (Jamie probably just breaks it down). If I fought back, I got punished.

I'm just saying she probably is not writing down a book or anything real about her situation, since they check on her stuff and household staff is likely instructed to report anything like that to her conservator. 

Yeah but this is the same woman that told David Lachappelle to lock the door of her own room and rip her shirt open. Look at how she went behind their backs and got Lynne to help her out. She has a studio in Serenity and Lynne lives there, are you saying Jamie has goons staking out the place too? I’m not saying she’s working on something or writing her book right now as if it’s a confirmation and I get that yes Jamie holds a lot of power that he can do that but knowing Britney she always had a way somehow, she’s naturally a creative person and expressing herself is in her blood. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I’m really out of the loop on all this. I heard about it when it first happened. 
I’m doing a bit of catch up today. It’s so hard to know what to believe. I feel bad about for Britney discussing it because this is her personal life not her work life. So I’m not sure whether or not she would appreciate all of this. 
 

One thing I’ve noticed though is -

she did a video earlier in the year from the facility saying her team was being harassed. She’s also responded to comments about “her videos being late” “it’s her posting them” 

she actually hasn’t commented though on the free Britney movement. Her not saying to stop kinda makes me think that what’s happening is true :( 

Link to comment
10 hours ago, Wayne said:

I’m really out of the loop on all this. I heard about it when it first happened. 
I’m doing a bit of catch up today. It’s so hard to know what to believe. I feel bad about for Britney discussing it because this is her personal life not her work life. So I’m not sure whether or not she would appreciate all of this. 
 

One thing I’ve noticed though is -

she did a video earlier in the year from the facility saying her team was being harassed. She’s also responded to comments about “her videos being late” “it’s her posting them” 

she actually hasn’t commented though on the free Britney movement. Her not saying to stop kinda makes me think that what’s happening is true :( 

She 1000% didn't write the caption for that "All Is Well" video where "she" urged fans to stop harassing her team. Fact is, when that post was made no one was talking about Lou Taylor's e-mails in the mainstream media except for stans. All signs clearly point to the caption being written by someone on her team (i.e.Robin or Lou).

And I'd like to remind everyone that Andrew Wallet, the co-conservator for the C-ship since its inception, walked away after asking for and subsequently being given a HUGE raise earlier this year a little before the #FreeBritney movement began. That alone should give us a clue of just how BAD things were behind closed doors. Wallet is key in this whole situation. His actions should dispel any hesitation that #FreeBritney is made up by delusional stans jumping to conclusions. 

Hope we get more news soon, this thread used to be so alive. But patience is key in this case...


#FREEBRITNEY

  • Like 6
Link to comment

Seeing the situation as it is right now, I’d say she already lost the most precious things in her life, her sons. It’s not easy to comment, when you’re seeing the situation from the outside and don’t know what’s really going on.. I’m sure it’s not easy to go through on this situation, but ”knowing” her as she is, I’d just say: “**** it” and would rebel myself in a good way, on my favor.. Exposing all the **** they’ve done to her all these years that passed, so she could express herself and maybe something would happen about her situation..

She has a leverage over them, she doesn’t perform if she doesn’t want to and she can destroy her career if she wants too. I’d just start refusing to do anything they wanted me to do and would let myself bankrupt. Unfortunately that’s the only leverage I see she has over them. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
8 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Seeing the situation as it is right now, I’d say she already lost the most precious things in her life, her sons. It’s not easy to comment, when you’re seeing the situation from the outside and don’t know what’s really going on.. I’m sure it’s not easy to go through on this situation, but ”knowing” her as she is, I’d just say: “**** it” and would rebel myself in a good way, on my favor.. Exposing all the **** they’ve done to her all these years that passed, so she could express herself and maybe something would happen about her situation..

She has a leverage over them, she doesn’t perform if she doesn’t want to and she can destroy her career if she wants too. I’d just start refusing to do anything they wanted me to do and would let myself bankrupt. Unfortunately that’s the only leverage I see she has over them. 

I'm sure they want another residency started but that's not happening anytime soon with all the dirt coming out and the fans making it clear that they will not support much until Britney is free.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

So far next year will debut the Britney musical. Which is expected as it’s already been delayed. 
Another residency is speculation at this point. I guess It’s not far fetched as it’s a money maker for Team C-Ship- they must need to fulfill a contract they signed. The problem with that is the investigation might end Jamie Spears control. Can Lou and Larry control Britney without him moving forward?

At the very least I hope to see internal changes in her world. She clearly wants a change. 
Next year will be very interesting. :surprisedney:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/26/2019 at 2:22 PM, Cappycorn87 said:

I'm sure they want another residency started but that's not happening anytime soon with all the dirt coming out and the fans making it clear that they will not support much until Britney is free.

y'all need to keep your **** collected if her team tries to release her again. don't let it sleep until she's free.

Link to comment
On 9/11/2019 at 4:29 PM, Watch Me Work It said:

guys I know that everything seems dark right now but we have to keep fighting. remember that this movement got her mother's attention and she jumped in with her lawyer to help. We ARE helping. Don't stop making noise. 

A lot of fans say we´re overreacting and should leave Britney alone. She needs her privacy. One fan wrote to me on Instagram that I just want to control Britney. :wtf:Such bullshit! I don´t want to control her! I just want that she´s with her boys can live where she wants to, eat what she wants and so on.I  just want her safe, healthy, free and happy. That´s it.:tiffanynod:

Link to comment
On 10/26/2019 at 9:22 AM, Cappycorn87 said:

I'm sure they want another residency started but that's not happening anytime soon with all the dirt coming out and the fans making it clear that they will not support much until Britney is free.

This is a very naive way of thinking. Ideally yes, but sadly...Most fans WILL support the residency and M&G because even though this is very real to Britney, most people see it as entertainment and curiosity killed the cat anyway.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block