Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney


Recommended Posts

On 10/11/2019 at 8:38 AM, frederiickx said:

Yeah I think the label was talking about Britney (from the Joseph Kahn tweet) because they had no faith in her. They thought she was over after her breakdown, and she came back just as big as ever and Womanizer was massive. They just show how stupid that they are for not having faith in a superstar like her with her legacy, classic hits, etc. Hope Britney leaves that crap label one day.

So, :smokney: which director would be hired if label believed in Britney's potential?

Link to comment

Is she still in Hawaii? Im not saying I want paparazzi harassing her, ofc I dont, but It has been a while since the last time she was seen in LA... With all the drama around her situation and all the articles and tv shows talking about her, you would have thought they would be after her way more. I wonder if shes spending more time in Hawaii.

Link to comment
On 9/24/2019 at 9:29 PM, PokemonSpears said:

btw that The Blast article directed me to this

https://theblast.com/c/Aaron-carter-accuses-nick-carter-of-raping-91-year-old-woman

how tf is people like Aaron Carter not under a conservatorship? 

OMG just read these now. The last thing I heard about Aaron was that he threatens Nick to kill his pregnant wife. What is wrong with the Carters?!

:airpls::gerlwat:

Link to comment

Two hearings are scheduled for today ( an accounting hearing and a motion hearing). I wonder if there will be news.

10/21/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

10/21/2019 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

  • Like 3
Link to comment
13 hours ago, Catalin said:

Two hearings are scheduled for today ( an accounting hearing and a motion hearing). I wonder if there will be news.

10/21/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

10/21/2019 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

So...nothing. No news at all.:sickofu:

Link to comment

This thread has slowed down, we need to continue to get loud about the movement. I'm so worried they will think we have given up which we haven't. No news ugh. I need queen to be free!

It's sad to think I may not ever support her financially ever again if this corrupt c-ship does not come to an end. I will no longer line Jamie and Lou's pockets.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Guys after yesterday Hearing there is some update on the Court website. The most important and strange thing is a Hearing that was added :

08/06/2020 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

10/21/2019 Petition Granted (Motion - Seal filed on August 12, 2019 by James P. Spears. )

10/21/2019 Minute Order

10/21/2019 Petition Granted (Accounting - Conservatorship/Guardianship filed on August 9, 2019 by James P. Spears )

10/21/2019 Minute Order

Link to comment
3 hours ago, frederiickx said:

This thread has slowed down, we need to continue to get loud about the movement. I'm so worried they will think we have given up which we haven't. No news ugh. I need queen to be free!

It's sad to think I may not ever support her financially ever again if this corrupt c-ship does not come to an end. I will no longer line Jamie and Lou's pockets.

Same. It’s now at the point where I’ve even told people who normally buy me Britney merch for Xmas not to

Link to comment
2 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

Guys after yesterday Hearing there is some update on the Court website. The most important and strange thing is a Hearing that was added :

08/06/2020 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

10/21/2019 Petition Granted (Motion - Seal filed on August 12, 2019 by James P. Spears. )

10/21/2019 Minute Order

10/21/2019 Petition Granted (Accounting - Conservatorship/Guardianship filed on August 9, 2019 by James P. Spears )

10/21/2019 Minute Order

So a new hearing is scheduled for August next year?

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

Guys after yesterday Hearing there is some update on the Court website. The most important and strange thing is a Hearing that was added :

08/06/2020 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

10/21/2019 Petition Granted (Motion - Seal filed on August 12, 2019 by James P. Spears. )

10/21/2019 Minute Order

10/21/2019 Petition Granted (Accounting - Conservatorship/Guardianship filed on August 9, 2019 by James P. Spears )

10/21/2019 Minute Order

that's the yearly accounting that was filed since August, this just shows how slow things go with these court procedures

  • Like 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 8 here

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block