#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Guys, on 15th of November there was a Hearing regarding payments for conservators and lawyer. Hate they keep being paid for keeping Britney in this BS conservatorship! 

11/18/2019 Waiver - (No Fee) (Waiver of Notice )
Filed by Attorney

11/15/2019 Declaration ([Redacted] Declarations in Support of Petition for Order Allowing Payment of Conservator and Attorneys )
Filed by Attorney

11/15/2019 Supplement ([Redacted] First Supplement to Petition for Order Allowing Payment of Conservator and Attorneys )
Filed by Attorney

11/15/2019 Notice ([Redacted] Notice of Lodgment in Support of Petition for Order Allowing Payment of Conservator and Attorneys )
Filed by Attorney

11/15/2019 Declaration ([Redacted] Declaration of Temporary Conservator and Attorney )
Filed by Attorney

11/15/2019 Notice - Hearing (Notice of Hearing re Petition for Order Allowing Payment of Conservator and Attorneys )
Filed by Attorney

11/15/2019 Declaration ([Redacted] Declaration of James P. Spears in Support of Petition for Order Allowing Payment of Compensation to Conservator and Attorneys )
Filed by Attorney

11/15/2019 Proof of Service (Corrected Proof of Service re Petition for Order Allowing Payment to Conservator and Attorneys )
Filed by Attorney

11/15/2019 Proof of Service (Proof of Service of Motion to Seal Pleadings )
Filed by Attorney

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

So what's the official word on the Gram Girls? Are the under gag order at this point?

It's strange hey went silent, but continue to tweet on their personal Twitter accounts.

Seems like many of the movements leaders are under gag order just like Sam Lufti.

What's the tea?

We haven't really had any information or posts with significance until this week tbh. They do have to be careful about accusations but because we have no information on the Sept court case and her insta has been just work outs, I guess they're waiting till something comes out

1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

We haven't really had any information or posts with significance until this week tbh. They do have to be careful about accusations but because we have no information on the Sept court case and her insta has been just work outs, I guess they're waiting till something comes out

I mean the Gram Girls aren't even posing about Britney's Instagram posts or nothing.

Meaner03 has slowed down as well.

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

They already discuss about this in their last podcast that they aren’t gagged, it’s just nothing to report about and they don’t know why people are making a fuss about the September court as it’s just a yearly appointment that they do every year and the real big one that has to do with what we are concerned about is in January and that fans just have to wait because that’s all we can do

• Like 1
Just now, Saigemusic2 said:

It’s pretty disappointing that they would just stop posting episodes though . 

I dunno. I always feel like they are pretty cautious with how they are phrasing things and what they are talking about (in a legal way) 

you’d think they’d talk about her posts at least. 

its weird 

MTE - The podcast is usually about her Instagram posts.

The Gram Girls also mentioned they we're vetting alot of info yet in the earlier podcasts they never spoke on it.

If those ladies are saying we just wait until January is crazy as they broke this news just to go silent.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

MTE - The podcast is usually about her Instagram posts.

The Gram Girls also mentioned they we're vetting alot of info yet in the earlier podcasts they never spoke on it.

If those ladies are saying we just wait until January is crazy as they broke this news just to go silent.

Yeah.... they were all about this movement and doing such great work. It seems like they were really enjoying themselves too. 

it’s weird that they stopped completely.

it kind of feels like maybe they didn’t want to hold the responsibility anymore (just speculating - no shade). Which is not at all how I saw this going 

• Like 1
Just now, Saigemusic2 said:

Yeah.... they were all about this movement and doing such great work. It seems like they were really enjoying themselves too. 

it’s weird that they stopped completely.

it kind of feels like maybe they didn’t want to hold the responsibility anymore (just speculating - no shade). Which is not at all how I saw this going 

I agree it's very strange.