#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

It doesn’t matter, if Lou, Larry and Adam really cared about prolonging britneys career they would come clean and try to explain the situation honestly.

britney is not known to much of the current generation

did anyone notice that her latest perfume prerogative is on clearance in the uk? It’s half price everywhere at the moment and shelves are still full. 

I didn’t know that ITZ is in central Hollywood by the grove. That will have cost millions. How the hell are they gonna make that money back? Delusional. 

• Like 1

I find it so suspect that Britney keeps saying things like 
"People can be so mean on comments/online" when she hasn't cared about that for years. Clear to me it's Team Flop telling her to make these statements or writing them themselves. Sometimes we do criticise Britney for awful fashion and make-up choices, but 99% of the time we're blasting Lou and Larry and Daddy Spears. They're using Britney to try and shut down that criticism - it won't work. 

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, Catalin said:

You're so naive. 

Just remember that everything that her team did not want to happen is happening which is attention on the conservatorship and they do not have full control of the narrative anymore.

Britney mom brought in a good attorney to help Britney dissolve the conservatorship and got her voice heard and an investigation and evaluation launched.

Let's not forget that her father has a 3 year restraining order from Britney son's

Britney has made it clear that she's fighting for her freedom

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Just remember that everything that her team did not want to happen is happening which is attention on the conservatorship and they do not have full control of the narrative anymore.

Britney mom brought in a good attorney to help Britney dissolve the conservatorship and got her voice heard and an investigation and evaluation launched.

Let's not forget that her father has a 3 year restraining order from Britney son's

Britney has made it clear that she's fighting for her freedom

We do not know the purpose of Lynne's lawyer yet, it hasn't been spoken about publicly. Gossip blogs have written its more likely because Lynne wants to become the new permenant conservator and thus give some rights back.

Don't forget that Lynne, Britney and Jamie were all at Lynne's home just after Christmas with JL and Bryan, so it must at least be amicable now.

We just do not know yet.

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

We do not know the purpose of Lynne's lawyer yet, it hasn't been spoken about publicly. Gossip blogs have written its more likely because Lynne wants to become the new permenant conservator and thus give some rights back.

Don't forget that Lynne, Britney and Jamie were all at Lynne's home just after Christmas with JL and Bryan, so it must at least be amicable now.

We just do not know yet.k

Lynn already made it known that she is not interested in taking on that role, she's more interested in Britney being free.

We know that the lawyer Lynn brought in is to help Britney get her freedom back since her right to hire her own legal representation was taken away from her, why else would her mom bring in this guy.  That guy has helped to getting Britney to let the judge know that her father forced her against her will into a facility. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Lynn already made it known that she is not interested in taking on that role, she's more interested in Britney being free.

We know that the lawyer Lynn brought in is to help Britney get her freedom back since her right to hire her own legal representation was taken away from her, why else would her mom bring in this guy.  That guy has helped to getting Britney to let the judge know that her father forced her against her will into a facility. 

When did she let it be known she wasn't interested? Quote please?

Lynne hired a lawyer so she could go to court and be represented pretty much, that is as much as we know. Nothing else.

49 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

When did she let it be known she wasn't interested? Quote please?

Lynne hired a lawyer so she could go to court and be represented pretty much, that is as much as we know. Nothing else.

It's been reported in the media and Britney herself has made it clear that she wants the conservatorship to end

On 1/3/2020 at 5:21 PM, generation glory said:

Maybe this will FINALLY put to rest whether or not it’s actually Britney in control of her social media. She is not, she never has been and she won’t be in control of anything in her life or her career as long as she’s on legal lockdown through the conservatorship.
The videos and photos on her IG is obviously her but the captions aren’t. How are people still allowing the wool to be pulled over their eyes??? How do (some) fans still not see it?? :wyd:

It’s Lou Taylor pretending to be Britney, as I & others have said for years! Yes other celebs have social media managers. This is not what’s happening. There’s no social media manager unless you count Lou. Why does it matter if it’s really Britney posting on social media particularly Instagram? It matters because it shows how controlled, isolated and manipulated Britney is (NEARLY 12 YEARS UNDER A CSHIP) as well as it shows that Lou & C’ship people con the fans too!! Those spastic, emoji af  captions is all Lou. She’s deranged AF! A damn psychopath. :madonna:

Britney The Zone = Lou “The Zone” Taylor. I bet this was her idea. No, idgaf what the people behind it says official. 😒This Britney The Zone **** reeks of Lou ******* Taylor and I ******* hate it!!! It’s Lou’s zone with Britney’s name on it. Lou has taken over. Can’t people see this? I read fans comments on IG and I’m like do you really buy this? Even now? The media is very cautious and plays along but I’m sure they know something isn’t right, they just can’t prove it -yet -and fear lawsuits!

Lou has her hand all in Britney’s money too. No, Lou’s not officially part of the cship but her company is doing the accounting. Jamie’s still consv of Britney’s  estate but who’s his back up now that Wallet is gone? It’s likely Lou, she’s is in Jamie’s ear. I swear it. Why’d Jamie Lynn have to pull her vids of her with Britney just hanging out being sisters?? Lou has control over both of the Spears sisters but only one of them doesn’t seem to have a problem with that and that’s Jamie Lynn. JL’s so UGH! Anywayz :tiffdrink:

Nothing is genuine about Britney Spears’s presence on social media. It’s all an illusion. Britney The Zone is another Lou/C’ship team cash grab that’s a way to make it look as though Britney has something going on (she doesn’t), it’s a distraction from the court proceedings & #FREEBritney movement. Lou & crew are simply biding their time until they think fans have calmed down and the media isn’t reporting on FREE BRITNEY or the cship anymore. Once they think the heat is off them they’ll put Britney back out on the stroll in Vegas or wherever pays them the most. Lou is basically a pimp. Pimping out Britney’s name and likeness to keep money rolling in for herself and those other **** heads on her team. I detest dafuq out of Looney Lou and all of those MoFos!!

Free Britney, *****!!! 
p.s. happy new year! ☮️ 

ALL OF THIS :well::well::well:

Also there have been blinds about how they make Britney do random videos, tell her it's for her fans, etc. and then THEY edit the captions. Some videos they post are super old, too. She has no access to her social media accounts at all. It's so sad.

Britney wants out of the conservatorship, she has made it VERY clear and has tried for years but was always shut down with that corrupt lawyer that Jamie pays for. Lynne hired a great lawyer to fight for Britney because she couldn't hire anyone herself legally. I really hope our girls gets free. We need to make noise again.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie or team c-ship threatened Jordan. This site is well known, I just hope Jordan keeps this forum up for all of us atleast. I love this thread and I don't and won't start over on a new forum that I don't like.

• Like 6
On 1/3/2020 at 11:21 PM, generation glory said:

Maybe this will FINALLY put to rest whether or not it’s actually Britney in control of her social media. She is not, she never has been and she won’t be in control of anything in her life or her career as long as she’s on legal lockdown through the conservatorship.
The videos and photos on her IG is obviously her but the captions aren’t. How are people still allowing the wool to be pulled over their eyes??? How do (some) fans still not see it?? :wyd:

It’s Lou Taylor pretending to be Britney, as I & others have said for years! Yes other celebs have social media managers. This is not what’s happening. There’s no social media manager unless you count Lou. Why does it matter if it’s really Britney posting on social media particularly Instagram? It matters because it shows how controlled, isolated and manipulated Britney is (NEARLY 12 YEARS UNDER A CSHIP) as well as it shows that Lou & C’ship people con the fans too!! Those spastic, emoji af  captions is all Lou. She’s deranged AF! A damn psychopath. :madonna:

Britney The Zone = Lou “The Zone” Taylor. I bet this was her idea. No, idgaf what the people behind it says official. 😒This Britney The Zone **** reeks of Lou ******* Taylor and I ******* hate it!!! It’s Lou’s zone with Britney’s name on it. Lou has taken over. Can’t people see this? I read fans comments on IG and I’m like do you really buy this? Even now? The media is very cautious and plays along but I’m sure they know something isn’t right, they just can’t prove it -yet -and fear lawsuits!

Lou has her hand all in Britney’s money too. No, Lou’s not officially part of the cship but her company is doing the accounting. Jamie’s still consv of Britney’s  estate but who’s his back up now that Wallet is gone? It’s likely Lou, she’s is in Jamie’s ear. I swear it. Why’d Jamie Lynn have to pull her vids of her with Britney just hanging out being sisters?? Lou has control over both of the Spears sisters but only one of them doesn’t seem to have a problem with that and that’s Jamie Lynn. JL’s so UGH! Anywayz :tiffdrink:

Nothing is genuine about Britney Spears’s presence on social media. It’s all an illusion. Britney The Zone is another Lou/C’ship team cash grab that’s a way to make it look as though Britney has something going on (she doesn’t), it’s a distraction from the court proceedings & #FREEBritney movement. Lou & crew are simply biding their time until they think fans have calmed down and the media isn’t reporting on FREE BRITNEY or the cship anymore. Once they think the heat is off them they’ll put Britney back out on the stroll in Vegas or wherever pays them the most. Lou is basically a pimp. Pimping out Britney’s name and likeness to keep money rolling in for herself and those other **** heads on her team. I detest dafuq out of Looney Lou and all of those MoFos!!

Free Britney, *****!!! 
p.s. happy new year! ☮️ 

Do you know who Robin Greenhill is? She's the director at Tri Star Sports & Entertainment (Lou's company) and Britney's business manager.

Here she is in action, posting a tweet for Britney (video is timestamped):

Here's the evil trio (+ Lou's husband) hanging out on their prisoner's dime during POM tour stop in Israel (scroll down to see the pictures):

Spoiler

Advanced issue found

Spoiler

0eSttHZ.jpgBzen9uQ.jpgwrw2WWz.jpgEi6aTfC.jpgESssNq5.jpg

Robin & Britney in Israel:

Bildresultat för britney spears israel

Britney's captions read like a 16-year-old girl. Her old letters prove that she can write eloquently: Stream of Consciousness

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

It's been reported in the media and Britney herself has made it clear that she wants the conservatorship to end

Please provide some sources and quotes about what lynnes lawyer is for. As I said here and before nobody has actually clearly said. 

• Like 1