#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I doubt it. All I see on Jamie Lynne's Insta is her and Lou Taylor kissing each other's *****. 

"OMG love you soo much Satan." 

"Love you too *****. Money's on the way! Keep Britney slavish!" 

In JL's stories from NYE their Dad Jamie Snr was there and Britney wasn't in the background. I'm assuming Britney and Jamie senior were both staying at Lynne's home the past few days... maybe they are being amicable now.

10 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

In JL's stories from NYE their Dad Jamie Snr was there and Britney wasn't in the background. I'm assuming Britney and Jamie senior were both staying at Lynne's home the past few days... maybe they are being amicable now.

Britney: I want to not work for many many months. 

Jamie: OK. 

Britney: OK. 

C-ship continues indefinitely :airpls:

21 hours ago, ifuseekleon said:

I'm gone for like a month & there's a new forum with no #FREEBRITNEY thread.. the **** is this mess? 

THIS THREAD CANNOT DIE

There is a Free Britney thread on it? But it's not half as good as this one unfortunately.

• Like 1
On 12/31/2019 at 1:00 PM, ifuseekleon said:

I'm gone for like a month & there's a new forum with no #FREEBRITNEY thread.. the **** is this mess? 

THIS THREAD CANNOT DIE

I'm pretty sure jamie paid jordan to close this site. Otherwise why would he close it but still let us post in old threads.