#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Maybe this will FINALLY put to rest whether or not it’s actually Britney in control of her social media. She is not, she never has been and she won’t be in control of anything in her life or her career as long as she’s on legal lockdown through the conservatorship.
The videos and photos on her IG is obviously her but the captions aren’t. How are people still allowing the wool to be pulled over their eyes??? How do (some) fans still not see it?? :wyd:

It’s Lou Taylor pretending to be Britney, as I & others have said for years! Yes other celebs have social media managers. This is not what’s happening. There’s no social media manager unless you count Lou. Why does it matter if it’s really Britney posting on social media particularly Instagram? It matters because it shows how controlled, isolated and manipulated Britney is (NEARLY 12 YEARS UNDER A CSHIP) as well as it shows that Lou & C’ship people con the fans too!! Those spastic, emoji af  captions is all Lou. She’s deranged AF! A damn psychopath. :madonna:

Britney The Zone = Lou “The Zone” Taylor. I bet this was her idea. No, idgaf what the people behind it says official. 😒This Britney The Zone **** reeks of Lou ******* Taylor and I ******* hate it!!! It’s Lou’s zone with Britney’s name on it. Lou has taken over. Can’t people see this? I read fans comments on IG and I’m like do you really buy this? Even now? The media is very cautious and plays along but I’m sure they know something isn’t right, they just can’t prove it -yet -and fear lawsuits!

Lou has her hand all in Britney’s money too. No, Lou’s not officially part of the cship but her company is doing the accounting. Jamie’s still consv of Britney’s  estate but who’s his back up now that Wallet is gone? It’s likely Lou, she’s is in Jamie’s ear. I swear it. Why’d Jamie Lynn have to pull her vids of her with Britney just hanging out being sisters?? Lou has control over both of the Spears sisters but only one of them doesn’t seem to have a problem with that and that’s Jamie Lynn. JL’s so UGH! Anywayz :tiffdrink:

Nothing is genuine about Britney Spears’s presence on social media. It’s all an illusion. Britney The Zone is another Lou/C’ship team cash grab that’s a way to make it look as though Britney has something going on (she doesn’t), it’s a distraction from the court proceedings & #FREEBritney movement. Lou & crew are simply biding their time until they think fans have calmed down and the media isn’t reporting on FREE BRITNEY or the cship anymore. Once they think the heat is off them they’ll put Britney back out on the stroll in Vegas or wherever pays them the most. Lou is basically a pimp. Pimping out Britney’s name and likeness to keep money rolling in for herself and those other **** heads on her team. I detest dafuq out of Looney Lou and all of those MoFos!!

Free Britney, *****!!! 
p.s. happy new year! ☮️ 

• Like 9

The Blast and other outlets posted about the fun dancing video. It may have been Tik Tok or IG Story but JL put in on her IG too. The IG posts were embedded in the post but of course the link is broken because it got deleted. Why??!

It was just an innocent video. Britney was likely back in Los Angeles by the time JL made the IG post so it wasn’t an invasion of Britney’s privacy nor a safety concern. Britney’s trip back to her hometown was mentioned by Lou in the caption she (IMO) wrote on Britney’s IG. Stupid crap moves like this shows it’s all about control. Lou Taylor wants to in control of when the public sees Britney, when Britney’s seen by fans & the world in a positive flattering light or not. Lou wants to be the one to dictate to Jamie Lynn whether or not she can post a fun innocent video/s of her own sister on her own account without first getting permission from Lou to do so. I can’t wait for all this sinister shady stuff to be exposed to the public. Hopefully before it’s too late for Britney.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.etonline.com/britney-spears-races-sister-jamie-lynn-after-making-adorable-family-dance-video-watch-138626%3famp

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Maybe this will FINALLY put to rest whether or not it’s actually Britney in control of her social media. She is not, she never has been and she won’t be in control of anything in her life or her career as long as she’s on legal lockdown through the conservatorship.
The videos and photos on her IG is obviously her but the captions aren’t. How are people still allowing the wool to be pulled over their eyes??? How do (some) fans still not see it?? :wyd:

It’s Lou Taylor pretending to be Britney, as I & others have said for years! Yes other celebs have social media managers. This is not what’s happening. There’s no social media manager unless you count Lou. Why does it matter if it’s really Britney posting on social media particularly Instagram? It matters because it shows how controlled, isolated and manipulated Britney is (NEARLY 12 YEARS UNDER A CSHIP) as well as it shows that Lou & C’ship people con the fans too!! Those spastic, emoji af  captions is all Lou. She’s deranged AF! A damn psychopath. :madonna:

Britney The Zone = Lou “The Zone” Taylor. I bet this was her idea. No, idgaf what the people behind it says official. 😒This Britney The Zone **** reeks of Lou ******* Taylor and I ******* hate it!!! It’s Lou’s zone with Britney’s name on it. Lou has taken over. Can’t people see this? I read fans comments on IG and I’m like do you really buy this? Even now? The media is very cautious and plays along but I’m sure they know something isn’t right, they just can’t prove it -yet -and fear lawsuits!

Lou has her hand all in Britney’s money too. No, Lou’s not officially part of the cship but her company is doing the accounting. Jamie’s still consv of Britney’s  estate but who’s his back up now that Wallet is gone? It’s likely Lou, she’s is in Jamie’s ear. I swear it. Why’d Jamie Lynn have to pull her vids of her with Britney just hanging out being sisters?? Lou has control over both of the Spears sisters but only one of them doesn’t seem to have a problem with that and that’s Jamie Lynn. JL’s so UGH! Anywayz :tiffdrink:

Nothing is genuine about Britney Spears’s presence on social media. It’s all an illusion. Britney The Zone is another Lou/C’ship team cash grab that’s a way to make it look as though Britney has something going on (she doesn’t), it’s a distraction from the court proceedings & #FREEBritney movement. Lou & crew are simply biding their time until they think fans have calmed down and the media isn’t reporting on FREE BRITNEY or the cship anymore. Once they think the heat is off them they’ll put Britney back out on the stroll in Vegas or wherever pays them the most. Lou is basically a pimp. Pimping out Britney’s name and likeness to keep money rolling in for herself and those other **** heads on her team. I detest dafuq out of Looney Lou and all of those MoFos!!

Free Britney, *****!!! 
p.s. happy new year! ☮️ 

I feel like change will come Jan 22nd in Britney favor, there's no way that things will stay the same at this point.

Reminder that Britney father has a 3 year restraining order from her 2 son's and I'm wondering how he going to take back his role if he can't be around her boys.

• Like 2

Can’t tell me they do not have something planned to **** up the report on Brit’s mental health. Considering the videos they chose to post, the isolation etc.

Lou isn’t that stupid. I just hope Lynne and her lawyer are smarter. And that Brit’s health won’t suffer too much under that pressure of isolation, control, lockdowns and god knows what else.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Interesting tweet about the desperate maoney grab coming

Absolutely ridiculous. Maybe you could put some of that stuff in the Louisiana museum to make some money for a small town that has nothing else going for itself, rather than your own pocket.

• Like 4
20 hours ago, Chester said:

Can’t tell me they do not have something planned to **** up the report on Brit’s mental health. Considering the videos they chose to post, the isolation etc.

Lou isn’t that stupid. I just hope Lynne and her lawyer are smarter. And that Brit’s health won’t suffer too much under that pressure of isolation, control, lockdowns and god knows what else.

Britney will be fine

Lou, her father, Larry Ruldolph, Andrew Wallets are panicking

The courts will make decisions based on their findings in the investigation and the evaluation done on Britney

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Interesting tweet about the desperate maoney grab coming

I'm thinking now about all the money they have to pay in legal fees(Britney money)

I figures that where a good portion of whatever money Britney been making from the tours and residencies during this conservatorship is going where Britney gets her allowance and the rest goes to her shady folks who profit from her being this conservatorship which would explain these money grabs they keep doing.