#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

26 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Who would have thought... @Meaner03 @Applejack

EI4Hr1iXsAESSCQ?format=jpg&name=medium

IMO it was obvious that those pulling the strings are behind The Zone. If it was really just fans then Lou, Jamie & crew would’ve filed a lawsuit or the record label would’ve sued on grounds of infringement of some sort. If not citing infringement they’d find some cockamamie excuse to sue because they weren’t the ones profiting off this. I’m sure another fragrance release is coming soon. A little money grab here and there until they figure out how & when to get  Britney back to work and how to address (particularly how they want to allow Britney to address)  the Free Britney movement once she “comes back” again.

Either way I’m not spending my money on anything remotely Britney related. Not this, not UO vinyls, nothing. I know we can’t make other fans stop financially supporting Britney’s handlers or they don’t believe it’ll help her situation which it won’t. To me now it’s the principal of it all. I still say Boycott the Britney Brand. Indefinitely. :tiffdrink:

You have to remember that it takes money to support a conservatorship. Britney’s estate isn’t hurting at all. There’s more than enough $$ in her estate to keep everyone in her family & those on payroll financially comfortable for years, including Britney herself and her 2 sons. Any more additional $$ is pure greed on behalf of Jamie, Lou, Jodie and all the others on the business end of this, not to mention control being a factor. Control of Britney’s life, her businesses and control of their narrative. :britstare:

• Like 8
  • Super Mods
On 11/7/2019 at 10:00 AM, chizwhiz said:

Y’all we need an intervention for Jamie Lynn’s life it looks scary.

filming her kid pick up water bottles, what’s next paint drying on the wall. Jamie better step in so she’s out performing non stop to keep her ‘busy’ and occupied.

they already finished shooting that Netflix show? Why not just cast her in the broadway show? That’ll keep her busy for the next few months :tbh:

7 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

they already finished shooting that Netflix show? Why not just cast her in the broadway show? That’ll keep her busy for the next few months :tbh:

Ye she finished shooting her part a while ago and the whole show had a wrap party she didn’t appear to go to. Instead she was posting a million videos of her kid playing baseball. literally nothing to do in bumtown Louisiana for someone in the prime of their life 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:
2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Ye she finished shooting her part a while ago and the whole show had a wrap party she didn’t appear to go to. Instead she was posting a million videos of her kid playing baseball. literally nothing to do in bumtown Louisiana for someone in the prime of their life 

***** Louisiana is not a bumtown it’s a state dumb *** & I’m from there how dare you 

On 11/7/2019 at 9:41 AM, Catalin said:

If she wants help then she has to say it loud. Not sure how much this silence is going to help her.

Brit does it three times. Jason Alexander said in 2010/2011 Brit called him for help and he says he has it on tape. Then Brit wrote a letter in the third person. And she called someone, there is a voicemail. But no one believes that is real.:tiffanynod:

On 11/14/2019 at 10:22 AM, chizwhiz said:

Any updates guys, let’s keep this thread alive.

i know months ago people had been reporting this as a possible violation of human rights or conservatorship abuse - has nobody heard anything yet? Do we think maybe these will be input to the hearings. 

We can't do much else but wait for the court. Meaner has been doing a great job digging up info but he can only do so much.

The fact her team sends out NDAs as if they're sending Christmas cards and that she is isolated from the industry, therefore not many people have an idea of what is going on, will translate into people not talking about it. Plus the fact Lou has many loyal clients out there

• Like 5
10 hours ago, Applejack said:

The fact her team sends out NDAs as if they're sending Christmas cards and that she is isolated from the industry, therefore not many people have an idea of what is going on, will translate into people not talking about it. Plus the fact Lou has many loyal clients out there

I still wish there was more that I could do, I pray in good faith for her every night. 

• Like 7
3 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

Guys on 2nd of December there is not only Hearing in Britney's case but as well a Hearing in a case of abuse for Jodi as a conservator! Check out LA Court website, case number is 19VERO01752!

Shocking and she is a part of Britney's conservatorship! 

Hmm... Depending on the outcome, let's hope Lynne's lawyer is well aware of this.