#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

That Insta holidays post was beyond sad :crying2:

Recentelly I heard a colleague at work mentioning a Britney Insta post, she was mentioning she laughed her *** off with Britney trying outfits with semeared make up on the eyes, she said and I quote "she just lost her mind, she's crazy, but it's so funny" I went and tried to knowledge on #freebritney but it was in vain, they didn't care, it's all conspiracy and Britney went bananas. 

I really believe it's up to us, I think fans and influencers are the people who can help in some way. We need more buzz feed on the conservatorship, we need Shane Dawson, we need not regular media who are bought, but we need to reach the general public in some way. It's hard to say this, but Britney seems so alone in this battle with no weapons to fight, I do believe if she gets free this can start a buzz about conservator ship and start helping not famous people who might be in similar situation. 

Army let's unite and take action! :plzney:

And I need to say how I love that this forum has not died, we keep coming back :wooney: the new one is such a flop, at least for now, it needs major improvement :flop:

OH and Sam Ashgari is seeming more suspicious about his intentions than ever, just saying :receipts2:

• Like 6
33 minutes ago, Circus Leader said:

Recentelly I heard a colleague at work mentioning a Britney Insta post, she was mentioning she laughed her *** off with Britney trying outfits with semeared make up on the eyes, she said and I quote "she just lost her mind, she's crazy, but it's so funny" I went and tried to knowledge on #freebritney but it was in vain, they didn't care, it's all conspiracy and Britney went bananas. 

I really believe it's up to us, I think fans and influencers are the people who can help in some way. We need more buzz feed on the conservatorship, we need Shane Dawson, we need not regular media who are bought, but we need to reach the general public in some way. It's hard to say this, but Britney seems so alone in this battle with no weapons to fight, I do believe if she gets free this can start a buzz about conservator ship and start helping not famous people who might be in similar situation. 

And I need to say how I love that this forum has not died, we keep coming back :wooney: the new one is such a flop, at least for now, it needs major improvement :flop:

OH and Sam Ashgari is seeming more suspicious about his intentions than ever, just saying :receipts2:

Hit Shane Dawson up on twitter and send him the link to this thread along with a summary of important findings. It’s worth a shot. 

9 hours ago, Circus Leader said:

I always felt something's not right with this man, just like you. But every time I expressed it on here people were like "oh stop, you're just thirsty for Sam like everyone else" - ew, no. :boredashell:

On 12/15/2019 at 6:14 PM, Circus Leader said:

Same story here, I've seen lots of friends making fun of those videos saying how she never was 100% OK after she shaved her head. 

It makes me sad tbh, she is not taken seriously anymore

Who’s fooling who at this point.

It’s clear she doesn’t run her instagram unless she has suddenly learned to develop interactive videos for the In The Zone and post them. Ages ago fans spotted filters or frames she was using were from an offline app. She creates stuff and her team post. 

At the moment they are trying to paint the narrative at their hearing that she is unstable. These videos of her twirling in a dress are probably from months ago. 

I’m so sick to death of her team getting away with this and the deafening silence where she is yet to speak out publicly.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Who’s fooling who at this point.

It’s clear she doesn’t run her instagram unless she has suddenly learned to develop interactive videos for the In The Zone and post them. Ages ago fans spotted filters or frames she was using were from an offline app. She creates stuff and her team post. 

At the moment they are trying to paint the narrative at their hearing that she is unstable. These videos of her twirling in a dress are probably from months ago. 

I’m so sick to death of her team getting away with this and the deafening silence where she is yet to speak out publicly.

lmao lets not pretend that her IG videos werent completley bizzare long before this whole thing started. Back then yall just pretended it was quirky and funny.

On 12/15/2019 at 9:50 AM, This pu$$y biteback said:

they took this Phenomenal legendary woman hope away :otears: this era was the last time I saw her. It is believed that she was told that after this album she would be free from the conservatorship & Be able to move on, yet she didn’t. I look at this performance today & was amaze by the difference in her now from then. It wasn’t the best performance of all time but here she move her hips she stayed in character & looked like Britney Spears, even tho people forget this was actually her first performance back in U.S after the VMAs (Madonna doesn’t count) so I’m pretty sure she was nervous but I couldn’t tell. After all thar has been going on I just feel angry to know they took this woman away from us, it’s not fair at all 

I prayed to god every night to watch over her & let be free from her restraints 

They did. She was still Britney, she was happy again and she knew the conservatorship would end once this album cycle was done because that's what they promised her. Once the era was over, they went back and decided they weren't going to end it. They probably saw how much money they were all bringing in and the greed took over. She's been so sad and broken ever since, but still so strong. They made it so she couldn't fight the c-ship but the fans with this movement made it so she finally may get a voice again. Love this beautiful, strong woman and will continue to fight for her freedom. Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor are evil.

• Like 4

I honestly think we should put together a documentary somehow. We need a rich Britney fan who can fund it because that would be the best way of getting all of this out there. We literally HAVE the facts! We have the receipts. Super illegal stuff is going on. Look at that one doc on conservativeships that helped so many people. We really need to get one made somehow. Once people watch a doc, there's no way they could keep getting away with this. No one cares enough to check the receipts that we have.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Despicable sister, tbh  

Tbh 2019 made me hate this brat so f**king much

Before i tried to like her bc Britney always loved her and I even watched her interviews to see if there was any Britney history, but I cant even stand seeing her ugly *** face anymore. She seems very selfish, annoying and narcissistic. Britney really didnt deserve a family like that. 

Its like shes fronting Britneys fans, the audacity of that unoccupied hillbilly. 

No one would give a **** about her if she wasnt a Spears and yet she thinks shes that important by herself. The fact she praises Lou daily for whatever reason way more than she praised Britney on the Bday post, speaks volume. Mileys bday post seemed she was her sister, not Juno Lynn. Juno couldnt even say she loved Britney :trash:

Yeah, im pretty triggered with that scumbag :schoolingtime: