New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Busybee said:

Is anyone else worried? It seems everytime she goes social media silent AND we got a new leak something is about to come out :xfactorlook:

Im so f**king worried too bc at this point no one knows the last time she really "talked" to us. I feel like she doesnt post on instagram at all, I would only believe if she did a live stream or smt. The last time we saw her in public was at the beauty awards weeks ago. Theres nothing new about her on JLS or Sams instagram. JLS isnt posting anything with her parents anymore as well. 

5 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Wow. The #FreeBritney movement has gone so quiet that this thread was dropping off the breatheheavy top threads. Gotta keep momentum folks!

I think the January event can’t come fast enough. This is the real Blackout phase. But Blackout was also her most inspired season, so hopeful that she will at least grow as a person and really learn from this time. 

#freebritney is here to stay. It’s 2019 and people don’t put up with fake trash anymore. 

Even if the guys at Its Britney’s ***** podcast want to continue the Team C-Ship narrative to test the waters it ain’t gonna work. :bedtime:

Fans wont support until Britney gets her wish for more personal freedoms.  

• Like 3

Lou Taylor or members of Tri Star actually paid or arranged for multiple pages in Hollywood Reporter to be printed showing off how her clients congratulate her. Lou Taylor then posts image upon image of these on her ig. What a huge display of stroking an ego and covering up insecurities. Its sooooo bad. How can she think this is ok 😂😂😂

• Like 7
6 hours ago, CrystalDorris said:

Lou Taylor or members of Tri Star actually paid or arranged for multiple pages in Hollywood Reporter to be printed showing off how her clients congratulate her. Lou Taylor then posts image upon image of these on her ig. What a huge display of stroking an ego and covering up insecurities. Its sooooo bad. How can she think this is ok 😂😂😂

it's spooky how manipulated and brainwashed the system can be when it comes to money & business.

• Like 2

Guys today there was a Motion Hearing and I have just noticed that they added another one exactly on the same day as Accounting Hearing this month but at different time! 

10/21/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

10/21/2019 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

• Like 3
2 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

Guys today there was a Motion Hearing and I have just noticed that they added another one exactly on the same day as Accounting Hearing this month but at different time! 

10/21/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

10/21/2019 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

What could this mean?

Yeah I think the label was talking about Britney (from the Joseph Kahn tweet) because they had no faith in her. They thought she was over after her breakdown, and she came back just as big as ever and Womanizer was massive. They just show how stupid that they are for not having faith in a superstar like her with her legacy, classic hits, etc. Hope Britney leaves that crap label one day.

• Like 3