#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

That’s scary because there’s a line that references playmate Dorothy Stratten “First born unicorn” (referencing the book the killing of the unicorn) Who is also known as a sweetheart like Britney got taken advantaged of by people around her. Thank god Britney avoid her fate. That song speaks the truth!

I will listen to it.  

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I will listen to it.  

That’s the only line in Californication, the book that the line references is written by Dorothy’s husband who was a big time director. Don’t know why she’s called unicorn but I guess because she was so innocent and naive and she was 20 when she died

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

What annoys me most is now that Liam Payne reveal the hardships he endured during One Direction and everyone is feeling bad for them, rightfully so but...

One directioners: “Omg, they are the most controlled artist EVER!”

Britney: hold my frap! 

Justice for #freebritney

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Guys, I just wanted to check my e-mails and found this:
https://web.de/magazine/unterhaltung/stars/britney-spears-weltstar-marionette-34220910

It's on the front page too. To sum it up, they are telling how Britney, the popstar, became a puppet (marionette) over the years. What surprised me is that they said that Britney has no rights of her own and she can't do anything without her father's approval. They obviously didn't talk about the #freebritney movement, but still, normally the German press never mentions that Britney is under a conservatorship.

• Like 3

Since i can't do another topic, i write this in there.
I'm on instagram 2 minutes ago, and i saw the post of Sam for the Brit Birthday, then i notice he post an ig stories.
Basically he put the bday post in the story, and he write this "Difference between me and you? i post it you don't! Don't just post the highlights"...i'm not english, i don't have a good language level, so maybe i don't understand it very well, but i think this is a dissing to the people who maybe manage the Britney's IG. What you think?

On 12/2/2019 at 9:57 PM, MarcMarc2231 said:

Since i can't do another topic, i write this in there.
I'm on instagram 2 minutes ago, and i saw the post of Sam for the Brit Birthday, then i notice he post an ig stories.
Basically he put the bday post in the story, and he write this "Difference between me and you? i post it you don't! Don't just post the highlights"...i'm not english, i don't have a good language level, so maybe i don't understand it very well, but i think this is a dissing to the people who maybe manage the Britney's IG. What you think?

I think it's about how Britny suddenly fell:yaknow:, but didn't post it, he teasing her basically.

:coffee: 

• Like 2