#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Guys the Order to Show Cause Hearing on the 15th of August is not canceled, it is still there after Court website was updated. 

So let's not lose a hope as yesterday hearing was about sealing a motion from the 10th of May Hearing. Everything goes as planed and let's just keep a hope and pray for Britney. 

The fact we got no news yesterday is not bad. 

3 hours ago, Catalin said:

I kind of stopped hoping that Britney will get out of this anytime soon. Team C-ship+The corrupt system seem too powerful. And the public pressure is gone too.

Same here. 

I think Britney is to blame, too. All the stuff in Instagram she posted has made her seem “free” at best, “unstable” at worst. Either way she’s been playing into the hands of Jamie and Loucifer. 

The public pressure seems to be gone, nothing trending on Twitter... fan base needs to wake up too. 

7 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

CDAN just posted a new Britney blind

That $1M annual gravy train could come to an end next month. If there is a trial though, that $1M is probably going to be $3-4M so everyone can get a hand in the trough of the permanent A list "singer."

Are they hinting that the c-ship may end? I don't know what half this is suppose to mean though. I feel dumb. :OMGney:

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, colormelou said:

Same here. 

I think Britney is to blame, too. All the stuff in Instagram she posted has made her seem “free” at best, “unstable” at worst. Either way she’s been playing into the hands of Jamie and Loucifer. 

The public pressure seems to be gone, nothing trending on Twitter... fan base needs to wake up too. 

Guys let's not lose a hope as nothing bad happened, yesterday hearing it was just to seal a motion from the 10th of May Hearing so its normal that nothing changed. Its normal we didn't get a new information. Tomorrows and September Hearings are more important. 

But that's true the fan bases must to wake up! 

34 minutes ago, colormelou said:

Same here. 

I think they threaten Britney, and she may be scared of them OR she has no idea what they are trying to do. They may tell her a completely different story. Lynne has told her about our movement though which is great.

1 hour ago, AliciaBitch said:

Guys let's not lose a hope as nothing bad happened, yesterday hearing it was just to seal a motion from the 10th of May Hearing so its normal that nothing changed. Its normal we didn't get a new information. Tomorrows and September Hearings are more important. 

But that's true the fan bases must to wake up! 

True, but there was still no protest and nothing trending on Twitter yesterday. Let’s hope it’s not over. 

1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

I think they threaten Britney, and she may be scared of them OR she has no idea what they are trying to do. They may tell her a completely different story. Lynne has told her about our movement though which is great.

Do we trust Lynne though? She seems to be good with Jamie and the family. How come she hasn’t guided Britney to act differently? If they’re pressuring her to do stupid stuff on IG then why isn’t Lynne there to help her out? 

I think any half decent lawyer would advise Britney not to be seen driving around all the time, making weird videos (or any videos) on IG etc. I understand that freedom is tempting for a prisoner, but she’s been playing into their hands. The more “crazy”’or “free” she seems, the less the general public will care about it and the easier it will be for the judge to look the other way and let this corruption slide.

1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

The TIMING of the personal financial statements. Lou was quiet for more 2 months , and then this . 

This could cause us enough damage ....the hearing is so close. Here's to another year of slavery :decisions:

Judge brenda is probably onto this too at this point . Im just........ :decisions:

She already spoke to the judge and told her that her father forced her against her will into that facility and there was other things she told her

Britney being evaluated and an investigation is going on that has her team still shook.

• Like 4

Can someone enlighten me about how her dad and Loucifer are using the 80 trips to Target against her? Where is that financial report coming from and how is it bad for Britney?

I kind of lost track of everything. I’m sure they’re the devil, I’m just confused about what’s going on. 

P.s what’s so unusual about 80 visits at Target a year? Seems pretty normal and it’s not like she’s broke. 

• Like 5

I don't understand how they can say 'Britney spent X amount at Target' trying to make her look irresponsible, isn't it THEIR job to monitor the finances? So if she was spending irresponsibly, as they always try to imply, doesn't that reflect they are not managing her money properly? Don't get me wrong she should be able to spend whatever the **** she wants  wherever the **** she wants, I just find it confusing. They use it against her, but they're the ones meant to be managing the finances. Also 80 trips to Target is not that bad at all...wtf nonsense is this.

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Keep believing in Brenda.

She allowed Britney to speak for herself in court, started an investigation on the conservatorship and she probobly sealed what happened in the last court date for the same reason Britney asked for the audience to leave the court when she was about to speak in front of the judge: Privacy on certain matters. 

The fact that the accounting hearing is so late compared to the previous years is also promising.

brenda_penny.JPG

Exactly! 🙏🙏🙏

I don't know why so many people here are so negative and like in the panic. Nothing happened yet. Yesterday hearing it was just to seal a motion from the 10th of May Hearing. Tomorrow is Order to show cause hearing, next month we have Status Hearing. 

And I don't get why so many are so focused on this article about 80 trips to shopping at Target. In April and May we had much more worse articles on TMZ or The Blast and still Britney came to the court, spoke to the judge, evaluation and investigation were ordered.

Let's just stay positive, keep praying, supporting Britney and who can go to to court to tomorrow's and next months hearing to protest to put pression. And let's do Twitter trading! 

• Like 8
9 hours ago, zxcvb said:

All I want to add is that they say that she has 'substantial assets' outside her conservatorship.

If this is the case, I hope-as I've said before- the investigation works to her best benefit and she can live her life and continue her career with as little stress as possible. (I just don't know why she had to 'rush' back to Vegas; not against her continuing to perform at all, it was just the timing)

Obviously, these filings are a matter of public record; then again many of these things may not be the public's business but then again if the conservatorship ended none of this would be public again.

I just hope the investigation works to Britney's best benefit-whatever the outcome is-so she can live her life.

How true is that tho ? they say she has between 10 to 15 entities, where ? and why not the exact numbers of the enitities she owns ?

Wallet also said Britney was running out of money and the cship saved her which is false since on a court document they said that all her assets was held by SJB Trust (which i think was left voluntarily left out of the cship control so no need to report it to court docs) and this trust was the one funding the cship with cash advances for the first 2 years . 

Her entities were also supposed to be owned by this trust as the court ordered it, yet they ended up in the conservators hands who dissolved most of them and filed new ones with Jamie as president that don't have to be reported to her annual accounting but are involved in all her business .

The one who is supposed to check if all of this is accurate is Samuel Ingham, do we trust him? 

• Like 3