#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, BoleynR said:

What no hearing in two days?!?

1 hour ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

15 of September sis the day we thought Britney would be a free woman! There was no court appearance in two days 

There used to be a date for the 15th.
I am not sure if it was about the thing that someone on twitter was talking about (which was for Jamie to prove that the conservatorship was needed)
edit: I was wrong. The 15th date was a routine one just to check on how the conservatorship is doing. I dont think it's a big loss.

The main date we are waiting for is the September one tbh
That's when they are gonna present the Investigation stuff

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Catalin said:

This infamous conservatorship should end in September when the judge will have the result of the investigation.  I don't get why they keep adding these October hearings. 

I read today in court they either cancelled or postponed the September 15th hearing.  So maybe that's what one of these new October hearings actually is.

22 minutes ago, HarajukuGirl said:

The fact that they are posting this articules just mere days before the next court date and trying to make it seem that going grocery shopping 80 times a year when she also has to feed her two children is simply baffling to me

Yet they won't look into Kevin's finances or lack there of and how he's supporting 6 kids with no stable employment.

Ironic that they make it seem like she was in Target constantly should show the judge this woman is making Millions for everyone and shes the  only one not able to enjoy the fruits of her labor how she wants.

This is why I was disappointed in the Gram Girls, they went on a break right when this C Ship stuff was getting traction.

Then they come back and haven't talked about nothing new, no new tea and people are just waiting on a verdict.

Bottomline I don't see Britney getting fully released off the jump unless the investigation finds many bad things going on.

We still don't know a lot of the facts or fiction but 10 years on lock down needs to change. It would be heart wrenching for Britney to never have control over her life and to have worked so hard and to of helped so many people through her music, performances. finances and other things to never get full American freedom.

• Like 8

Thank you to @Meaner03 for all the Twitter updates and slayage in the forum.

I haven't seen much going on until I found your Twitter in the #FreeBritney has tag on Twitter.

Then the other day I noticed you were a member slaying the threads.

I feel bad people got sued and the Gram Girls are kind of under gag order like Sam Lutfi at this point.

Even some change I think would help put a spark in Britney and give her hope.

Why work and continue to make all this money when you have to pay your dad and lawyer you didn't want, and your ex massive amounts of child support while he has no steady job that we know of or that he mentioned when he requested more money.

So thank you I think you rock.

• Like 7
4 hours ago, HarajukuGirl said:

The fact that they are posting this articules just mere days before the next court date and trying to make it seem that going grocery shopping 80 times a year when she also has to feed her two children is simply baffling to me

And not all of them are even Britney, because, as proven by Meaner and others (on Twitter): two of the dates, she was either in Paris, or on a flight from London to Paris, and had no access to a Target. So how many others aren't Britney, either, is my question.

• Like 2

Jamie recently just filed new accounting information 

Theres been a lot of articles lately that she spends a lot at target

..now get this on the accounting docs it says she spend money in target on the 28th of august 2019..

But she was in paris so how is that possible

Its a conspiracy that im interested in.. 

IMG_20190814_030921.jpg

IMG_yp7qfh.jpg

Link to the court docs..

https://tinyurl.com/y46o2aet

• Like 7
44 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

And not all of them are even Britney, because, as proven by Meaner and others (on Twitter): two of the dates, she was either in Paris, or on a flight from London to Paris, and had no access to a Target. So how many others aren't Britney, either, is my question.

yup how many of them aren't Britney since 2008 not just this court report .

• Like 3
6 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Yet they won't look into Kevin's finances or lack there of and how he's supporting 6 kids with no stable employment.

Ironic that they make it seem like she was in Target constantly should show the judge this woman is making Millions for everyone and shes the  only one not able to enjoy the fruits of her labor how she wants.

This is why I was disappointed in the Gram Girls, they went on a break right when this C Ship stuff was getting traction.

Then they come back and haven't talked about nothing new, no new tea and people are just waiting on a verdict.

Bottomline I don't see Britney getting fully released off the jump unless the investigation finds many bad things going on.

We still don't know a lot of the facts or fiction but 10 years on lock down needs to change. It would be heart wrenching for Britney to never have control over her life and to have worked so hard and to of helped so many people through her music, performances. finances and other things to never get full American freedom.

I kind of stopped hoping that Britney will get out of this anytime soon. Team C-ship+The corrupt system seem too powerful. And the public pressure is gone too.

• Like 1

Guys the Order to Show Cause Hearing on the 15th of August is not canceled, it is still there after Court website was updated. 

So let's not lose a hope as yesterday hearing was about sealing a motion from the 10th of May Hearing. Everything goes as planed and let's just keep a hope and pray for Britney. 

The fact we got no news yesterday is not bad. 

• Like 1