#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

This hearing is only in regards to sealing the court records from back in May when Britney allegedly said she was being held against her will. I am doubtful that she will be in attendance for this hearing. I’m sure she will be attending the following hearings - those involving keeping the c-ship as well as findings of the investigation Judge Penny ordered. 

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, Gypsy Rose said:

This hearing is only in regards to sealing the court records from back in May when Britney allegedly said she was being held against her will. I am doubtful that she will be in attendance for this hearing. I’m sure she will be attending the following hearings - those involving keeping the c-ship as well as findings of the investigation Judge Penny ordered. 

I thought so! thats why I still believe we have to wait until september hearing

• Like 1

Guys I kept thinking and I think that this new date for Motion Hearing was added for October because after each Status Hearing there should Motion Hearing. And as in September there is Status Hearing they needed to make a scheduled. 

I am still wonder if there is a Order to show Hearing on the 15th of August, on the court website it is still visible but these rumors.. 

And guy what do you think?