#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

17 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

Don’t know if this was already posted but I saw this Blind on CDAN.

Ask yourself this. If the permanent A list "singer" has no unsupervised access to a smart phone or laptop how would she post her own videos? 

probably means they arent as strict as people here think they are. :surething:

I mean think about it. Her boyfriend has internet, her sons have internet... there is only so much they can do to keep her away.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

Don’t know if this was already posted but I saw this Blind on CDAN.

Ask yourself this. If the permanent A list "singer" has no unsupervised access to a smart phone or laptop how would she post her own videos? 

Well... how did you differentiate if it's supervised or not supervised?

and wtf does she have a flip phone. that didn't make sense at all?!

You know I just thought since britney has been under this c-ship we know she’s never been able to have full custody of her sons for 11 years! Can you imagine not seeing your mum every day I couldn’t especially at the ages they are when you really need your mum around. 

All because of those f**king leeches keeping her under this c-ship! 

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

And then they went home to Kevin’s place cuz she’s still not allowed to have any overnights. 

:imdying:

And soon they will be at that age where they don’t want to stay at either parents because they will be in college and want to have there own life :decisions: so britney has missed out on so much all while being under this c-ship l. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

And soon they will be at that age where they don’t want to stay at either parents because they will be in college and want to have there own life :decisions: so britney has missed out on so much all while being under this c-ship l. 

I was thinking about that as well! How much she missed from motherhood. First because of mental breakdown in 2006-2008 she couldn't enjoy her kids when they were new born and later because of conservatorship she couldn't enjoy fully their growing up as she was not a person in charge of her own life even. And the fact that Kevin has full custody probably is killing her as a mother. 

Therfore I really hope that once she be out of conservatorship she will make a new baby with Sam or different guy but she just fully deserve to enjoy motherhood.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Our World Is So Nice said:

Litterally how the past month has gone by, but the last 11 years seem like they didnt even happen and this is just straight on from 2008. What is real anymore:anxiety:

photo-95353.gif enter the new age photo-95353.gif

Spoiler

and stream Bangerz on Itunes now

photo-95353.gif

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AliciaBitch said:

I was thinking about that as well! How much she missed from motherhood. First because of mental breakdown in 2006-2008 she couldn't enjoy her kids when they were new born and later because of conservatorship she couldn't enjoy fully their growing up as she was not a person in charge of her own life even. And the fact that Kevin has full custody probably is killing her as a mother. 

Therfore I really hope that once she be out of conservatorship she will make a new baby with Sam or different guy but she just fully deserve to enjoy motherhood.

I don't think its as terrible now because they're much older/mature.

Just because she didn't have full custody didn't necessarily mean she didn't spend that much time with them.

• Like 2

Just went 20 years into the future.

Britney is 57, but her father Jamie Spears passed gently in his sleep. His ghost however, stuck around so he could keep watch over his ever-ailing child. Unfortunately, he still doesn't believe Britney is ready to be relieved from the c-ship. The court agrees. Fans have mixed feelings about it. Britney's oldest son Sean Preston Federline, 34, has requested a hearing to be named sole conservator. He and his younger brother Jayden James feel that their grandfather, despite his efforts in the afterlife, should shift his attention to crossing-over. Lynne Spears liked several of their posts about it on IG. 

Britney was last sighted at a recording studio. Adding fuel to long-time fan speculation that the singer is working on her next full length album, tentatively titled B10. 

Meanwhile, Lou Taylor (named Chief Editor of TMZ) marries Sam Lufti. Together, they adopt Jamie Lynn. 

:whatitellu:

• Like 8

So in this letter we have Britney in her own words saying they’re fleecing her of her money, threatening her with her kids when she challenges the conservatorship and that they silence her when she tries to speak out.

FINALLY in her words. It’s over.

• Like 5