#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

On 5/20/2019 at 9:39 PM, colormefresh said:

It’s clear that Britney’s dad didn’t just pull a conservatorship out of his ***.

He did it as a last resort.

This is not some random chick selling her *** on the highway, this is Britney Spears. The court obviously recognized that she needed this added protection.

Idk we can’t throw her dad away for something that was done in good spirits.

It's the judge's duty to choose the least restrictive alternatives possible before slapping an innocent human being with  the most restrictive civil penalty of all---removing our roles as masters of our own lives.  Wait a minute. I thought that was called a prison sentence.

• Like 9
21 hours ago, MX3 said:

I don't know if anyone knows of or reads theonion but Britney was mentioned today.

They post fake news stories but sometimes they post real headlines with fake captions - supposed to be a satirical social commentary. 

https://www.theonion.com/britney-spears-may-never-perform-again-1834948138

I'm sorry but I'm screaming at this part cause it's so accurate :cackling:

aydvnionbawoqiyyilvp.jpg

“Fortunately, as an emotionally vulnerable millionaire, she’s probably surrounded by people looking out for her best interest.”

PATRICIA MCKEOWN • BALL BEARING SWEEPER

• Like 6
8 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Also, let's not sleep on this, to have Vice the so called millennial voice it's huge news. This part on their article especially caught me off guard, they definitely did their homework

Looking out over the tabloid landscape, it’s clear that People is getting official updates from Britney’s PR, TMZ is getting Jamie’s view of the situation, and Us Weekly has sources connected to Lynne and Kevin. But none of the tabloids are talking to Britney directly

• Like 5
30 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Do we know why there isn't anything on the supposed second restraining order against Sam L on the LA court website  Britney's conservatorship case ? In 2009 it appeared like this for example

Order (RESTRAINING ORDER AFTER HEARING TO STOP HARASSMENT Repres By: Boxer, Joel E., Esq., Attorney for Petitioner Filed By: Spears, Britney Jean, Subject Person Filed By: Spears, James P., Petitioner )

If I'm not mistaken they gave him a temporary restraining order, but there's gonna be a hearing where he's gonna try to fight back, for some reason.

Actually it was supposed to happen one of these days, 20-something of May. 

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Do we know why there isn't anything on the supposed second restraining order against Sam L on the LA court website  Britney's conservatorship case ? In 2009 it appeared like this for example

Order (RESTRAINING ORDER AFTER HEARING TO STOP HARASSMENT Repres By: Boxer, Joel E., Esq., Attorney for Petitioner Filed By: Spears, Britney Jean, Subject Person Filed By: Spears, James P., Petitioner )

This situation with Sam Lufti and Adnan Ghalib is quite bothering because of the narrative that Jaime 'saved' Britney from them.

NOT defending either but, "The papers make it clear...."Over the past month, Ms. Spears has had numerous telephone conversations with both Mr. Lutfi and Mr. Ghalib and has exchanged numerous text messages with both of them." But we're told now Brit is so mad at them she wants them locked up."

https://www.tmz.com/2009/01/30/threats-to-release-bogus-britney/

This means that Britney was still in contact with both AFTER FOR THE RECORD.

Moreover there is this from report April 2009, also AFTER FOR THE RECORD...

"Christina Lutfi portrayed Spears as desperate to be in touch with her brother. She said that the singer called his cellphone repeatedly in January seeking help in hiring a lawyer.

She said that Spears told her she was scared of her own father and wanted access to a cellphone. Christina Lutfi said that her brother got a prepaid cellphone and that she agreed to pass it to Spears during a secret meeting in the sauna room of Beverly Hills' Peninsula Hotel.

"She thanked me," Christina Lutfi recalled.

At a February hearing, Jamie Spears testified that a security guard found the phone in Spears' purse and turned it over to him."

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2009-apr-03-me-britney3-story.html

“[Britney] told me she wanted to get a hold of Sam,” said Christina, 25, whose brother had once been Spears’s manager. “She wanted him to help her find a lawyer, and wanted someone to get a prepaid cell phone to her. She was scared because her father was blackmailing her with visitation rights over her kids.”

Spears allegedly told Christina to meet her on the fifth floor gym of the Peninsula Hotel on Jan. 16. When Christina arrived, Spears was working out with her mother while a bodyguard stood nearby. But they rendezvoused in a sauna where Christina gave her a phone, saying it was from Sam and ex-boyfriend Adnan Ghalib, which Spears then hid in a locker. “She asked me, ‘Will Sam be able to help me?'” Christina added.

The phone, however, was later discovered by Spears’s security team and confiscated from her purse.

Earlier on Wednesday, Blair Berk, a lawyer for Jamie Spears, testified that Britney “was in such fear [of Sam], she asked if I could get him arrested, to keep him away from her.” As for a purported recording of the pop star circulating the internet in which she allegedly asks for a lawyer’s help in ending her father’s legal control, Berk said the singer repeatedly denied she was seeking outside legal help. Berk also expressed doubt in the recording’s authenticity."

https://people.com/celebrity/is-britney-spears-trying-to-end-her-fathers-control/

What was the REAL story???

• Like 2
On 5/23/2019 at 1:43 AM, Pfefferminz said:

@Applejack  @Meaner03

Can I get a link to the doc(s)?

Here's a link to my now infamous post by the way :mcorangu:

Spoiler

COURT PAPERS TIMELINE

Clearly there might be tons of documents I'm missing and of course those that haven't been made public but I'm always actively searching for new, older documents, especially on old Radar Online articles :tehe:

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

If I'm not mistaken they gave him a temporary restraining order, but there's gonna be a hearing where he's gonna try to fight back, for some reason.

Actually it was supposed to happen one of these days, 20-something of May. 

still, we have this for example for the first motion of restraining order

02/01/2008 Motion (PERSON RESTRAINED- OSAMA LUFTI 1st Hearing Date: 02/22/2008 Filed By: Spears, Britney Jean, Subject Person Repres By: Wyle, Geraldine A., Esq., Attorney for Petitioner Motion Num: 1 )

then for the extending we have this

04/16/2008 Stipulation (SECOND STIPULATION CONTINUING HEAR ING ON APPLICATION FOR CIVIL HARASSMENT TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER Filed By: Spears, James P., Petitioner Repres By: Wyle, Geraldine A., Esq., Attorney for Petitioner )

02/23/2009 Order (ORDER EXTENDING TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDERS Repres By: Boxer, Joel E., Esq., Attorney for Petitioner Repres By: Wyle, Geraldine A., Esq., Attorney for Petitioner Repres By: Cohen, Jeryll S., Esq., Attorney for Petitioner Filed By: Wallet, Andrew M., Petitioner )

• Like 2
2 hours ago, justphil said:

Likes include: free champagne samples while shopping at Nordstrom, white leather bible covers custom branded with LT initials, Evian, anything gluten free, hair inspiration boards on Pinterest.

Hide contents

abuse of power, money laundering, corruption, scheming, taking away human’s inalienable rights for self gain, stalking, pink hats

this is so on point :uknowit:

• Like 2

New Blast article that I don't think was posted https://theblast.com/britney-spears-father-conservatorship-nevada-las-vegas-done/

EXCLUSIVE

Britney Spears’ Father Not Including Nevada in Conservatorship Filing Could Mean Vegas Future is Over

Spoiler

Britney Spears‘ dad omitted a very interesting state when he moved to expand the singer’s conservatorship outside of California, and we’re told it’s a clear indication that Jamie Spears and his team do not believe Britney will hit the stage in Sin City anytime soon.

As we reported, Jamie filed documents this week to expand the reach of Britney’s conservatorship to include Florida, Louisiana and Hawaii. However, he did not include Nevada, which is odd seeing as Britney spent so much time in Las Vegas and never officially canceled her residency once and for all.

Our sources believe leaving Nevada out was a intentional decision, and it’s very clear that members of Britney’s team, including Jamie, do not believe she will be resume her Las Vegas shows. If Britney was toying with the idea of picking up the pieces from her “Domination” residency, it would have made sense to include Nevada as a state to recognize the conservatorship.

As The Blast first reported, Brit’s manager, Larry Rudolph, is ready to get her set back up in Vegas and help usher her on stage. However, a key element in the process is for her doctors, and the court, to sign off that she’s healthy enough to perform.

We’re told in Jamie’s filing, he decided to include the three states where Britney spends the most time, when she’s not home in California. She owns homes in Louisiana and Florida, and regularly travels to vacation in Hawaii.

It will be interesting to see if the judge allows Jamie’s stronghold to expand outside of California, especially while conservatorship is under a microscope after the judge ordered a probate court investigator to take a hard look at the entire team.

Britney is also ordered to undergo an evaluation to determine if the restraints on her conservatorship should be loosed at all, and she has already announced to fans that she plans on performing again soon.

Just don’t expect her back in Vegas.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

This situation with Sam Lufti and Adnan Ghalib is quite bothering because of the narrative that Jaime 'saved' Britney from them.

NOT defending either but, "The papers make it clear...."Over the past month, Ms. Spears has had numerous telephone conversations with both Mr. Lutfi and Mr. Ghalib and has exchanged numerous text messages with both of them." But we're told now Brit is so mad at them she wants them locked up."

https://www.tmz.com/2009/01/30/threats-to-release-bogus-britney/

This means that Britney was still in contact with both AFTER FOR THE RECORD.

Moreover there is this from report April 2009, also AFTER FOR THE RECORD...

"Christina Lutfi portrayed Spears as desperate to be in touch with her brother. She said that the singer called his cellphone repeatedly in January seeking help in hiring a lawyer.

She said that Spears told her she was scared of her own father and wanted access to a cellphone. Christina Lutfi said that her brother got a prepaid cellphone and that she agreed to pass it to Spears during a secret meeting in the sauna room of Beverly Hills' Peninsula Hotel.

"She thanked me," Christina Lutfi recalled.

At a February hearing, Jamie Spears testified that a security guard found the phone in Spears' purse and turned it over to him."

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2009-apr-03-me-britney3-story.html

“[Britney] told me she wanted to get a hold of Sam,” said Christina, 25, whose brother had once been Spears’s manager. “She wanted him to help her find a lawyer, and wanted someone to get a prepaid cell phone to her. She was scared because her father was blackmailing her with visitation rights over her kids.”

Spears allegedly told Christina to meet her on the fifth floor gym of the Peninsula Hotel on Jan. 16. When Christina arrived, Spears was working out with her mother while a bodyguard stood nearby. But they rendezvoused in a sauna where Christina gave her a phone, saying it was from Sam and ex-boyfriend Adnan Ghalib, which Spears then hid in a locker. “She asked me, ‘Will Sam be able to help me?'” Christina added.

The phone, however, was later discovered by Spears’s security team and confiscated from her purse.

Earlier on Wednesday, Blair Berk, a lawyer for Jamie Spears, testified that Britney “was in such fear [of Sam], she asked if I could get him arrested, to keep him away from her.” As for a purported recording of the pop star circulating the internet in which she allegedly asks for a lawyer’s help in ending her father’s legal control, Berk said the singer repeatedly denied she was seeking outside legal help. Berk also expressed doubt in the recording’s authenticity."

https://people.com/celebrity/is-britney-spears-trying-to-end-her-fathers-control/

What was the REAL story???

I don't like Sam L , but i won't turn a blind eye on the fact that at least his narrative has always been backed with proofs, let it be phone message, emails ect... While Jamie want us to believe that the guy he pictures as one who was drugging his daughter, stealing from her ect only deserved a restraining order, how you not gonna sue his *** ? scared that Britney would have had to testify ? seems like they've always been scared of such a thing, Britney speaking .

Britney needed anyone who was wiling to help to get away from him, she is not stupid, she knew Sam was not good either, but i guess she saw him as a possible ally .

Jamie needed to get ride of anyone who could be a threat to the cship at any cost, i mean even her mother was slowly pushed away from her, had no clue of Britney medical status, or where is Bryan ? why is he not a co-trustee of SJB anymore ?

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

New Blast article that I don't think was posted https://theblast.com/britney-spears-father-conservatorship-nevada-las-vegas-done/

EXCLUSIVE

Britney Spears’ Father Not Including Nevada in Conservatorship Filing Could Mean Vegas Future is Over

Reveal hidden contents

Britney Spears‘ dad omitted a very interesting state when he moved to expand the singer’s conservatorship outside of California, and we’re told it’s a clear indication that Jamie Spears and his team do not believe Britney will hit the stage in Sin City anytime soon.

As we reported, Jamie filed documents this week to expand the reach of Britney’s conservatorship to include Florida, Louisiana and Hawaii. However, he did not include Nevada, which is odd seeing as Britney spent so much time in Las Vegas and never officially canceled her residency once and for all.

Our sources believe leaving Nevada out was a intentional decision, and it’s very clear that members of Britney’s team, including Jamie, do not believe she will be resume her Las Vegas shows. If Britney was toying with the idea of picking up the pieces from her “Domination” residency, it would have made sense to include Nevada as a state to recognize the conservatorship.

As The Blast first reported, Brit’s manager, Larry Rudolph, is ready to get her set back up in Vegas and help usher her on stage. However, a key element in the process is for her doctors, and the court, to sign off that she’s healthy enough to perform.

We’re told in Jamie’s filing, he decided to include the three states where Britney spends the most time, when she’s not home in California. She owns homes in Louisiana and Florida, and regularly travels to vacation in Hawaii.

It will be interesting to see if the judge allows Jamie’s stronghold to expand outside of California, especially while conservatorship is under a microscope after the judge ordered a probate court investigator to take a hard look at the entire team.

Britney is also ordered to undergo an evaluation to determine if the restraints on her conservatorship should be loosed at all, and she has already announced to fans that she plans on performing again soon.

Just don’t expect her back in Vegas.

Why though ? i mean i don't care about shows or anything of that sort right now, but she did a residency there without the cship being extended to this state, or any other state for that matter . The intention to extend the cship to 3 other state does not seem to be linked to any professional matter, it came after 11 years of cship touring the world , but more than anything it came nearly 1 week later after the judge order an investigation . Team cship trying to confuse people, just like when they claimed the #FreeBritney movement is organized by the bad Sam L against the Daddy hero

• Like 5