#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I'm thinking about Jamie's want to resign the cship in other states. Why not in Nevada? Britney love Las Vegas, why he don't put there the cship? 

And about this (sorry I'm italian and here we don't have this type of things)when she's doing shows in vegas she's not under the control of Jamie? I'm correct? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I wish she was her own manager. I think Britney is the type of artist that needs 100% control over her career. She can have someone to help her out, but not someone as controlling and manipulative as the red nose liar.

She is a worldwide HOT! topic :mhm:

search1.jpg

search2.jpg

Ireland better stan!!!

1. Ireland

2. Norway

3. United Kingdom

5. Sweden

And they said she's irrelevant in Europe. :queenflopga:

• Like 8
45 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

i can't believe some people are still on "maybe she needs the conservatorship to do the things people who actually need conservatorships aren't able to do" ...i'm sleep

the same people criticize her lackluster dancing skills and obvious desire to gtfo of stage

as if she would perform if she wasn't forced to do so

it's normal to have her rights removed but god forbid her being dead inside on stage :puke:I wonder why she is that way! :tiffeyeroll:

• Like 7

We can pull this one, we need to trend more, & more we did it once we can make it again, and do more petitions, I really do think Britney is aware we care about her, also if they force her to entertain with the C-ship we shouldnt be supporting this until she is out of this C-**** it is the only way they do not get more money, I hope for the best for our Brit.

37 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

all this talk about the 'conservatee's estate' is how they talk about MJ and he's dead. let the woman control her own life you sick f**ks. this situation actually makes me mad

That's exactly what i initially thought . This entire court scheme is reporting Britney as a third "it" party . Like she's no longer human or even here with us. It's frustrating , it's blood boiling. 

And the fact that this whole "Britney may never perform" deal is literally how her team is trying to shut us thr **** up by dangling a carrot to some hungry pigs whom only want to feed. The carrot that is her "performing" . "She cant perform , she's not right in the head unless we stay in control of her and her career". 

She's past an object , a product , a piece of meat and a pet to them. She's LITERALLY a money machine to them , they'd probably prefer her dead than not under their control making them those millions. We have witnessed her legacy being destroyed infront of our eyes , all was intentional. Just put her out there , against her will or not , she's got kids and we can hold that against her . Want your kids? Keep performing you monkey. 

• Like 7
47 minutes ago, tco said:

We can pull this one, we need to trend more, & more we did it once we can make it again, and do more petitions, I really do think Britney is aware we care about her, also if they force her to entertain with the C-ship we shouldnt be supporting this until she is out of this C-**** it is the only way they do not get more money, I hope for the best for our Brit.

What has happened with the petition? 

50 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

So do we know for sure that Lynne is on Britney's side and working against Jamie? Are they separated again? I thought they are together for a few years now.. what if lynnes not really on Britney's side?

Lynne and Jamie never remarried, I don't think. Lynne is on Britney's side though, it was reported that they were sitting on the opposite end of the courtroom from Jamie and Britney's team.

• Like 3

And when the conservatorship was renewed, critically, in 2010 there was this article:

"Does anyone know why Britney Spears is still under conservatorship? I mean, besides Britney, her judge, and her dad?

Anyone?

Last Thursday, MTV.com reported that Britney and her father met with Judge Reva Goetz – at the request of the judge – to discuss the conservatorship Britney has been under since early 2008.

For those of you who aren’t all up to par on your legalese, being under conservatorship means someone else has control of all your stuff – stuff being your money, assets, etc. – and when “you” are an actual “you” and not an organization or some other entity, the reason for conservatorship usually circles around mental or physical inabilities to make legal, financial, and medical decisions on your own.

Given Britney’s past (the one filled with substance abuse and involuntary hospitalization; not the Mouseketeer one), no one was really shocked when she was placed under conservatorship; however, it’s been nearly three years. In Britney’s defense, two-and-some-change fairly uneventful, drama-free, seemingly mentally stable years.

Well, “uneventful” might not be the best word.

Since being put under conservatorship in early 2008, there’s been a lot of “comeback” talk regarding Britney Spears. She appeared in How I Met Your Mother, which ABC called a comeback, the UK’s Daily Mail called “Womanizer” her “sizzling new comeback single” and MTV called her “the comeback kid” when she racked up three awards at the 2008 VMAs: Best Female Video, Best Pop Video, and Video of the Year award, all for “Piece of Me.”

And let’s not forget her latest Glee appearance, which was really well received and apparently broke the show’s ratings record.

Her personal life also seems to be pretty uneventful. Aside from the occasional “Is that a new tattoo?”-eqsue media attention, she’s been in what seems like a solid relationship with former agent Jason Trawick.

So, I guess what I’m having trouble wrapping my brain around is why Judge Goetz thinks she still needs the conservatorship? It’s been nearly three years.

Of course, we only know what Britney or the media report (but let’s face it – if there’s some wild drama going on, the media’s gonna be on it), so maybe there are enough behind-the-scenes issues going on to make the judge hesitant.

Or, maybe Judge Goetz is trying to ease Britney back into full control of her own life. TMZ reports that lately Britney has been making most of her financial decisions herself anyway, and at the hearing, the judge did approve “investment strategies” for Britney’s trust.

For now, all we know is that Britney Spears seems to be doing well and, even though she’s still under conservatorship, I think we can safely assume it won’t be for too much longer.

And, given how well it’s worked for Britney, perhaps a conservatorship would be beneficial for Lindsay Lohan, too? Mom Dina and manager Lou Taylor are hoping to find out."

https://blogs.psychcentral.com/celebrity/2010/10/britney-spears-conservatorship-precaution-or-excessive/

• Like 7