#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, OneTrackMind said:

Lmao I got a warning from Twitter because I commented "Electrc chair for her team" more than a month ago :orangu:

Yeah, Cassie's working out her finger today. :gloria: All copyrighted music and anyone who said anything remotely rude, the Twitter Army suggestion is to go private until you can clean stuff up.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, smouthwick said:

You'd think she'd have that freedom but Britney has had her fundamental rights to freedom removed.  She is now literally reduced to the status of a child with "parents" (parens patriae)  in control.  Parental rights over her are exercised through the courts and her "parents" are the court, lawyers, and a conservator.    Think about that and how wrong it is for people's rights to be removed with disregard when it comes to their true abilities.  Britney isn't in a coma. This system can be artificially imposed upon ANYONE if the people working these courts are seeking financial gain.  They have ultimate control over every part of what happens to you if you should be subjected to this kind of court proceeding.  The result sometimes is merciless exploitation of an innocent person.   Let's hope that isn't true for Britney.  She's a public figure with a spotlight on her.  There are people all over the country unfairly deprived of fundamental rights with no one fighting for them.  The good news  is that Britney's case will help shine the light on the Draconian practices when it comes to Conservatorship and Guardianship in general throughout the country.  This "dirty little secret" corner of the law is AMERIKA performing at it's best.

2 hours ago, smouthwick said:

Spot on.  Sam Ingham too--the attorney appointed by the court to argue on behalf of what he believes would be good for Britney.  Is he objective really?   https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/casey-kasem-death-investigation-widow-claims-scientologist-cash-grab-fortune-doc.pdf

2 hours ago, smouthwick said:

Totally agree. "There's a crack in everything"-- Leonard Cohen.   This is a BIG one, more like a ravine.

This sort of 'forgotten' article from 2008 very much corresponds to everything you said:

"When the conservatorship was first put in place, in February, Jamie and Lynne issued a statement describing Britney as "an adult child in the throes of a mental-health crisis." The original plan was that it would be a temporary measure until the singer could get back on her feet. But Jamie's lawyers repeatedly returned to court to have the scope and duration of the arrangement extended to grant him greater authority over her legal and personal decisions. (It's very rare for a young adult who is not extremely ill to have their rights assigned to a conservator. But the conservatorship system doesn't conform to the same evidentiary standards as the criminal courts require, and many conservatees in California and elsewhere complain that the law unfairly deprives them of their civil liberties.) On October 28th, the lawyers won their bid to have the conservatorship made permanent — meaning that, uncontested, it could remain in effect until Jamie dies.

Under the conservatorship, Britney lost her right to hire her own attorney, instead being paired with court-appointed lawyer Samuel Ingham III, who gets paid up to $10,000 a week of Britney's money to represent her. To date, she has not appeared in court to raise objections, though she initially balked at the arrangement. On February 6th — the same day UCLA released her early because the doctors said she had stabilized enough that they could not continue to hold her against her will — she hopped in a paparazzi's car and headed to the Beverly Hills Hotel for a meeting with her then-business-manager, Howard Grossman, and afterward to the office of lawyer Adam Streisand, whom she had asked to fight the fledgling conservatorship proceedings.

In a strongly worded e-mail dated February 2nd, Streisand had written to Jamie's conservatorship attorneys, saying, "I am told that you called [Spears' former custody lawyer] Ron Rale and told him that Britney has been adjudged incompetent. That is false, and you know it. You further stated that Mr. Rale has no right to see his client without approval from the temporary conservators. That is also false." He then accused the conservatorship of orchestrating "nothing more than a hostile takeover of our client for improper purposes." A few days later, in court, Streisand said Britney "has expressed a very strong desire that her father not be appointed conservator. He has been estranged from her, and this is causing her even more stress."

The court, however, agreed with Jamie's lawyers, who argued that Britney was not competent to retain her own counsel; they threw out Streisand's petition to have co-conservatorship shifted to Grossman, and Streisand stepped away from the case. On February 14th, Britney's brother, Bryan, 31, won his motion asking to be put in charge of the trust Britney had set up in 2004 as the primary repository for her earnings. Britney and Bryan were fairly close at the time, and she had named him a successor co-trustee. Bryan argued that the appointment of conservators over his sister proved that she was not able to control the trust. Around the same time, the singer had a friend conference-call attorney Jon Eardley to discuss contesting the conservatorship once more.

"I basically just want my life back," Britney can be heard saying in a tape of the call. (In her world, people sometimes tape each other's phone calls.) "I want to be able to drive my car. I want to be able to live in my house by myself. I want to be able to say who's going to be my security guard."

https://web.archive.org/web/20090131073353/https://rollingstone.com/news/coverstory/24612561/page/4

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

In a strongly worded e-mail dated February 2nd, Streisand had written to Jamie's conservatorship attorneys, saying, "I am told that you called [Spears' former custody lawyer] Ron Rale and told him that Britney has been adjudged incompetent. That is false, and you know it. You further stated that Mr. Rale has no right to see his client without approval from the temporary conservators. That is also false." He then accused the conservatorship of orchestrating "nothing more than a hostile takeover of our client for improper purposes."

:bedtime:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, DayvinDazone said:

I wish she was her own manager. I think Britney is the type of artist that needs 100% control over her career. She can have someone to help her out, but not someone as controlling and manipulative as the red nose liar.

She is a worldwide HOT! topic :mhm:

search1.jpg

search2.jpg

Ireland better stan!!!

Britney+Spears+Britney+Spears+Performing

tenor.gif?itemid=10815686

I GUESS DOMINATION (OF THE WORLD) IS COMING

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

The headline is what matters . And in reality , her team pressured her to work and we bought the tickets and albums . So yeah we're.both to blame. Her team though >>>>>>

It's very convenient to blame it on the fans.

Did WE ask them to put her under a conservatorship? 

y-acaso-yo-482x320.png?itok=1491057371

Did WE ask them for all those albums and tours and residencies?

y-acaso-yo-482x320.png?itok=1491057371

Well maybe we did that :blol:  but tbh, we actually even asked for more things that they never gave us, so to say that they were doing all of that just for the fans is a reach.

Plus not only fans are buying her stuff, the GP, even if they admit it or not, consume her music and go to her shows too. They presented us a "recovered" Britney that really wanted to do all that stuff, so why wouldn't we ask for more?

Nothing that the fans could've asked for required them to put her under a conservatorship, and in any case, why would they have to "please US" instead of worrying about her needs first? 

So as I said before, if we are to blame because they're so obedient and compliant with us, then it's all of us, HER FANS who are demanding them to let her free, why don't they grant us that wish then? :umok:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, f**knfurter said:

We literally have an active member from NASGA here who keeps insisting how irregular it is. All sorts of people who have worked on these things are saying it.

They're selectively ignoring all of this. It's mind blowing to watch, tbh.

They don’t bother to read any the information gathered and discredit us like “bUt YoU dOn’T hAvE a FaCtUaL bAsIs” :ririshade2:

• Like 3