#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

38 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

If she gets out of the conservatorship,  will she re do all her business contract since she will be back to being the CEO of her empire

Hard to tell what’s really left of her empire, most of her old companies have been dissolved by the conservators, the most important one Britney Brands has seen itself being emptied from Britney Spears trademark in all its form (audio, photo, video, merchandising, cosmetic ect) to a new entity in Delaware that we do not know who is the CEO . The companies that handle any of Britney business now have been created post cship by Jamie which gives him power behind the cship. We don’t know if she will be to break whatever deals they got her involved in with those companies.

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Hard to tell what’s really left of her empire, most of her old companies have been dissolved by the conservators, the most important one Britney Brands has seen itself being emptied from Britney Spears trademark in all its form (audio, photo, video, merchandising, cosmetic ect) to a new entity in Delaware that we do not know who is the CEO . The companies that handle any of Britney business now have been created post cship by Jamie which gives him power behind the cship. We don’t know if she will be to break whatever deals they got her involved in with those companies.

This is a key point because her fragrances would be her most consistent form of income, as her contract is worth millions of dollars every year but we don't really know if this money is going to her.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Nope.

I believe whoever is behind that account has an identity crisis because once he was this guy from Jupiter, then it was Judge Brenda and now he is Larry. I wonder what the next username and character will be *cough* Lou *cough*

Hide contents

@RealLarryRudolph I see you Ryan999 :jj:

Sweetie, I don’t have an identity crisis. It’s called having FUN. Y’all exhale gays are way to serious.:byetina:

• Like 5
4 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Jamie filing to expand the c-ship in 3 states has honestly just made me down, so I've just been browsing so far. But I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to continue to fight for her.

This is exactly why I changed my username and am going to slightly tweak my approach to the movement. I do love NotBuyingIt, but that’s not exactly what I want to emphasize right now (although I’m still not buying “Team” Britney’s stories or merchandise, and I will continue to make note of that :well:). Britney and the people who truly support her (i.e, Lynne, Jansen, Lynne’s close friend, Felicia, etc.) are limited in what they can say publicly, and we need to be strong and push forward for them.

It’s absolutely normal to feel a little down after what happened, but you’re right - we aren’t going anywhere! Britney is a survivor and a fighter, and she inspires us to be survivors and fighters, too.

Keep the faith, baby!

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Hard to tell what’s really left of her empire, most of her old companies have been dissolved by the conservators, thmost important one Britney Brands has seen itself being emptied from Britney Spears trademark in all its form (audio, photo, video, merchandising, cosmetic ect) to a new entity in Delaware that we do not know who is the CEO . The companies that handle any of Britney business now have been created post cship by Jamie which gives him power behind the cship. We don’t know if she will be to break whatever deals they got her involved in with those companies.

So her father and others are going to be in more trouble?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Britney's Gram last podcast pointed us a court document where Andrew Wallet the co-conservator asked in court document the judge to see this conservatorship as an "hybrid business model" and the court granted him the raise he asked for . This only should be enough to dismiss this masquerade , it is not a conservatorship for an incapacitated woman who can't provide food or shelter for herself , it is an hybrid business that is making money off of a woman denied human rights .

I Got You Crazy — The Men Who Control Britney Spears

In Wallet’s own statement, he acknowledges that his current role is something that would more appropriately be handled by a business manager (someone who is hired by a consenting wealthy person to manage their financial affairs versus someone who has been given full legal control of a person’s entire being and assets). “This conservatorship should be viewed as more of a hybrid business model. If (Wallet) performed the same services, with the same results, in a business setting, his fees would be in the millions of dollars.”

Adam Streisand was right all along (I never doubted him).

Britney Spears' 'Lawyer' Ejected From Courtroom After Judge Doesn't Recognize Him As Her Counsel

"Streisand, who said he was referred to the singer by her custody lawyers at Trope and Trope, had also questioned the expertise of court-appointed co-conservator Andrew Wallet, claiming that he didn't have the expertise to handle the estate or the trust, given that Britney's estate is worth $40 million, encompasses 15 separate entities and is in the middle of a $17 million audit. Streisand had asked the court to instead name Northern Trust Bank and Spears' business manager Howard Grossman as co-conservators. Grossman, who hadn't yet handed over the financial information to Wallet because he didn't know if he was supposed to, said he would be "happy to help" his client and her family in any way."

• Like 6

@Meaner03 

They received the money in the end. All of it.  :groovin:

Is Britney Spears Hiding Behind Her Conservatorship? - Forbes

Most people who are familiar with conservators (or guardians, as they are called in many states) think of them as being used for elderly people who are no longer competent. Indeed, the large majority of adult guardianships and conservatorships in our country are for senior citizens with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, or those with lifelong developmental conditions or a serious brain injury. Britney falls into none of those categories, and she seems to be functioning well in life now, so why does she still have a conservator, overseen by a court of law?

That's exactly the question that a company called Brand Sense wants to know. It sued Britney Spears and her father earlier this year because it claimed that it was shut out of $10 million in profits. Brand Sense says that it brokered the deal between Britney and Elizabeth Arden for her successful perfume line. In the lawsuit, the company has tried to take a deposition of Britney, during which its lawyers would question her under oath. But Britney's father and their lawyers prevented the deposition from happening, because of the conservatorship.

In other words, team Spears convinced the judge that Britney was not mentally competent to sit through the questioning. Brand Sense thinks that this is nonsense because Britney is able to perform in concert, do media interviews and parent her children. Surely, she can answer a few questions, the company's lawyers argued.

Oops! ... Britney Spears' Conservator Did It Again - Forbes

Several months ago, we wrote how her father, Jamie Spears, was using the conservatorship to insulate Britney from lawsuits, including one by a company called Brand Sense. The company had sued Britney for breach of contract, after Team Britney cut Brand Sense out of profits from her perfume deal with Elizabeth Arden. Because Britney had been declared mentally incompetent, which justified the conservatorship, her father and their attorneys were able to keep Britney from being questioned under oath in a deposition for the lawsuit.

Recently, they've settled the case and agreed to give Brand Sense a confidential amount of the profits. The Daily Mail in Britain reported that the settlement added up to $10 million for Brand Sense.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

His personality is so horrible and narcissistic, this guy thinks we're dumb.This is part of the Britney team for doing things well.

Girl you just don’t like him and you’re trying  to make him seem worse than his is for reasons I don’t know. He was literally responding to someone who kept asking him about ******** he was taking when he wasn't 

• Like 6
On 5/23/2019 at 5:15 PM, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

On a side note from this craziness

Wtf is this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2019/05/22/sam-asghari-britney-spears-boyfriend-im-genetically-blessed/amp/

"I was genetically blessed with a great anatomy" :gloria::lessons:

Why is everyone so angry about this? 

He maybe didn’t say it in the best way but he’s not wrong. He absolutely has great genes... and was lucky enough that, applied with hard work and a good diet, he achieved his look.

Its the the absolute truth. Some people can follow his same routine and not look like him because of their genes. And overall the article is sending a good message. :yaknow:

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

It's going to be interesting to see what business moves Britney will be making once the conservatorship is over.

We all know Vegas is always on the table

I know Elizabeth Arden will continue on doing business with her

I'm sure others will want business with Britney 

She can finally shape the career she wants, I dont know about you but I am very excited to see what Free Britney does :)

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, Rob_ said:

Why isn’t everyone so angry about this? 

He maybe didn’t say it in the best way but he’s not wrong. He absolutely has great genes... and was lucky enough that, applied with hard work and a good diet, he achieved his look.

Its the the absolute truth. Some people can follow his same routine and not look like him because of their genes. And overall the article is sending a good message. :yaknow:

I think a lot of people jumped on that but in the fitness game genetics are everything. Especially when it comes to aesthetics. It's not as arrogant as people thought it was. 

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

I think a lot of people jumped on that but in the fitness game genetics are everything. Especially when it comes to aesthetics. It's not as arrogant as people thought it was. 

Right, I was going to say that what he said was actually the opposite of being cocky because typically the “cocky” fitness trainers love to say “yeah well I look like this because of THE GRIND AND THE WORK I PUT IN!!!!!” Typically they don’t like to admit that their genetics can help them look that way, I can do the exact same routine and diet as him and I’ll still obviously look good I’m sure because he does tough workouts and great diet BUT I may not look as great as him because he might just be blessed with better genetics/aesthetic. If anything he was actually being humble by admitting that or saying that 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

I don't know the context, and I don't know anything about the woman quoted, but this response, in and of itself, is appalling.  Vulnerable little boys are automatically  safe around little priests, too, I suppose.   When will people expect absolute accountability when it comes to those in positions of trust and power over the vulnerable?

It’s a satire news website. I don’t think she’s a real person 

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

I don't know the context, and I don't know anything about the woman quoted, but this response, in and of itself, is appalling.  Vulnerable little boys are automatically  safe around little priests, too, I suppose.   When will people expect absolute accountability when it comes to those in positions of trust and power over the vulnerable?

It's a satire website and you completely missed the point. :whatitellu:

• Like 5