#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

I agree.  I have never heard of one person conserved in three states.  Usually the conservatorship is moved from one state to another.

The irony in that is if a person needs a conservatorship I would imagine they wouldn't have the mental or physical ability or even need to travel between states. Britney does thus making it contridictary and pointless for her to be in one.

• Like 6
43 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Why isn't anybody talking about ANDREW WALLET anymore? He needs to be exposed too, not only Jamie and Lou. He was co-conservartor of Britney for 10+ years and abruptly resigned after a huge raise. That needs to be spread too...

Let us focus our energy on the original pioneer that is Lou taylor first of all . She has all of thrm under her wings . Once we get to her , consider everyone involved directly affected negatively . 

Let's just hope that brena , lawyers and doctors don't cave in for big amounts of monry being offered. 

I just truly sympathise with Britney , how the hell is she even coping through all this? Being under 1 person's control is enough , but three? And now are looking to extend it to other states? She's truly a veteran , a survivor and a wave of strenght. I have gained tremendous respect for her. 

I wish the rest death . There , im done . They need to legitimatally die. 

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Why isn't anybody talking about ANDREW WALLET anymore? He needs to be exposed too, not only Jamie and Lou. He was co-conservartor of Britney for 10+ years and abruptly resigned after a huge raise. That needs to be spread too...

We ain't forgetting him, he is on every damn court paper, and he is the one calling this cship an hybrid business . If the investigation is honest he won't get away just because he resigned just before **** went down .

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I'm sure Lynn and her lawyer been on it, why else is her father doing this

My take is that given the reactions from all those people surrounding the cship is that as ugly as we were already able to see it could still be nothing comparing to what Lynn's team and the investigation will expose . They are all trying to run away, and Jamie got his team looking for any legal loopholes now .

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Let us focus our energy on the original pioneer that is Lou taylor first of all . She has all of thrm under her wings . Once we get to her , consider everyone involved directly affected negatively . 

Let's just hope that brena , lawyers and doctors don't cave in for big amounts of monry being offered. 

I just truly sympathise with Britney , how the hell is she even coping through all this? Being under 1 person's control is enough , but three? And now are looking to extend it to other states? She's truly a veteran , a survivor and a wave of strenght. I have gained tremendous respect for her. 

I wish her death . There , im done . They need to legitimatally die. 

Exposing Jamie's lawyers Jeryll S. Cohen and Geraldine A. Wyle who seem to be on every damn cship messed up case concerning celebrities in LA could also be a good thing, they are a main force to this cship, if we can give them the desire to not have their name involved in this mess anymore it could be a good thing 

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

My take given the reactions from all those people surrounding the cship is that as ugly as we were already able to see it could still be nothing comparing to what Lynn's team and the investigation expose . They are all trying to run away, and Jamie got his team looking for any legal loopholes now .

Lynn and her lawyer have been quiet which lets me know that they are slowly crafting a atomic bomb for them

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Lynn and her lawyer have been quiet which lets me know that they are slowly crafting a atomic bomb for them

The Gram girl said that when her lawyer came to court he had tons of papers, more than lawyers usually do when they come to court, and i remember it was said that when he talked he backed Britney on her trade secret claims + being force to the facility . Her lawyer is not specialized in conservatorship case, but he sure is used to fight big fishes, that sometimes even involve politicians , so we at least know they not gonna play him on the shady business they've been doing .

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

The Gram girl said that when her lawyer came to court he had tons of papers, more than lawyers usually do when they come to court, and i remember it was said that when he talked he backed Britney on her trade secret claims + being force to the facility . Her lawyer is not specialized in conservatorship case, but he sure is used to fight big fishes, that sometimes even involve politicians , so we at least know they not gonna play him on the shady business they've been doing .

That let me know that they got this handled and have her team scared

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Exposing Jamie's lawyers Jeryll S. Cohen and Geraldine A. Wyle who seem to be on every damn cship messed up case concerning celebrities in LA could also be a good thing, they are a main force to this cship, if we can give them the desire to not have their name involved in this mess anymore it could be a good thing 

Spot on.  Sam Ingham too--the attorney appointed by the court to argue on behalf of what he believes would be good for Britney.  Is he objective really?   https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/casey-kasem-death-investigation-widow-claims-scientologist-cash-grab-fortune-doc.pdf

• Like 7
41 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Totally agree. "There's a crack in everything"-- Leonard Cohen.   This is a BIG one, more like a ravine.

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, Busybee said:

The irony in that is if a person needs a conservatorship I would imagine they wouldn't have the mental or physical ability or even need to travel between states. Britney does thus making it contridictary and pointless for her to be in one.

Yikes.   That seems blatantly obvious now that you've said it.

• Like 7
37 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

#FreeLarry

#FireLarry

Anyway, I'm very cynical so whoever will replace him will be basically just Larry #2. It's literally like the Hunger Games ending when Katniss realizes Coin is no better than Snow.

Managers are going to be managers, so they’re going to get Britney work. That’s what they’re paid to do.

I would like Britney to make the decision to fire him, though. Not Lou and Jamie.

• Like 1