#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Hmm... Jamie was definitely not faking his colon rupture. It’s real and serious.

I mean, just because that happened doesn’t mean that what he’s saying ISN'T true though. I do believe he had the colon issue, but it was probably a one and done situation. It seems like they decided to drag it out to use it as an excuse for this entire situation. 

• Like 5
  • Leader
1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I mean, just because that happened doesn’t mean that what he’s saying ISN'T true though. I do believe he had the colon issue, but it was probably a one and done situation. It seems like they decided to drag it out to use it as an excuse for this entire situation. 

What happened to her dad isn’t something that’s one and done unfortunately - it’s ongoing :/

• Leader
6 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Honey, I’m trying to make sure we’re all on the same page if we’re wrong about this.

Team Britney clearly didn’t do that, so they look insane right now. But if this was all a big conspiracy, then we need to have our **** together.

Anyway, I highly doubt the investigation will make them look GOOD, so whatever.

Everything did feel pretty conspiratorial until TMZ’s report about Britney telling the judge about being forced into treatment against her will. They would never have reported that had they not had confirmation. 

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

And I don’t think that would throw her into an entire psychotic tailspin to where she’s tossed into a mental ward against her will for 4 months and supposedly “on the brink of death”. All because she’s “sad about daddy”.

giphy.gif

• Like 3
1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

What happened to her dad isn’t something that’s one and done unfortunately - it’s ongoing :/

Wasn’t he seen fishing like 2 months ago though? :frenchy: I’m sorry I just don’t think it was as bad as they made it seem. Certainly not bad enough to cancel the entire residency, anyways. Which is mainly what I meant when I said they dragged it out 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

And I don’t think that would throw her into an entire psychotic tailspin to where she’s tossed into a mental ward against her will for 4 months and supposedly “on the brink of death”. All because she’s “sad about daddy”.

giphy.gif

I’m very glad you have seen the light :ohi:

• Like 8
11 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Honey, I’m trying to make sure we’re all on the same page if we’re wrong about this.

Team Britney clearly didn’t do that, so they look insane right now. But if this was all a big conspiracy, then we need to have our **** together.

So you're changing your tune and suddenly your'e team #FreeBritney when they're showing their true colors?  :tifflmao:

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Wasn’t he seen fishing like 2 months ago though? :frenchy: I’m sorry I just don’t think it was as bad as they made it seem. Certainly not bad enough to cancel the entire residency, anyways. Which is mainly what I meant when I said they dragged it out 

Sitting by a pond with a fishing pole takes little to no effort lol. But I get what you’re saying. :uknowit:

22 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

If the investigation comes up clean for them we will have to check, first of all, who did they pay and who ran such investigation, but most importantly, Britney Spears.

They can say whatever they want, if we don't see any change in Britney's behavior, there won't be no reasons for this movement to stop. Plus there's also Lynne.

I wish that somehow Lynne could proceed to let Britney hire a different lawyer. I'm still not happy with Scamuel Ingham "representing" her. 

• Like 9