#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Freakshow__ said:

If we really want the media to keep talking about #FreeBritney we must give them plenty of views and share their articles or whatever. If they don’t see interest they will stop talking about it. All they care about is money and views.

I see many people only reading posts on Exhale. No!!!! Google Britney Spears!!! Open each and every news about #FreeBritney and watch the YouTube videos as many times as possible. 

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/britney-spears-mother-lynne-cryptic-message

fox posted it

12 minutes ago, Circuit said:

The majority of my support lies in getting her out of the conservatorship, but the fact is we don’t know her medical or mental health history! We can have an opinion but we can’t be slandering her team when we don’t have the entire story. They very well could be looking out for Britney or they are “money hungry” as many of you have called them. We’ve gotten a lot of information but not enough in my opinion to be demonizing her team.

We don't know her medical history, but we know very basic facts:

-Consevatorships are meant for people who can't literally take care of themselves. That's why the elderly are the ones generally on c-ships and why Britney's c-ship is so unusual in the first place.

-She can't take of herself in a extreme manner (which would be exaggeration either way because you look at her and you see a regular adult human being, she's not in a coma or anything) yet works like the regular adult she was before the c-ship. Goes on WORLD tours, records albums, shoots videos.

Something doesn't add up surely!

Especially when it's her team handling her c-ship.

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

GUYS I GOT A RESPONSE FROM THE ASSOCIATION TO STOP ABUSIVE GUARDIANSHISP!!!

IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO IS CLOSE TO HER - ON THE INSIDE OR CLOSE TO SOMEONE ON THE INSIDE, PLEASE LET US KNOW AND WE'LL FOLLOW IT UP.

THIS HAS TO BE LYNNE TO CONTACT THEM

Whoa! well the paralegal guy was close to the inside. If we could get it to the britneygram girls to pass on to him.. he's one of the only shots there is, that we know of as of now

• Like 3
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

it's literally not, I keep clicking on it and it's there alongside her latest post which is very ironic btw:

The organization works to bring hope & healing to girls who have suffered the trauma or abuse & neglect. giphy.gif

You literally can’t make this stuff up:cackling:

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Sporty said:

Agreed! And that's what's so sickening about Britney's situation - people want to call her "crazy" after everything she went through? She was used and abused by the industry and the people around her from a very young age. She herself said she might've had post traumatic stress in For the Record. This is all a response to the BS she was put through, and holding her captive under a conservatorship and not allowing her to reshape her own life on her own terms is NOT going to help her!

Felt the need to edit my post! But yes, AMEN to all of this as well. I’m glad there are other people who think the way I do about this sensitive topic and are so insightful on it. Bravo. As far as we know, Britney has every ability to reshape her life. Facts are — she’s been hindered for so long and has not been able to freely and fully express herself in over a decade. All of this is slowly but surely starting to add up. Deep inside, the passion and ability to succeed is there but it’s masked by a persona she is not.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

but britneys team didnt brake the silence since it looks like its the typical "insiders" so dont buy this :toodles:

btw are there photos from the day they saw britney driving with sam but wihout her bodyguards? i dont remember that

Her bodyguard was there. 

Click to view full size image

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

GUYS I GOT A RESPONSE FROM THE ASSOCIATION TO STOP ABUSIVE GUARDIANSHISP!!!

IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO IS CLOSE TO HER - ON THE INSIDE OR CLOSE TO SOMEONE ON THE INSIDE, PLEASE LET US KNOW AND WE'LL FOLLOW IT UP.

THIS HAS TO BE LYNNE TO CONTACT THEM

Do we know if this message is just an automated one they send to everyone or if they know how big this Britney issue is and are really willing to help? I hope it’s the second option.

16 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Because it's a lie. Lilith found the photos from that day about all of this, and her bodyguard is there with her and driving behind them. These are all lies that have been dissected and put to bed already. They've even released a second statement when no one believed this.

So then how was it a “no-no” that she was driving if her body guard was there?

• Like 1