#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

This site says that Lynne can hire the best doctors in the world to do assessments because Britney can pay for it.  Most likely not accurate.  Usually the court picks it's OWN doctors not the ones Britney or her mom would want.

:mhm: Someone else pointed that out either here, or on Twitter itself (I think it's been pointed out in both), that that bit of information is wrong and that it would be court appointed, period. 

• Like 1

We wont have the embarrassment of the choreography they were planning   . Hair flips, chest movements and arm flaring. For god sakes she was being dragged across the floor

Only decent good thing was Slave until she stopped dancing and start just flipping her hair during the break. Huge disappointment coming from great choreographers that create great kpop dances.

Hope Brit gets better and comes back stronger  

tumblr_pjyi1otBQR1tw89w1o7_250.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_phqzkupRzD1tw89w1o4_250.gif

tumblr_phqzkupRzD1tw89w1o5_250.gif

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney has writing credits and more to come, investments and just so many other potential lucrative business opportunities to come.

All of this could evaporate under the cship, royalties , owning masters of record or anything can be sold under her father conservatorship , and this is where the new companies created under his name are scary , what has been sold and signed in Britney's name and what has been done in those companies names. It can make a huge difference .

• Like 5

I feel like with every other tour it was super different from the ones before it. The choreo always had it's own flare and didn't feel like a rehash. This completely looks like a reskinned POM. It almost looks like her usual moves just rearranged and alot of them aren't really dance moves but just like movements

• Like 7
28 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

This site says that Lynne can hire the best doctors in the world to do assessments because Britney can pay for it.  Most likely not accurate.  Usually the court picks it's OWN doctors not the ones Britney or her mom would want.

Exactly.

6 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

All of this could evaporate under the cship, royalties , owning masters of record or anything can be sold under her father conservatorship , and this is where the new companies created under his name are scary , what has been sold and signed in Britney's name and what has been done in those companies names. It can make a huge difference .

Then this could look even worse for her father and the others

If she is let out the conservatorship then it will be interesting what she does with her empire.

• Like 2
On 5/10/2019 at 4:09 AM, Kiey said:

No

if she tries to get out and the court said no, and the court investigator said no.

Blame the court system. Not some stupid loopholes.

They are the ones corrupted if found guilty. They grant the decisions power over her. They examine and decide.

Now, there's another scenario where she tries to get out and withdrew her decision. That's more fishy. Has there been evidence of this. Do we know?

However, the worst scenario is when the people involve threatens her using her children and custody rights and it goes completely unreported and unknown by the court. THIS is where a lot of people would go to jail and I hope they do. Essentially blackmailing her to stay where she is. If said group people CAN do this they must be very powerful and can blackmail essentially all her family, contacts, friends to not go against them etc etc so the chance is very slim.

She's VERY well known. One simple message to the public directly from her to the public about such abuse would easily topple these people.

It isn't as easy as you say to topple these people when the court can order Brit and those near her not to talk.  If they do, they can be held in contempt of court and/or sanctioned.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Then this could look even worse for her father and the others

If she is let out the conservatorship then it will be interesting what she does with her empire.

Maybe that's why he does not want her out of the cship , it's like he is fighting for her to stay as hard as she does to get out, her being on a side with her mom in court and him being on the other side is a whole symbol

• Like 4

Okay, so do we think she'll be returning to the stage before the next court hearing? Aside from the pressures of the conservatorship she presumably has contracts surrounding domination unless she was able to buy them out? Also I feel like she might have burned some bridges there. I can't imagine her crew (choreographers, dancers, etc) have been too thrilled. Are they just chillin' waiting for it to return or are the dancers/ costume deisngers booking other gigs? Are the stage props and costumes just chilling in a warehouse? It just seems like a logistical nightmare

It raises the question too, will people in the future be as confident in striking deals with a team that's so flaky? We pretty much know the original story wasn't true so I feel like they must have a bad rep after pulling out like this. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, MoonLight28 said:

tbh i don't care about domination, but i feel bad of all those dancers who were really happy with this opportunity, imagine if someone have moved into a new city just for the show and suddenly it's over, that was a big mess, i hope all were compensated

Uhm what about the actual people who had already bought expensive ticket planes, booked a hotel, payed the show ticket and already asked for vacations at their job? 

How can we trust her team for future shows not being cancelled or something?

• Like 1