#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I was reading the Lamby Poet tweets (yes) and he pointed out something I always felt it was strange and it didn't make a lot of sense ever but I kinda forgot...

" According to the docs, her biggest expenses include $122,613 for massages, grooming and nails ... $69,668 on wardrobe and $24,392 for hair and makeup. As much as she's been toning her bod ... the massages make sense. "

https://www.tmz.com/2017/09/12/britney-spears-expenses-massages-conservatorship/

does it really make sense?

• Like 6

So I already said in this thread, back in the Janet Jackson topic era, like 300 pages ago, that I'll be 26 in June but it's weird 'cause, I don't remember being 24 or 25, it's like I got stuck in 23, then I realized I was older, and all this past year, instead of 25 I've always thought that I'm 26 until I do the math. So my birthday is next month, but it feels like I've been 26 for 3 years :blol:

I also don't remember being 20, 21, 22, like, of course I remember stuff, but I have to do the math, it's like I wasn't conscious of my age at those respective years. I got stuck at 17, then all of a sudden I was 23, then I was 26 (even though I'm still 25 lol )

• Like 9
34 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

"she said that we have 3 choices :

1- I can call the police

2- i can put you in a psychiatric ward

3- you can go to a assisted living facility"  @guardianship to one of her victims when she came to their places to take away their lifes

This is the case of Britney Spears in a nutshell. I’m so f**king angry! 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Vixen said:

Not sure what's so bad about being in your 30s? The artist everyone here idolizes is 37. The owner of this website is 30. A majority of people here are in their 30s, as demonstrated above. Can someone explain? 

I don't think it's bad to be in your 30's, It's just an interesting look in a place like this. It all kind of depends on how you carry yourself I suppose. I've seen some sad displays of middle aged Stans (mostly of older acts, not so much Britney... not yet at least) throwing shade with gifs and just trying to be 'sassy' and it's incredibly pathetic. Like girl, you are half way to your death bed and you are still wasting your time doing this ****? It's one thing to be a fan and keep up with an artist, but to invest time online into some wannabe house wives persona is just really sad.

2 hours ago, Vixen said:

Not sure what's so bad about being in your 30s? The artist everyone here idolizes is 37. The owner of this website is 30. A majority of people here are in their 30s, as demonstrated above. Can someone explain? 

It is just a wave in the ocean of fans. The youngest fanbase is getting bigger and bigger, which is cool. However, we, the 30 something fans are here as well. It is something cultural. The Third decade is the best for a lot of us, successfull Young daddies, looking extra Young but with the wisdom of the world. Older daddies die for us, while younger boytoys want to be like us and be with us so, having 30 is the best. 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

I don't think it's bad to be in your 30's, It's just an interesting look in a place like this. It all kind of depends on how you carry yourself I suppose. I've seen some sad displays of middle aged Stans (mostly of older acts, not so much Britney... not yet at least) throwing shade with gifs and just trying to be 'sassy' and it's incredibly pathetic. Like girl, you are half way to your death bed and you are still wasting your time doing this ****? It's one thing to be a fan and keep up with an artist, but to invest time online into some wannabe house wives persona is just really sad.

And same to you. With every passing second your clock is ticking towards death. Better go out and live life to the fullest and get off exhale! 

People in their 30s are secure, have careers, a car, home, a 401K, a savings. Tf you got, girl? (Besides an under-developed brain)

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Vixen said:

Yeah, contrary to belief, just because someone finds a particular topic "dull" does not mean others have to stop talking about it - whether the posts are laconic or not. News is stagnant, so the thread will trek elsewhere. It's normal. There's a lot of off-topic subjects I don't really enjoy seeing in this thread, but that's not my business unless it becomes a prominent issue.

If anyone is going to move on, it should be that group who finds it funny to wish death upon Britney's family - which, incidentally, is what that member did - and strangely, I seldom receive reports regarding that, but when it comes to trivial nonsense? Plenty. :forkit:

Yeah, I actually have to echo Lilith here-- I find the thirst posts boring as hell and they take up pages whenever things get dull in this thread; if people want to discuss their age, big deal. Eventually everyone will get back to focusing solely on the case when Meaner03 or someone digs up more documents or addresses, or something new happens; that's how this thread works.

:onpoint: THAT. There are still people coming for JL. People come for Jamie constantly -- which, I get, but it does not help anything, I'll tell all of you that right now -- so yeah, I agree. I don't even find sending Lou(cifer) death threats amusing or worth doing, because again, it helps nothing and only makes matters worse. 

But its disheartening no one reports the more disturbing comments. :waitwhat:

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I was reading the Lamby Poet tweets (yes) and he pointed out something I always felt it was strange and it didn't make a lot of sense ever but I kinda forgot...

" According to the docs, her biggest expenses include $122,613 for massages, grooming and nails ... $69,668 on wardrobe and $24,392 for hair and makeup. As much as she's been toning her bod ... the massages make sense. "

https://www.tmz.com/2017/09/12/britney-spears-expenses-massages-conservatorship/

does it really make sense?

I work at a day spa. Let’s assume she gets massage before every show, most performers who tour do (from what I’ve heard through the grapevine) 

So let’s assume that every massage/spa service is paid for (note: from what I have seen many celebs get free spa services when they travel). If she paid $400 PER service, that is about 306 spa services a year. 

The most I have seen here for massages is $160 per hour. She’s got money to blow, so probably gets 90-120 minute massages. Add gratuity, plus the fact she probably has a private therapist come to her house AND does in call massages when traveling or staying in Vegas I can easily see a $400 bill per service. Maybe not every time, but it makes sense. 

If you break down the math, it’s about 5-6 spa services/massages a week at $400 a service. It makes sense considering what she makes I guess. I mean, it’s definitely a lot but I can see why Team C-**** wouldn’t deny her of that considering its more of a self care than a luxury with her lifestyle

• Like 4
1 minute ago, kasavas said:

I wasn't active for a few days and then I saw candids of Britney leaving court on instagram! 

What happened? Do we know anything? Can anyone let me know? This thread got huge and is impossible to keep up with anymore. :idkney:

Long story short, we think the court hearing went well. Judge Penny ordered a 730/703/??? which is basically an evaluation from a third party. 

Media is harping in the fact homegirl took her heels off and was barefoot walking to the car :cackling:

• Like 3