#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, jokobitch said:

“Not happy with mom filing” that’s why she was seen holding hands with Lynne and  why she sat with her mom opposite of Jamie. These people need mental evaluations 

I can understand keeping certain things from loved ones :overitkbye: 

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, timito said:

Hm... What was the point of her staying at a mental health facility then? If they're going to evaluate her, they need to find someone who clearly hasn't been paid off by Jamie and his attorneys like that physician whose name I can't remember. @Meaner03 I know you remember this.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, JimmyK said:

Who's that guy?

A journalist who gets fed exclusives from Britney’s team and has chosen to stay silent about the whole movement. He also runs the It’s Britney ***** podcast with Bradley Stern/MuuMuse (another journalist) who is also being quiet and the podcast has gone on hiatus since the movement began. 

• Like 6

the truth is Jamie Lynn is only posting about Britney again to get  some attention to her flop social media to earn money from paid posts

just like she did before. Now that no one is caring about her she decides to show up again 

keep watching, later she will flood her social media with her ugly filters to promote that thing she was promoting 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Also a minute order was added for today as well! Idk what that order could be. 

Minute Order Law and Legal Definition

A Minute Order is a legal document which is recorded in the minutes of a court session rather than in formal court order format. A minute order is often the court's answer to a party's request.

A minute order comes about when a trial judge sits officially, with or without a court reporter, and a clerk keeps minutes of the court session. In those sessions the only record of an oral order made by the judge may be in the minutes. This order is referred to as a minute order or minute entry.

The format of these orders varies by jurisdiction. Generally they include the following:

• Name of the Court
  • Case Number
  • The Presiding Officer's name
  • Names of the Parties
  • Date
  • Court clerk's name
  • Nature of the proceedings
  • Rulings made by the court.

The length of a minute order can be a single page or it can be several pages long.

• Like 2