#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, itsanfernybitch said:

Bunch of nasty f**king *****. Every last one of them.:4music:

you know what feels better than name-calling? Putting the heads on stakes after the truth comes out. That's called vindication, and it follows a period of intelligent rebellion.. not childish name calling. Let Britney be your guide. 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Sparks said:

He is so ill that he just attended a wedding? oh ok.

he supposedly had his first surgery around october/november, is that correct? it doesn't seem out of the ordinary that by march he might be well enough to attend a wedding. it's not like he's out there doing extreme sports. there were reports that jamie was "doing much better" recently too.

11 minutes ago, Goku said:

We need the help of other fandoms.

Also, the hashtag should be posted on Gaga or Taylor page, we need the attention of the media and pop girls.

Maybe the not so popular girls like Iggy will help us? She's very active on socials.

We never had a chance like this one, do everything you can!

i have some of emailmypussys timeline thread tweet on my insta story...i have over 200 views with the #freebritney tag which is alot for me. Normally i have like 20 views :pieceofwhat: (40 on a good day). Everyone needs to save this timeline thread with the source links:

https://mobile.twitter.com/emailmypussy/status/1118344912553033728

in case her account get suspended we have backups

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
Just now, Commotion said:

Honestly I'm not even against the conservatorship if Britney comes out and says she's fully okay with it and she needs it because x y and z. The non-communication may be making things worse than they actually are but this is messed up

well things like not being able to drive

having to ask permission to let anyone stay over

need to go

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Goku said:

We need the help of other fandoms.

Also, the hashtag should be posted on Gaga or Taylor page, we need the attention of the media and pop girls.

Maybe the not so popular girls like Iggy will help us? She's very active on socials.

We never had a chance like this one, do everything you can!

Chris Crocker, Azalea Banks and now Iggy? The gp won't take you seriously guys :jackk:

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, MarcMarc2231 said:

I think we can unfollow Britney on instagram, they control it and it's a proof that "we have understand were team b have a hand and where not". It's a double way idea, we can give a good signal or completely destroy her.
Plus, this summer they do sponsored posts in hotels in France and Germany...
Also, stop following (i'm not against none of them)Jamie Lynne, Sam and Britney Spears Fragrance...
This is only for pick them to our way, Sam and Jamie Lynne work basically on instagram, if they can't work well they start to be ungry with her team, so... It's only  my opinion, please don't hate.

You need to make this a thread this will be lost too quickly and not enough people will see for it to have any effect 

• Like 1
Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

well things like not being able to drive

having to ask permission to let anyone stay over

need to go

the trouble is we don't know why these restrictions are in place. i understand it's frustrating and scary but it could also be serving to protect britney from some sort of risk we're unaware of.