#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

You're turning this into a circus :jackk:

And Britney's been able to spend her money as she wanted to. Her state has grown a lot in the last 10 years and she will outlive her father, who doesn't have another family. Why would he steal from his own daughter? :juggingu:

You keep mentioning her being able to spend her money like she wants to but she gets an allowance. She doesn't have access to all the money that's her's. Not only that, but I doubt they don't monitor what she buys and where she shops. I'd looooove to see you under the restrictions she's under and be content. You don't sound like you care about her happiness whatsoever. 

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

The difference between 2011ney and 2018ney :umomg: NaturalNey is so pure:kyliecry:

Yes but couldn't we see she was in a bad place at that time although she was very active and popular? Didn't amyone question it? I wouldn't know because i was not a fan back then

i remember people thinking she seemed disinterested but many speculated it was due to a recent breakdown or a change in medication.

• Like 2

Something f**ked up is definitely going on. It’s definitely time that all the secrets come out. The fact that they’ve been able to do this for SO LONG is mind blowing. More sources need to come forward with info to whistle blow this whole thing and get her out of this mess! Seriously prayer for this woman whose done so much for all of us!

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Do you have a small re-cap of the things she talked about regarding Brinni?

Just her pondering possibilities of what they are controlling Britney to try and cover... she believes Britney has been mistreated my management and all of this is to cover that.  She is pondering Britney and the industry at the same time.  

• Like 1
Just now, Scrappy said:

WHY DOES SHE NEED ONE?

She's had issues with *****, she's had problems with trusting the wrong people and spending tons and tons of money in ways she shouldn't have. The conservatorship was needed in 2008-2009 especially. I think a good conservatorship for her should only focus on the financial part, she almost ruined herself. We have to recognise Britney isn't mentally healthy.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Haburo said:

Okay y’all, rumour has it that Larry has started getting threads deleted from other forums/blogs online. Including Twitter! This is a code blue.

tumblr_n8wnqurW331qa3emao9_250.gif

Britney Army get ready! This is a pop music emergency.

OMG the Britney Army are fighting back:

Y’all... Jamie knows we ain’t playing.

tumblr_n8wnqurW331qa3emao8_250.gif

Avengers assemble, man the defences, suit up gayboys, battle stations etc.

• Like 5
Just now, Commotion said:

She's had issues with *****, she's had problems with trusting the wrong people and spending tons and tons of money in ways she shouldn't have. The conservatorship was needed in 2008-2009 especially. I think a good conservatorship for her should only focus on the financial part, she almost ruined herself. We have to recognise Britney isn't mentally healthy.

You can get financial help without being in a permanent c-ship and you can get mental help too. Conservatorships are for brain dead people, people who cannot function on their own and clearly that is not the case. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Commotion said:

i feel like i've read over the years that the conservatorship over her person has become less restrictive? is that not the case?