#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Pfefferminz said:

Right! Rose defended a convicted child ******, Victor Salva:

Ok, let's not involve Rose McGowan then. Eeesh, I did not know that about her, that's extremely sad that she has done thing's like this considering she is a victim herself, disappointed to say the least. Ty for bringing this to my attention!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, cieldemiel said:

Ok, let's not involve Rose McGowan then. Eeesh, I did not know that about her, that's extremely sad that she has done thing's like this considering she is a victim herself, disappointed to say the least. Ty for bringing this to my attention!

Can we please not fill up space with random **** like this...? Not the place.

• Like 4
52 minutes ago, joanhs said:

But.. According to exhale, they arent even a real couple, so whats the problem?? 
This is why you guys needs to get your facts straight. 
Most of the time we go around saying they are a fake couple. Now it's reported they can't sleep together and we are supposed to believe they actualy are a real couple??

And Larry wasn't fired because of anything bad. She fired him because she wanted Kevin and a family.

Who said they were fake?

1 minute ago, northfacing said:

Can we please not fill up space with random **** like this...? Not the place.

Sorry, anyways moving away from #metoo. The girls from Britney Gram have a secondary source that they are in the process of validating, god knows what this will bring to light, if this source reveals some new, key info, I can see this getting more media attention. Deep down I hope this is all false, but the evidence says different. 

• Like 8

i know a lot of people are giving valid reasons for why we should give this more time and thought, and why it might be best for Britney to stay in a conservatorship. But at the same time I feel like there is this curse that has plagued Britney since her inception and it is that everyone REFUSES TO LISTEN TO HER. she has told us repeatedly back when her voice was not stripped away from her how unhappy she is with her situation. the woman feels no joy or excitement in life anymore. who cares if her dad makes sure she “takes her meds” - she is NOT happy, period. The only reason she has complied is because it’s the only way she’s been able to preserve some rights to seeing her children - for no reason other than making a few mistakes that literally every celebrity goes through at one point without having to pay for them for the rest of their ******* lives. nobody deserves to have their prime years of their life taken away like she has - i feel SO bad for her that it took people ELEVEN YEARS to even seriously question what’s happening. almost everyone around her has hinted at the atrociousness behind this conservatorship - including her mother now. yet everyone still insists on excusing what her mom did as “just liking all the comments”. PLEASE, stop trying to find excuses to ignore what is happening to this self-sufficient, strong MOTHER OF TWO. it is f**king tragic enough that all that talent, even her famously beautiful smile have all been destroyed because of the greedy lunatics surrounding her. #FREEBRITNEY

• Like 9

I think it is time that we use more than just merely hashtags. We need actual posts circulating the internet. Like evidences. Sure #freebritney works, but what if we expand our reach to memes or motivational posts. They approach a wider market in social media. Just how this tag has been our staple in the issue, we could make a particular picture or video trending, or even a song (like Overprotected). Just my opinion, maybe this will help more along with the hashtag.

Britney appearing sad in public in 2010 or her suffering from anxiety in 2011 or anything else could be made into a video montage headlining #freebritney. More people could be made aware of what she is going through.

• Like 4
35 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Read these threads on twitter:

Okay, I don’t want to scream ‘Fake News’ but I looked up their website, and I didn’t see anything about ‘conversion camp’ anywhere. 

It is odd though that it was donated with Britney’s money, considering she can’t make any purchases without consent :yaknow: Even odder than Lou was involved in the organization.

Maybe ya’ll can find some other incidences where ‘Britney’ has made donations...

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I think it is time that we use more than just merely hashtags. We need actual posts circulating the internet. Like evidences. Sure #freebritney works, but what if we expand our reach to memes or motivational posts. They approach a wider market in social media. Just how this tag has been our staple in the issue, we could make a particular picture or video trending, or even a song (like Overprotected). Just my opinion, maybe this will help more along with the hashtag.

Britney appearing sad in public in 2010 or her suffering from anxiety in 2011 or anything else could be made into a video montage headlining #freebritney. More people could be made aware of what she is going through.

I tried posting the infamous just luv me fan edited video of her career and i find it the most touching video that can circulate of her

• Like 4