#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

Reposting here so more people can read this thought

08/03/2018 in Probate Department 4, Penny, Brenda J., Presiding
Order to Show Cause Hearing - Held - OSC Hearing Off Calendar

The last conservatorship check-in date was in August 3( when the parasites in charge of Britney gathered without her to decide that she should stay in conservatorship for another year).  On August 4 Britney started her European leg of the Piece of Me Tour( the Brighton Pride Festival).

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Haburo said:

OMG the Britney Army are fighting back:

Y’all... Jamie knows we ain’t playing.

tumblr_n8wnqurW331qa3emao8_250.gif

Avengers assemble, suit up faggots, battle stations etc.

Could someone please screenshot all of @emailmypussy twitter thread on Lou and the conservatorship in case that gets taken down agsin. I would but cant right now. Thx

...ummm wrong quote i meant to wuote. But nm

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Commotion said:

She's had issues with *****, she's had problems with trusting the wrong people and spending tons and tons of money in ways she shouldn't have. The conservatorship was needed in 2008-2009 especially. I think a good conservatorship for her should only focus on the financial part, she almost ruined herself. We have to recognise Britney isn't mentally healthy.

You don’t know that, do yo? :jj:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

You can get financial help without being in a permanent c-ship and you can get mental help too. Conservatorships are for brain dead people, people who cannot function on their own and clearly that is not the case. 

Have you noticed (and, ftr, I'm not implying the person you're replying to is one of these people; I know Commotion is not) that those against this keep acting like we're trying to have her thrown out to the wolves? None of us have said treatments, therapy, counseling, and whatever else she might receive should stop. We literally just think she should have basic human rights. :schoolingtime:

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

WHY DOES SHE NEED ONE?

Look, my sister is also bipolar and something I won't name. She is not in a damn conservatorship. Occasionally, she forgets to take her meds or flat out refuses them. It's part of the illness to be suspicious and anxious ,depressed and occasionally suicidal. Would my parents commit her like a felon? No. And yet somehow, she's raised her daughter and been employed for years. 

Britney works. She works consistently. She has done everything as per the agreements she was forced to sign. If she's rebelling now, it's because they are truly not going to let her go and plan to milk her life until old age and anyone, anyone in that situation would have enough. This conservatorship is a big joke and it needs to stop.

Your comment gave me a different point of view. But what if Britney's not doing as well as we think? What if she really needs the supervision? Maybe she's still under the conservatorship because the judge doesnt think she's ok.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

You don’t know that, do yo? :jj:

I honestly think she has her issues and the conservatorship was fine at first until 2009. I don't know if I can prove she does have issues, I'll just say it's my opinion. But anyway, after the Circus Tour the conservatorship became permanent and it really really shouldn't have. We know how her attitude changed right after 2009, and 2010 has always been a mysterious year. There are so many questions and we can't really prove much

I'm all for a free Britney :(  but if there NEEDS to be a conservatorship because of stuff we don't know about, then I'd like a fair and transparent conservatorship that Britney can talk about herself 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Commotion said:

I honestly think she has her issues and the conservatorship was fine at first until 2009. I don't know if I can prove she does have issues, I'll just say it's my opinion. But anyway, after the Circus Tour the conservatorship became permanent and it really really shouldn't have. We know how her attitude changed right after 2009, and 2010 has always been a mysterious year. There are so many questions and we can't really prove much

I'm all for a free Britney :( 

You shouldnt judge her for her behaviour 12 years ago 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I can't help but find her father shady. I believe there was a time and place for his help, although I can't help thinking that he wasn't present in her life when she needed it the most only to reappear when she was danger to herself... which is late af in my opinion!

However, Britney has proved that she's perfectly capable of living a normal life and he should move on with his life and let his daughter take care of herself, thank u very much!

But he wants her money so bad i guess