#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Reposting here so more people can read this thought

https://www.bustle.com/p/is-britney-spears-conservatorship-ending-a-new-report-says-her-dad-is-considering-a-change-8613706

This got me thinking... Allegedly they planned on ending the c-ship after the end of POM Tour (when did we hear this story before...), but they didn't. Assuming they'd told her that early 2018 or before the tour, were her hopes crushed AGAIN towards the time the last shows and M&Gs came? She was crying, distraught... Just like 2010.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Someone make a video of her legacy pre-conservatorship, how happy and free she was and how big she was, and a video of her post-conservatorship, showing her struggles with anxiety and awkwardness.

People need to know how our girl changed. She has told it herself, "It's not that my life is not in control, it's like it's too in control. I speak to them but they don't hear me. There's no excitement it's like groundhog day everyday"

Pre-Cship

Post C-Ship:

https://mobile.twitter.com/emailmypussy/status/1118344912553033728 (just needs to be made in video form...:cackling:)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Should we? If enough people are in this, I think we can make a chnage. But is it even gonna be visible amongst 21.6 million followers?:disappointed:

Also, unrelated but Britney has lost her follower count since she went on the hiatus from a whopping 21.8 million to 21.6 million.

We have to go down to 20 million, but with Sam and Jamie Lynne is more simple. Start with unfollow Britney Spears Fragrance.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, MarcMarc2231 said:

I think we can unfollow Britney on instagram, they control it and it's a proof that "we have understand were team b have a hand and where not". It's a double way idea, we can give a good signal or completely destroy her.
Plus, this summer they do sponsored posts in hotels in France and Germany...
Also, stop following (i'm not against none of them)Jamie Lynne, Sam and Britney Spears Fragrance...
This is only for pick them to our way, Sam and Jamie Lynne work basically on instagram, if they can't work well they start to be ungry with her team, so... It's only  my opinion, please don't hate.

I edit this. Read all

6 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Someone make a video of her legacy pre-conservatorship, how happy and free she was and how big she was, and a video of her post-conservatorship, showing her struggles with anxiety and awkwardness.

People need to know how our girl changed. She has told it herself, "It's not that my life is not in control, it's like it's too in control. I speak to them but they don't hear me. There's no excitement it's like groundhog day everyday"

Britney's been struggling with her anxiety before the C-ship but it has definitely gotten worse. 

In 2002 Spears told Rolling Stone that she wanted freedom to go to Starbucks and pump her own gas without assistants or bodyguards around, adding, "I'm supposed to take six months off, but I probably won't. The whole point of me taking a break is to be out of the public eye and not see my face on TV, because I'm sick of myself." Two years earlier, she told Rolling Stone, "My anxiety has just been crazy … Maybe I'm just changing and getting older, but I find I need to have my downtime, just to myself, or I'll go crazy."

Read More: https://www.nickiswift.com/149778/britney-spears-tragic-real-life-story/?utm_campaign=clip

• Like 2
  • Content Curators

just a little update

all my highschool friends know about the conservatorship and support her

even my straight male friends

weird since no one knew about the conservatorship

they all think her dads insane

and that they hope his colon ruptures again:orangu:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, f**knfurter said:

The proof is always in the pudding of the eating. Looks like they really didn't like that thread circulating. 

Damn, I was about to archive this twitter thread and now it's gone... It was so good and informative.

• Like 1
Just now, cerulean said:

twitter do this automatically sometimes if a user is posting frequently in short periods of time because the algorithms suspect it may be spam.

yup, my account I had just created got banned immediately due to "suspicious activity".. all I had to do was verify via mobile, I'm pretty sure it's just an automated system that fishes for potential bot activity.. :nervousney:

• Like 1