#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

That was bizarre! Britney's so used to it, it's normal to her. 

Here she's being natural:

The difference between 2011ney and 2018ney :umomg: NaturalNey is so pure:kyliecry:

8 minutes ago, cerulean said:

i don't know if you're being serious or not but i feel like the current frenzy partly stems from genuine concern but also boredom. britney is MIA. she's no longer posting on social and won't be performing as expected. as much as fans care for her they also want access to her. that wasn't the case in 2011.

Yes but couldn't we see she was in a bad place at that time although she was very active and popular? Didn't amyone question it? I wouldn't know because i was not a fan back then

• Like 3
Just now, BethanyJerome said:

What matters is the consequences after the cameras stop rolling... She tried to break free once, they made her pay dearly, put her on a tighter leash than ever before, and now you see what has happened...

1 minute ago, BethanyJerome said:

What matters is the consequences after the cameras stop rolling... She tried to break free once, they made her pay dearly, put her on a tighter leash than ever before, and now you see what has happened...

However, it would draw SO much attention they would not be able to punish her. They would be f**ked.

10 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

That was bizarre! Britney's so used to it, it's normal to her. 

Here she's being natural:

Every time I watch this video it sounds to me like she was either sleeping or crying before this because she sounds groggy and then decided to put on a cute dress and do her hair and film a video :kyliecry:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

You're turning this into a circus :jackk:

And Britney's been able to spend her money as she wanted to. Her state has grown a lot in the last 10 years and she will outlive her father, who doesn't have another family. Why would he steal from his own daughter? :juggingu:

She'll outlive her dad, but on the blind items page they posted that "A list singer" would have someone else lined up if her father couldn't be her conservator.

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

You're turning this into a circus :jackk:

And Britney's been able to spend her money as she wanted to. Her state has grown a lot in the last 10 years and she will outlive her father, who doesn't have another family. Why would he steal from his own daughter? :juggingu:

Does your father garnish your wages? My father has never once taken a cent from me. The fact he's on her payroll makes him complicit in her enslavement not her savior. I'm sorry, but I don't buy it at all that she's grateful to him or sad for his health ... I think she'd be more than happy for him to stop controlling her life.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

The biggest **** up by the Britney team was blaming everything on Jamie’s illness . They know Britney fans are ruthless ... I don’t know how long they expected that narrative to hold. Even when she went into the hospital ... they said Jamie Lynn would be taking care of him ...

do do I believe the conspiracy theories no, but that narrative was the reason for this . They need to speak out about what’s going on with her ... they could’ve done it in the past but instead they go with this narrative and keep her brand exactly the same for 20+ years ....

they need to expose she’s bipolar and just let her be a little coooky like Mariah and Demi ..

this isn’t 1999 where we will buy lies anymore ...

If she remains in the spot light she needs to expose her mental health and be done with it ... and I think this is what is going to happen.

She will release a long letter outlining her health and how she wanted to be the best version of Britney Spears for her fans and didn’t want to let them down ... she doesn’t want anyone to worry . She’s bipolar . She’s okay and she’s adapted to it . The conservatorship will loosen up a bit and you’ll see her driving and that’s it . 

I want a Gayle King interview with Gayle confirming that it is just her and Britney, raw and real. No team, handlers, script, verified questions, nothing off limits. Nothing but honesty from Britney.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, cerulean said:

the trouble is we don't know why these restrictions are in place. i understand it's frustrating and scary but it could also be serving to protect britney from some sort of risk we're unaware of.

Huh.. welcome to the forum. So you're part of her team are you? Trying to do damage control? Yeah... we understand it. Britney wanted out of the industry a long time ago and y'all kept her in it against her will and used your shady practices to rope her in to continuing to sing and dance like a trained monkey. Hope you enjoyed your payday... but once the truth gets out about how you have manipulated the system, you're all in deep trouble.

• Like 2
Just now, Scrappy said:

Huh.. welcome to the forum. So you're part of her team are you? Trying to do damage control? Yeah... we understand it. Britney wanted out of the industry a long time ago and y'all kept her in it against her will and used your shady practices to rope her in to continuing to sing and dance like a trained monkey. Hope you enjoyed your payday... but once the truth gets out about how you have manipulated the system, you're all in deep trouble.

i'm not part of her team lol. just trying to be rational about it all.

9 minutes ago, Haburo said:

Okay y’all, rumour has it that Larry has started getting threads deleted from other forums/blogs online. Including Twitter! This is a code blue.

tumblr_n8wnqurW331qa3emao9_250.gif

Britney Army get ready! This is a pop music emergency.

I now have more than 100 pages archived. Soon the whole thread will be on my hard drive and Larry can do nothing about it. :divaney:

• Like 2