#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Okay, I don’t want to scream ‘Fake News’ but I looked up their website, and I didn’t see anything about ‘conversion camp’ anywhere. 

It is odd though that it was donated with Britney’s money, considering she can’t make any purchases without consent :yaknow: Even odder than Lou was involved in the organization.

Maybe ya’ll can find some other incidences where ‘Britney’ has made donations...

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

in august they posted that a singer is rebelling in the only way she can

by not taking her medicines 

hmmmmm

when i read that again yesterday it gave me chills

Do you have a link to that item from August 2018? I tried looking but there are so many of them lol.

31 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Or he could just be saying “well sweetie it’s for the best...”

You and the others that replied to me (I can’t quote them all here as the pages have changed hahaha FFs this thread) (love that tho)

i think you’re right. 

I went out after work and everyone I know in my area been like “okay I tried understanding your activism so can you explain because I’m interested” and everyone is shocked. Total agreement.

one person said the source on the podcast probably is a liar may not actually work for her like he says (remember how easily fake news is to make now)or doing it for revenge for not working there HOWEVER said parents do it for money and there’s no doubt in their mind that that’s why this is happening 

she should be allowed to drive. She has a license, she’s qualified.

thats what’s baffling 

and how intensely she’s worked. This is what we want to explained. That’s what everyone who knows me wants explained.

ive been wearing my “it’s Britney *****” jumper all day and that’s why everyone come upto me to ask what is going on.

this is why I’m saying a better more clear understanding message needs to be sent to those who don’t follow her need.

what a conservatorship ship is and what this is for her and all these reveals like the reporter who put that insta today, Sam asking permission to come over etc etc 

no one outside the fandom understand this or knows 

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I think it is time that we use more than just merely hashtags. We need actual posts circulating the internet. Like evidences. Sure #freebritney works, but what if we expand our reach to memes or motivational posts. They approach a wider market in social media. Just how this tag has been our staple in the issue, we could make a particular picture or video trending, or even a song (like Overprotected). Just my opinion, maybe this will help more along with the hashtag.

Britney appearing sad in public in 2010 or her suffering from anxiety in 2011 or anything else could be made into a video montage headlining #freebritney. More people could be made aware of what she is going through. 

I think we can unfollow Britney on instagram, they control it and it's a proof that "we have understand were team b have a hand and where not". It's a double way idea, we can give a good signal or completely destroy her.
Plus, this summer they do sponsored posts in hotels in France and Germany...
Also, stop following (i'm not against none of them)Jamie Lynne, Sam and Britney Spears Fragrance...
This is only for pick them to our way, Sam and Jamie Lynne work basically on instagram, if they can't work well they start to be ungry with her team, so... It's only  my opinion, please don't hate.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, cieldemiel said:

I wonder if Team B are just gonna continue to give this the silent treatment. Surely there has to be some response, the longer they leave it, the more things will brew and then people are gonna start to get really worried. 

They won't say a word further. Except maybe to splash it everywhere when Britney does get out next week so they can say, "See? We're not evil and we keep our word!"

Silence is the way of things in Britney's world.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Okay, I don’t want to scream ‘Fake News’ but I looked up their website, and I didn’t see anything about ‘conversion camp’ anywhere. 

It is odd though that it was donated with Britney’s money, considering she can’t make any purchases without consent :yaknow: Even odder than Lou was involved in the organization.

Maybe ya’ll can find some other incidences where ‘Britney’ has made donations...

If we are talking about MercyMultiplied, I would suggest reading the following:

Hannan, Caleb (October 2, 2008). "Jesus RX: The untold tale behind Mercy Ministries' one-size-fits-all prescription for recovery". The Nashville Scene. Retrieved January 9,2013.

Feineman, Carol (March 14, 2012). "Mercy Ministries needs more than the bible for its treatment methods". Lincoln News Messenger. Retrieved January 9, 2013.

'Exorcisms, cruel techniques'". Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC). March 17, 2008. Retrieved January 9, 2013.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I think it is time that we use more than just merely hashtags. We need actual posts circulating the internet. Like evidences. Sure #freebritney works, but what if we expand our reach to memes or motivational posts. They approach a wider market in social media. Just how this tag has been our staple in the issue, we could make a particular picture or video trending, or even a song (like Overprotected). Just my opinion, maybe this will help more along with the hashtag.

Britney appearing sad in public in 2010 or her suffering from anxiety in 2011 or anything else could be made into a video montage headlining #freebritney. More people could be made aware of what she is going through.

Someone make a video of her legacy pre-conservatorship, how happy and free she was and how big she was, and a video of her post-conservatorship, showing her struggles with anxiety and awkwardness.

People need to know how our girl changed. She has told it herself, "It's not that my life is not in control, it's like it's too in control. I speak to them but they don't hear me. There's no excitement it's like groundhog day everyday"

• Like 2
16 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Ugh can we be done with him now?? He is trash. He used Britney, drugged her, stole her money, and abused her. Said he was her manager when he knew nothing about it. Now that someone besides him is being portrayed as the bad guy he’s trying to do major damage control. Trying to make us think that he’s so concerned about her and that he tried to help her. Once a liar, always a liar. Stop giving him the time of day. Leave him in the gutters where he belongs. :fu:

That’s what is claimed but many of the claims have been found to Be false.

1 minute ago, CrystalDorris said:

If we are talking about MercyMultiplied, I would suggest reading the following:

Hannan, Caleb (October 2, 2008). "Jesus RX: The untold tale behind Mercy Ministries' one-size-fits-all prescription for recovery". The Nashville Scene. Retrieved January 9,2013.

Feineman, Carol (March 14, 2012). "Mercy Ministries needs more than the bible for its treatment methods". Lincoln News Messenger. Retrieved January 9, 2013.

'Exorcisms, cruel techniques'". Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC). March 17, 2008. Retrieved January 9, 2013.

Thank you to you and @Pfefferminz for the posts. I will definitely check everything out soon!!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Someone make a video of her legacy pre-conservatorship, how happy and free she was and how big she was, and a video of her post-conservatorship, showing her struggles with anxiety and awkwardness.

People need to know how our girl changed. She has told it herself, "It's not that my life is not in control, it's like it's too in control. I speak to them but they don't hear me. There's no excitement it's like groundhog day everyday"

This is exactly what the Just luv me fan made music video is about

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, MarcMarc2231 said:

I think we can unfollow Britney on instagram, they control it and it's a proof that "we have understand were team b have a hand and where not". It's a double way idea, we can give a good signal or completely destroy her.

Should we? If enough people are in this, I think we can make a chnage. But is it even gonna be visible amongst 21.6 million followers?:disappointed:

Also, unrelated but Britney has lost her follower count since she went on the hiatus from a whopping 21.8 million to 21.6 million.