#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Britney Spears told People that she was actually thrilled when her parents, Lynne and Jamie Spears, divorced in 2002, saying, "It's the best thing that's ever happened to my family. My mom and dad, bottom line, do not get along. When I was a baby, they argued. I wanted this to happen 10 years ago."

Read More: https://www.nickiswift.com/149778/britney-spears-tragic-real-life-story/?utm_campaign=clip

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

It was reported some time ago and his recovery will take a much longer time. Some reports say he's doing better, others say he's getting worse. The sources are from the hospital where he was admitted in for 2 months. It's no joke :juggingu:

show me receipts. 

1 minute ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

I think y’all are loosing focus just a tad... dming them isn’t gonna get her out and just makes you all look loony and crazy 

Yeah, we need public awareness, not just randomly dming all the people that have ever been around Britney

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

I think y’all are loosing focus just a tad... dming them isn’t gonna get her out and just makes you all look loony and crazy 

8 minutes ago, Commotion said:

Yeah, we need public awareness, not just randomly dming all the people that have ever been around Britney

i'm taggin Lou and Larry in my insta stories :jj:

so I know 

Image result for we see each other gif

• Like 1