#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Everybody, we need a plan.

WE ALL will contact the Stop Guardian Abuse organization and explain the situation. 

To contact celebs we need to be brief but effective. We need to be consistent. So, we will tweet, dm or whatever the hashtag #FreeBritney to Kim and other people. On Instagram too. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Why would they give a definitive date on how long she’s gonna be there just to have her not come out... it’s pretty much certain we’re gonna see her in a week that doesn’t necessarily confirm anything 

The paralegal said there’s no end in sight

I contacted the Stop Guardian Abuse site, but everyone should contact them. If you receive any helpful information, please post it in here. I am trying to collaborate with huffington post and vice magazine on an article about this situation.

Again, if you're able to get a celebrity or influencer to post about this, please do. This situation simply needs exposure right now.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

I think obviously she will be out eventually. They need good optics. Which is why they gave a timeline. But I truly believe that shes been in there longer than we know.

13 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Why would they give a definitive date on how long she’s gonna be there just to have her not come out... it’s pretty much certain we’re gonna see her in a week that doesn’t necessarily confirm anything 

This. 

https://www.lareecarucker.com/pages/backup.htm

In her song “Oops I Did it Again,” Britney Spears tells the fictional boy whose attention she has deceptively stolen that although he thinks she’s an angel sent from above, the truth of the matter is, she’s not that innocent.

But Kelly Clinger, 28, was too innocent to continue a career in pop music after spending a year as one of Spears’ backup singers during the Kentwood, La., native’s first national “Baby One More Time” tour in 1999.

Clinger, a Jackson native who grew up in Florida, was one of two girls selected from thousands during an audition at Orlando’s Transcontinental Studios to fill the coveted backup spot, but after a year of having Britney’s back on songs like “(You Drive Me) Crazy,” and “From the Bottom of My Broken Heart,” Clinger realized she wanted to take different musical path.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Literally fans have been talking about how shady and messed up it is since 2009, yeah this is what started the hashtag but it’s not the reason it blew up... 

But when we found out Britney checked herself in, nobody mentioned the c-ship.

The paralegal saying she’s been in there for 4 months changed your tune

• Like 1
Just now, LiquoriceBabe said:

They confirmed that they know this is true. They say they know a lot of things but they mentions this source came to confirm a lot of things. 

They actually said they have one more "very credible source" who corroborated what the paralegal claimed. And Lynne follows them on IG, ftr.

• Like 2