#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

To those who contacted the NASGA, what did you say exactly? And was it by email or phone?

By email. 

I wrote them saying to look into the situation of Britney because we believe she is been held against her will in a mental institution and that she’s been the victim of an abusive use of her conservatorship.

• Like 2

was surprised Wendy spoke about it for as long as she did

disappointed with some of her comments, but overall she seemed to take a neutral stance overall and at least she mentioned almost every aspect, especially Lynne liking the comments, which I feel is the most important part

I don't regret trying to get her to say something, as she at least brought the story a ton of exposure

• Like 1
3 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

yeah but this is so difficult to achieve, several fans love her, they will not think about all of that if she comes out with a new album. on the other hand domination didn't get well with the tickets sales and this is a good start, but new music is another thing and probably they gonna use all of this drama to promote whatever they want:bthink:

3 hours ago, Mystic Womaney said:

I think we actually need a plan. 

Hashtags only work if you get enough people interested. We're being overshadowed by big names in the industry who I think are actually close with B's team too. Bey, Madonna and Taylor is right around the corner.

This movement couldn't have come at a worse time and maybe her team are breathing because legit its only our small collective that are making noise. We're so small compared to these other fandoms that all have new material at the same time. 

We genuinely need to make a realistic plan of how to make more noise...more attention...more information...more activism. Not just the hashtag.

There's plenty of people who HAVE no idea of the conservatorship and seeing 'britney held at rehab against her will' I genuinely think a vast majoriy are like lol yh alright then but shes crazy she probably needs to be there.

THERE IS LESS TALK ABOUT THE CONSERVATORSHIP AND MORE ABOUT REHAB. CONSORVATORSHIP IS THE DAMN ISSUE.

we need to get more awareness about the restraints shes in not where she is rn. 

But how idk...

but we must have SOMEONE on exhell with connections or a big enough voice to get something really impactful.

We need it soon.

the attention span of people today is like 3 seconds if that. 

3 hours ago, datbritney said:

It sounds really fishy TBH.

Her WHOLE team is silent about this fiasco since #freebritney started to trend.

In addition to that, I also tend not to believe that she is at a mental health facility. We NEED to investigate that.

Additionally, we NEED a barmy fan that is a lawyer, to objectively see if someone can LEGALLY do something to protect her (interested third party to the legal proceeding, like her mom, sister or brother - if they are willing to help).

BTW, after Britney herself filled something in the conservatorship the judge ruled / decided /said something? We also need to daily update the legal status of the conservatorship procedure, if possible.

If we keep organized and gather more evidence, we will have some of the media outlets by our side, making the mystery more public (even with the payroll media AKA E! News).

WE MUST ORGANIZE OUR COURSE OF ACTION AND INVESTIGATION TO KEEP #FREEBRITNEY ALIVE!!

2 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

Britney's team wont be commenting about this whole story and #FreeBritney hashtag because they probably think and hope that it will all fade away as time goes by.

2 hours ago, Haburo said:

This is escalating rapidly into a pop music emergency.

2 hours ago, Cwazy said:

Hi everyone I just woke up what's the tea what's poppin is it revolution time? :groovin: What time are we sending Larry to the guillotine? :begone:

What's actually killing me rn is that this is a f**king public forum, her team must be eating some popcorn thinking what to do, they have all they need to know about what fans are upto right here in a silver plate:omg::pensiveney:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

was surprised Wendy spoke about it for as long as she did

disappointed with some of her comments, but overall she seemed to take a neutral stance overall and at least she mentioned almost every aspect, especially Lynne liking the comments, which I feel is the most important part

I don't regret trying to get her to say something, as she at least brought the story a ton of exposure

exactly

if only ellen say something:pensiveney:

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

To those who contacted the NASGA, what did you say exactly? And was it by email or phone?

I explained the voicemail left and included the quote from her former co-conservator that said Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the conservatee and her estate if the relief requested herein in not granted on an ex parte basis

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Y’all. Hence this meltdown y’all are having.

13 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

But when we found out Britney checked herself in, nobody mentioned the c-ship.

The paralegal saying she’s been in there for 4 months changed your tune

Literally people have been talking about forever and there have been like 20 threads about this not only after she cancelled domination but since she made the post before news broke... if you wanna only look at this situation then yeah it seems a bit blown out of proportion but that’s exactly what half of us are saying... literally no one believes the “paralegal” but if it brings attention to the conservatorship in general then so be it 

I hope these girls really are looking as well to some sort of legal protection. They can totally get sued for defamation by Larry, Jamie, and whoever else they're talking about.

I believe them, in the sense that, I think they really have good intentions, but if they don't have strong evidence about what they're saying, they're gonna get in huge trouble. And if they "lose" it's gonna be very hard that in the future  someone from the media pays attention again about Britney's unfair situation, and anyone trying to advocate against it.

Some people ask about how can Britney be helped. Lutfi says Sam Asghari, etc, I think the only way is following whatever California's laws dictate: file a petition to stop the conservatorship, and see what the judge says. But someone would have to take the responsibility: Sam, Lynne, Jamie Lynn, Bryan, her dad, Larry, Britney herself. I ignore, but could be possible, if an external party can start some sort of public petition, not the petition.org, but like, file this petition as some sort of public denounce, or maybe through some kind of organism like Human Rights or through the State, or something just to open the case and see what the judge has to say about Britney's situation and why the judge keeps determining that she's not allowed to be removed from the c-ship. Maybe they won't proceed, I don't know, but if people keep insisting something may change. But there's need to be action.

Right now it's getting attention from the media, but that's it, nobody is gonna go and act on behalf of Britney or file a petition to the judge to remove the conservatorship, because no one is gonna get involved with this.

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I hope these girls really are looking as well to some sort of legal protection. They can totally get sued for defamation by Larry, Jamie, and whoever else they're talking about.

I believe them, in the sense that, I think they really have good intentions, but if they don't have strong evidence about what they're saying, they're gonna get in huge trouble. And if they "lose" it's gonna be very hard that in the future  someone from the media pays attention again about Britney's unfair situation, and anyone trying to advocate against it.

Some people ask about how can Britney be helped. Lutfi says Sam Asghari, etc, I think the only way is following whatever California's laws dictate: file a petition to stop the conservatorship, and see what the judge says. But someone would have to take the responsibility: Sam, Lynne, Jamie Lynn, Bryan, her dad, Larry, Britney herself. I ignore, but could be possible, if an external party can start some sort of public petition, not the petition.org, but like, file this petition as some sort of public denounce, or maybe through some kind of organism like Human Rights or through the State, or something just to open the case and see what the judge has to say about Britney's situation and why the judge keeps determining that she's not allowed to be removed from the c-ship. Maybe they won't proceed, I don't know, but if people keep insisting something may change. But there's need to be action.

Right now it's getting attention from the media, but that's it, nobody is gonna go and act on behalf of Britney or file a petition to the judge to remove the conservatorship, because no one is gonna get involved with this.

https://stopguardianabuse.org/contact-us/ :jj:

• Like 5