#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Reminder: her father was talking of ending the consrvatorship last year

I'm still not ruling out that this stay could be a part of her getting out the conservatorship

I've said like 3 or 4 times already that that would literally be best case scenario - Britney is actually in there to evaluate whether or not she's ready to break free from the cship. Let's hope that's the truth. :nervousney:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

I’m talking about the mental facility side of it. The “paralegal” said she’s been there for 4 months and won’t be out anytime soon.

Team Britney told you 3 weeks ago she’ll be there for 30 days.

So we’re about to see which side is correct.

If she doesn’t come out by the end of the month, we can start freaking out.

I think obviously she will be out eventually. They need good optics. Which is why they gave a timeline. But I truly believe that shes been in there longer than we know.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I’m talking about the mental facility side of it. The “paralegal” said she’s been there for 4 months and won’t be out anytime soon.

Team Britney told you 3 weeks ago she’ll be there for 30 days.

So we’re about to see which side is correct.

If she doesn’t come out by the end of the month, we can start freaking out.

Why would they give a definitive date on how long she’s gonna be there just to have her not come out... it’s pretty much certain we’re gonna see her in a week that doesn’t necessarily confirm anything 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Goneforever said:

I think obviously she will be out eventually. They need good optics. Which is why they gave a timeline. But I truly believe that shes been in there longer than we know.

I figured it was obvious she'd be out when they said, they'd look like even worse monsters if they don't comply with their own statement. :wyd:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

The paralegal on the podcast is so irrelevant literally no one is focused on that anymore, it’s so obvious the conservatorship is shady and we’ve been saying that way longer than 2 days 

Y’all weren’t talking about the conservatorship until the paralegal popped up. So..

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I've said like 3 or 4 times already that that would literally be best case scenario - Britney is actually in there to evaluate whether or not she's ready to break free from the cship. Let's hope that's the truth. :nervousney:

An evaluation is not this long. It’s not that. 

3 hours ago, Mutya said:

Go tweet Justin Tranter about it. No one is talking about him and he could know something or help us at least.

What about her childhood friends? Has anyone reached to them? the 3 girls in those pictures, the one from TRL video that made her cry when they see eachother.  

They must know somethig, they love her:tiffsniffle:

• Like 1
Just now, BreatheMe said:

What about her childhood friends? Has anyone reached to them? the 3 girls in those pictures, the one from TRL video that made her cry when they see eachother.  

They must know somethig, they love her:tiffsniffle:

Jansen, one of those three girls, liked The Talk's discussion on #FreeBritney. So there's that.

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, marioh said:

WTF did he really say that? This might just be THE dumbest thing I've ever heard. Literally wtf. I'm glad the video's not available in my country so I don't have to watch it but I still don't need any more coffee this morning I guess... Holy ****. How can one say things like that being completely serious? I'm furious rn.

Yeah that pissed me off, sure I would like to be rich but like she rightfully earned it and you have the audacity to say that she doesn’t have the right to access her HARD EARNED MONEY and that some stranger needs to take care of it. f**king stupid prick. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Princess Pink said:

Yes, contact the Stop Guardian Abuse hotline. Kim Kardashian would be a great person to bring exposure to this. The more exposure the better, it doesn't matter from whom. We need to force Britney's team's hand so they at least make a statement. 

This is NOT about her mental health, this is about confirming the SAFETY of Britney Spears.

Who's doing this? :sendinglove: (the stop guardian abuse thing)