#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I'm in!!!

This woman, her image, her music, her everything has helped me many, many times in my life. She's always had  a special place in my heart as an artist and as a person. 

It's time for us to help Her, this time she's the one who needs support from friends...And I believe that we are her friends.

Let's kick ***. :badthoughts:

• Like 6

Yes, contact the Stop Guardian Abuse hotline. Kim Kardashian would be a great person to bring exposure to this. The more exposure the better, it doesn't matter from whom. We need to force Britney's team's hand so they at least make a statement. 

This is NOT about her mental health, this is about confirming the SAFETY of Britney Spears.

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

- NO we have her mother

- We have ENews telling us she hates the c-ship, that she has to have permission to have boy friends sleep over  (which  is egregious) 

- We have information that she is incapable to run her life, but she can go on multiple world tours, play to millions of people, be a judge on national live television ? 

-  She gets censored when she talks about the c-ship

- Everyone is vetted before they talk to her (Iggys house) 

- People getting pictures with her are getting fired 

ETC>>ETC>>>ETC

I’m talking about the mental facility side of it. The “paralegal” said she’s been there for 4 months and won’t be out anytime soon.

Team Britney told you 3 weeks ago she’ll be there for 30 days.

So we’re about to see which side is correct.

If she doesn’t come out by the end of the month, we can start freaking out.

• Like 1