#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, ConflictedObserver said:

I don't know about the other stuff he has said but I wouldn't overlook Flat Earth. Truth in plane sight is real. With a lot of BS. Watch a real documentary about it. It will get you thinking.... The debunking ones are full of lies and concepts that Flat Earthers do not believe to discredit the truth. ODD Reality. GlobeBusters. Jeranism. To name a few. Actually watch a real documentary of why people believe it to be a flat stationary plane and not a globe. It's really interesting.

Probably the dumbest thing I’ve ever read in this thread and that’s saying something. The Earth isn’t flat you dunce. Take off the tinfoil hat and come back to reality.

ANYWAY...this **** with our girl is getting really strange. She does not look happy at all in these shots she just posted. The correlation between the first photo and the Control album speaks volumes though. Hmmmm.

• Like 5
25 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

Lou taylor rn 

I love this. I can't believe we had to do with that horrible remix for so many years.  I hope that the lyrics of this song is really the only thing  that happened between the two of them. After all these years, you would think that someone would have confirmed that she slept with Wade, if thats what really happened ; even the ex boyfriend.

On 5/2/2019 at 8:30 AM, Joey Orfino said:
10 hours ago, chrisryan said:

Cause it is all crap content they didnt give us in 2016. We all know these are crap. 

I'm on the fence, the photo and video may be current, not that it really matters anyway. I think she got a ton of injectables done in her face recently.  This is a very good thing, because she needed some rejuvenation.  All through 2018 Britney was not looking as "refreshed" as the year before (translation - filler/Botox are wearing off.)  Think Glaad award photos.  

If I'm correct, it looks like she may have went to someone new for the work too, because she looks really good/younger.   Imo, they put more filler on the outer corners of her upper lip to balance her look, much more natural than before.  I also think she had cheek filler or fat injections to give her face volume back, as well as a LOT of Botox.  I wonder if she had Sam Asghari's sister do the work;  I've been following her new spa and her Before and Afters are amazing!!   She is a very talented injector.

If my theory is incorrect then the recent photo and video are definitely old.   

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6990137/Paris-Hilton-turns-heads-set-music-video-Britney-Spears-lookalike.html

Paris Hilton was joined on the set of her new music video by a Britney Spears lookalike on Thursday.

From the whimsical moss green bra to the butterfly print hot pants, the doppelganger looked identical to Britney from her 2001 VMA performance of I'm A Slave 4 U.   

Piece of me! Paris Hilton was joined on the set of her new music video by a Britney Spears lookalike in Los Angeles on Thursday

+11
Piece of me! Paris Hilton was joined on the set of her new music video by a Britney Spears lookalike in Los Angeles on Thursday 

Just as Spears did in her iconic music video, the Britney lookalike wore a pair of knee-high boots and a flowing blue-green skirt cape. 

Even her face bore a similarity to Britney.  

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6990137/Paris-Hilton-turns-heads-set-music-video-Britney-Spears-lookalike.html

Paris Hilton was joined on the set of her new music video by a Britney Spears lookalike on Thursday.

From the whimsical moss green bra to the butterfly print hot pants, the doppelganger looked identical to Britney from her 2001 VMA performance of I'm A Slave 4 U.   

+11

Just as Spears did in her iconic music video, the Britney lookalike wore a pair of knee-high boots and a flowing blue-green skirt cape. 

Even her (HIS) face bore a similarity to Britney.  

• Like 1

Okay I remember this absolutely HORRIBLE performance, but I didn't know that she messed up the choreo at the end. She was completely out of it. 

It makes me sad that she had (and still doesn't have) no one around her who could give her a hug and tell her that she doesn't need to do this if she doesn't want to. 

• Like 1

The IG post are ?% irrelevant. Not worth a comment other than this: Lou Taylor controls the entire Spears family. Keep Lou away from Preston and Jayden!!! Those boys will become legal adults in a matter of years. We already know because of the paid source TMZ that “Britney” updated her will. If anything happens to Britney her sons will inherit MILLIONS. KFed and Victoria are bums but they are the other parent that needs to protect the boys from Lou’s control and influence so she can’t con, influence  and work them over like she’s done all the others on Britney’s side of the family. That’s all I will say. Prayers for Preston, Jayden + Britney.???

• Like 6

Guys but am I the only one who thinks that the photos are old? In these photos she has a dark regrowth on her hair, like last year when she did the photos with this photographer

from the new 2019 pics (the paparazzi ones) she is totally blonde. 

I'm pretty sure that these photos are old, so I don't see the janet message... BUT knowing that her team uploaded these photos is so weird, i mean, she doesn't look that good. Maybe they are not trying to say "hey look, a new photo so she is ok, shut up" but "yes she is not ok right now, keep talking about that because her comeback is near"

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

Guys but am I the only one who thinks that the photos are old? In these photos she has a dark regrowth on her hair, like last year when she did the photos with this photographer

from the new 2019 pics (the paparazzi ones) she is totally blonde. 

I'm pretty sure that these photos are old, so I don't see the janet message... BUT knowing that her team uploaded these photos is so weird, i mean, she doesn't look that good. Maybe they are not trying to say "hey look, a new photo so she is ok, shut up" but "yes she is not ok right now, keep talking about that because her comeback is near"

They’re new.

• Like 2