#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

This kinda reminds me of how in FTR they said that Womanizer started as a result of sending Britney into the studio just to give her something to do after everything that happened. Who knows how true that is, but this strikes me as that...this random photo shoot was organized by her team just to keep her (and her fan base) occupied. It doesn’t seem like this is for anything (though they can always retouch these later if they wanted to use them for something). 

To a degree we’re all reading into all this too much, but the context of it all seems weird.

Just now, DayvinDazone said:

She also mentioned knowing he was cheating through "female intuition," i.e. she didn't need to necessarily catch him in flagrante to know something was going on. I believe that everyone can "sense" when the other person acts strange and isn't honest. As somebody in touch with the energies of other people, I don¨t need to see things spelled out for me to know the truth.

And to me, him asking her how she knows about everything *was* the confirmation, as in "how did you find out?" / "who told you"?

Enough said. And puh-LEEZ when I saw how Britney looks at Wade during the I'm a Slave 4 U video shoot it was painfully obvious she was riding his D.

lol, I saw the Making of Slave4You when it first premired and knew right then and there that they were screwing.lol That took no female intuition. But even after this video, Brandi was still questioning if Wade was cheating on her with anyone. For me, the rumors of Wade sleeping with Britney began with the airing of 'Slave 4 You' in 2001 because I was one of those fans posting online about Britney giving Wade the 'F-K ME' eyes. The rest of the public and media didn't start speculating until 2002 when Britney and Justin started actually breaking up

She confronted Wade with a list of women when he cried and asked her how she knew all of that. Thats not confirmation that he slept with Britney. As far as we know, 'Guilty' and 'Cry Me a River' are the only real details on the extent of Britney 'cheating'.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Britney is so skinny. But LMAO @ that photographer saying "Dramatic!"  "Love it" at Britneys stiff ,uncomfortable looking, poses. I think everybody lies to her.:overwhelm:

Have you ever seen one of her costumes? I went to Hard Rick cafe and on display was her outfit from Dwad. She is so tiny !!! Like beyond small.

• Like 5
Just now, Goneforever said:

Have you ever seen one of her costumes? I went to Hard Rick cafe and on display was her outfit from Dwad. She is so tiny !!! Like beyond small.

I haven't but I imagine she is very thin, especially now.She's not very tall either. But her legs in that video are tiny!

37 minutes ago, I’mAMomNow said:

This kinda reminds me of how in FTR they said that Womanizer started as a result of sending Britney into the studio just to give her something to do after everything that happened. Who knows how true that is, but this strikes me as that...this random photo shoot was organized by her team just to keep her (and her fan base) occupied. It doesn’t seem like this is for anything (though they can always retouch these later if they wanted to use them for something). 

To a degree we’re all reading into all this too much, but the context of it all seems weird.

Plot twist: it's the shoot for her new album coming out in 1 month ! :ririshade2:

I love her but I just can’t at how unflattering they make her look in her later years of her career seriously :( She’s still beautiful but there are ways and means of enhancing her looks and it feels like they do everything to make her look like such a mess. She does not look good in these photos. Her hair is an utter mess. What is their reasoning for her doing this photoshoot exactly? Do they just randomly get photographer in to take pictures to put on Instagram? I don’t know what stupid messages they’re trying to put across but they are failing miserably and everyone can see it. She looks dead behind the eyes and has done for years 

Give the poor woman a break my god. I hope the ground crumbles at ALL of their feet this is pitiful :ririshade2::leaving:

• Like 5

At first i thought that team c-ship was responding to the mess and the #freebritney movement because they wanted to cover their *** against MGM . Like we were making noise but not bothering them that much . But now it's clear that they are responding to us and the stuff we post online , Lynn and Jansen liking post that expose them and even if it is not big acts are hurting them and their narrative. It is giving us credits and motivation to keep going . We are discovering and exposing them a little bit everyday and they sense our breath on their necks everyday a little bit closer.

To see that they went with the same attorneys and legal team that was (still is) part of MJ rip off estate , says alot to me. Jeryll S Cohen your name is on every damn papers . We all know the similitude between both of them stories. They are doing the same thing to Britney (druging her, spying her in her own f**king house, and her phone, cutting her from the real world ect) only this time they did with the law giving them this right so when something really ugly happen they can wash their hands .

• Like 5