#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Remember how her appearance on How I Met Your Mother marked the official beginning of the comeback and the Circus era?

I think this photoshoot might be the official beginning of the B10 era :disappointed:

If that’s the beginning...I don’t wanna see how it ends.

4 hours ago, LoveIsAStateOfGrace said:

This shoot. These pics. That video. No.

If any of you spend your coins on supporting any attempt at a comeback you are part of the problem.

From this point on, I am no longer streaming or buying her music, buying tickets to see her live or buying merch. Illegal downloads if she brings out new music but honestly at this point I would rather she retired than this mess. It is too sad to watch.

Maybe retirement is the only thing that's going to set her free. I mean let's face it they exhausted the legacy stuff with Piece of Me. People already weren't here for Domination so interest from the GP was already starting to decline. If she stops working and the coins stop rolling in maybe they'll finally let her be free and she can start to do stuff on her own terms.

This. 

• Like 4

Omg I wanna believe that photoshoot was a reference to Janet Jackson's Control

I love that album too and the lyrics are very Overprotected, I always thought of OP when listening to Control :cuteidk:

Also side thing please praise Queen Janet, I could see Primeney doing a video like this:

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Commotion said:

Omg I wanna believe that photoshoot was a reference to Janet Jackson's Control

I love that album too and the lyrics are very Overprotected, I always thought of OP when listening to Control :cuteidk:

Also side thing please praise Queen Janet, I could see Primeney doing a video like this:

The video for "Overprotected" (Album version) was inspired by "The Pleasure Principle".

• Like 4