#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I think she looks beautiful.  In the video the hair looks bad but in the photos, I think it looks good.  Disheveled on purpose.  Serena from Gossip Girl vibes... She definitely looks depressed though.  Poor Brinny.  I really hope this wasn’t some lame attempt by her team to distract the fanbase

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

giphy.gif

Hide contents

No, I really am :embarrassney:

Despite everything I still crave for new Britney stuff, whatever it is, even a candid. I'm obsessed :yesplease: And even before all this, I had already commented on this forum that we would most likely gonna get a new Britney for the next era, because she's always changing. And each [era]ney is very distinguishable from each other.

And this is not just a new era, but if we divide her career in big chomps, we're entering a third epoch. BOMT - ITZ was the first one, and we had that long pause between Someday and Gimme More (which was just surpassed by Slumber Party). Then from Blackout - Glory was another era, followed by this new long pause, and we'll start again.

Or, if you count Blackout as part of the first group:

• BOMT == Circus
  • OIDIA == FF
  • Britney == Britney Jean
  • ITZ == Glory
  • Blackout == B10

If she was able to release an album in the middle of her personal issues, I don't know why they wouldn't make her release an album now. So I still B10 coming by the end of this year.

You, sis, are part of the problem

• Like 3

THIS IS JUST THE SHELL OF OUR BEAUTIFUL QUEEN. Her eyes are screaming for help.
And did you see the VIDEO on her IG? It seems like she's just not there. Hope she's not Robotney again like during FF an XFactor.

JUST BLANK EYES. 
And why does she put her mouth like that in every Iacuzzi's shooting?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

They're trying to give the impression that everything is fine. They (because it wasn't Britney herself) went from asking us for privacy to staging photo ops and now orchestrating photo shoots. 

Can't wait to see their next move which I guess will come close to May 10th. 

lol they're so dumb idek how to put it into words. if they were trying to convince us that everything is fine, they should have gone for a..... happy, smiling, colourful whatever photoshoots not this smh :hideous:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

lol they're so dumb idek how to put it into words. if they were trying to convince us that everything is fine, they should have gone for a..... happy, smiling, colourful whatever photoshoots not this smh :hideous:

If they really wanted to make it look more genuine they should of just let her do a fashion show like she use to :shameless: 

• Like 2

Do you think there was an intention to resemble Janet "Control" theme? And if so, was it Britney's or Team B idea?

I know this is a reach, but WHAT IF it was actually her idea and she is trying to send a message about how she is going to regain control on her life? (no harm in hoping, right?)

• Like 2