#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Has not done anything wrong? Wade Flopson is morally corrupt. The guy was all buddy buddy with both JT and Britney (Justin considered him a good friend). Still, it didn't stop him from going after Britney and doing god knows what with her behind closed doors. Wade would not have any right to talk crap about Britney, the *****? 

I can't :zoomzoom:

Wade was a friend of Britney since 1998/99 that's why he was Justin's friends.Of course Wade has every right to talk about Britney and Justin.The decision to maintain a ****** relationship is two people.People in 2019 and buying the role of Justin in love and hurt when it was the opposite.That relationship was worn and dead.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

Girlllllllllllllllll stay fabulous BUT

There are at least million billion reasons to hate Wade Robson. He's a sleazy pathological liar that would throw his mother under the bus if it propelled his flop career higher. The Britney thing aside, just him participating in the mass witch hunt of Michael Jackson makes me sick. There's LITERALLY a vault worth of receipts proving his entire story was fabricated and doesn't add up, including his whole story about how Michael mind controlled him into hating women even though Wade was going out with Michael's niece :jj:

People like Wade are about as lovely and innocent as Lou M Taylor :jj:

THISSSS

hes such a opportunistic sleezeball. Watching that doc, not defending that ****, but like why is no one talking about his parents?? :xcuseme: idk if I was a parent to one of those victims I would either be flipping tables pissed af or sobbing bc some **** ripped my baby’s innocence away. This ***** is like “uh I just didn’t know or couldn’t tell” all oblivious n **** :meltdown: like you KNOW they’re not stupid and loved Michaels hush money and the lifestyle he supplied for them. Wade LIED in court, and don’t gimme that “victims r scared to talk” BS he was far from a child when he testified, and it’s messed bc there were actual kids at the time hanging around Michael he could’ve saved if he told the truth. Face it, wade is getting old can’t dance and doesn’t want to work, he’s opportunistic sleezeball. I would not be surprised if team b would throw him money to say he saw nothing suspicious in regards to her team when he worked with Britney. Or even worse, if f**king ********* makes a doc about himself (he would so do that) and have his buddy wade on there talking about how Justin was the true victim and Britney was a **** or w/e. :beyfedup: Wade is trash. 

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

How sad to hate a person who has not done anything wrong.Especially in the case of Britney that Wade was very important in her professional live.And I repeat that Wade has never said anything about Britney although he would be in all his right.

Oh god... let me be clear. 'I hate Wade' is just a way to say it. I can't hate anyone who I don't even know / nor has done anything to me, in the first place.

But, to those who see Wade as someone good or something, do some research about him. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

There are at least million billion reasons to hate Wade Robson. He's a sleazy pathological liar that would throw his mother under the bus if it propelled his flop career higher. The Britney thing aside, just him participating in the mass witch hunt of Michael Jackson makes me sick. There's LITERALLY a vault worth of receipts proving his entire story was fabricated and doesn't add up, including his whole story about how Michael mind controlled him into hating women even though Wade was going out with Michael's niece :jj:

He used Brinny to get to Justin Timberlake who helped him get a headstart in the music biz by hooking him up with producers and helping him write songs. Then Wade started sleeping with Brinny stabbing Justin in the back etc.

He's awful and the fact his career has flopped and now he has to resort to lying on national TV speaks volumes. Bye.

THIS. 

I'm so lazy to spill all that tea. I'm your fan right now.:akii:

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

For Loucifer we can use:

?? Old lady emoji, CAUSE SHES OLD! :tiffcackle: (not trying to be ageist but you can tell that’s an obvious insecurity she has :evilpatrick:)

??‍♀️ A witch, cause she’s a witch *****

?‍♀️ A zombie bc she practically looks like one 

? this scary devil mask thing

?? crown and poop, bc she’s the queen of poop world 

for Larry it can be:

? a clown, bc he looks like one trying to distance himself from this hot mess

? a trash can bc hes trash

??‍♀️ A worlock 

?‍♂️ Also a zombie bc he’s basically one already 

? disturbing scary devil mask #2

These can apply to both:

? a snek, cause that’s what they literally are

? a chicken bc theyre spineless weakass *******

? a pig, bc they’re pigs

? spiderweb, for the web of lies they live in

? mosquito, bc they’re blood sucking parasites 

? a virus, bc they make me sick

?? sheep and wolf, bc they’re wolves in sheep’s clothing 

? a tornado for the mess they caused themselves 

⚖️ A scale, bc judgment day is coming for them :evilpatrick:

? chains and a lock, symbolizing Britney’s prison like life. :crying1:

For Lou the devil mask which looks more like a demon mask,so it's even better 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Wade in the 2000s was in a relationship with Mayte Garcia.

Brandi Jackson's timeline bounces between 2000 to 2002.

The married woman who Wade had an affair with was Prince's(the artist) wife Mayte Garcia in 2000.

Brandi and Wade started having *** in 2000. Brandi noticed that Wade was pursing Britney, professionally, in 1999 & 2000. She thought that something was going on between him and Britney because she felt he was lying to her and pulling away from her. But Wade was really having an affair with Mayte Garcia at that time.

Brandi said she questioned Wade the final time when she was 19 or 20 years old. Brandi turned 20 in February of 2002, which is the same month that the media began to report that Britney and Justin had broken up and the rumors about Britney and Wade became wide spread.

Cry Me a River & Guilty are all the confirmation that 'something romantic' happened between Britney and Wade.

16 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

He used Brinny to get to Justin Timberlake who helped him get a headstart in the music biz by hooking him up with producers and helping him write songs. Then Wade started sleeping with Brinny stabbing Justin in the back etc.

He's awful and the fact his career has flopped and now he has to resort to lying on national TV speaks volumes. Bye.

Exactly plus a fact that no one is talking now about Harvey Weistein's case and no one talked about documentary about him "Untouchable" that came out exactly in the same time as "documentary" Leaving Neverland. Few days ago Harvey had first appointment at court and there was no news. In the time when everyone is so focused on LN Harvey's case is on mute in media. Plus Oprah is his best friend(you can find photos how she kisses him and I doubt she had no knowledge about his personality). Same as media now(like big one like TMZ, E, BBC, and etc) are not talking about FreeBritney same they didn't report on lies of Wade and James. The most iconic is how James said he was ******** in the train station of Neverland and abuse finished in 1992,when the train station was not built till 1994 when Jackson married Lisa Presley. James claiming Jackson's marriage to Lisa was "just for show" when few weeks ago she kept liking pro-Michael's posts same as now Lynne Spears. 

Both MJ and Britney started to rebel and were not like the rest totally under control of industry and both are shown by media as crazy and some people are trying to control Britney same as they controled MJ and in the end. 

• Like 1