#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, nonoiseplz said:

She didn't confirm anything. In the year 2000,this girl was a virgin and also thought Wade was a virgin when they first had ***.  Wade never told her he had *** with Britney. Some 'reliable friend' listed a bunch of women ,including Britney, that Wade was sleeping with. She confronted  him and he asked her how she knew of this.

When she asked Wade specifically about Britney, he told her that he wasn't sleeping with Britney. But later on when she questioned him again about ALL the women, he only asked her how did she know all of this, but Wade never answered the question. That's far from conformation.

This girl was heartbroken. She doesn't seem hung up on Wade but she is upset with how he's targeted her family.

Wade in the 2000s was in a relationship with Mayte Garcia.

22 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

At first i thought that team c-ship was responding to the mess and the #freebritney movement because they wanted to cover their against MGM . Like we were making noise but not bothering them that much . But now it's clear that they are responding to us and the stuff we post online , Lynn and Jansen liking post that expose them and even if it is not big acts are hurting them and their narrative. It is giving us credits and motivation to keep going . We are discovering and exposing them a little bit everyday and they sense our breath on their necks everyday a little bit closer everyday .

To see that they went with the same attorneys and legal team that was (still is) part of MJ rip off estate , says alot to me. Jeryll S Cohen your name is on every damn papers . We all know the similitude betweent both of them stories. They are doing the same thing to Britney (druging her, spying her in her own f**king house, and her phone, cutting her from the real world ect) only this time they did with the law giving them this right so when something really ugly happen they can wash their hands .

The lawyers of Lou M Taylor,James Spears are the same as the state of MJ?

12 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

The lawyers of Lou M Taylor,James Spears are the same as the state of MJ?

Not Lou Taylor at least on papers .

Yes the same lawyers appointed for MJ estate are the one Jamie choosed (unless they choosed him instead) to take over Britney personal and financial power .

I am working on something about this, because i've seen a couple a fishy things about it. Hope it will be ready by the end of the day for your guys to see it .

• Like 5
1 hour ago, DayvinDazone said:

She also mentioned knowing he was cheating on account of "female intuition," i.e. she didn't need to necessarily catch him in flagrante to know something was going on. I believe that everyone can "sense" when another person acts strange and isn't honest. As somebody in touch with the energies of other people, I don¨t need to see things spelled out for me to know the truth.

PRRRREACHH sis :bigtime:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

Michael Costello uploaded this pic and disabled the comment section:

He's worked with Team B many times before.

He disabled it because HELLA people were saying how raggedy and old she looks. Someone even said it looks like she smells :( 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

He disabled it because HELLA people were saying how raggedy and old she looks. Someone even said it looks like she smells :( 

I thought it was because of the freebritney comments :orangu:

She looks young though. The facial expression looks weird but it's because she's not feeling it at all.

Lou's damage control is actually damaging Britney, she needs to stop now :whitneyshade:

• Like 7

26 January 2008

Spears' Uncle: 'Britney Experimented With Drink And ***** Young'.... 

Britney Spears' uncle isn't shocked by his niece's recent personal troubles - because she has reportedly been drinking and experimenting with ***** since her early teens.William Spears - the brother of the pop star's dad Jamie - claims the singer started drinking at the tender age of 13, and began smoking ********* when she was just 14.But the substance use got worse as she rose to superstardom, according to her uncle, and he even partook in one of her alleged **** binges.He tells British newspaper The Sun: "I know she did ******* on her 18th birthday - I was there. We were at a party in an apartment and I spotted her doing a line just before I did one. We smoked pot together too..."She has tried just about everything - *******, crystal ****, ecstasy..".And the 49-year-old welder fears Britney could be heading for an early grave like her grandmother Emma Jean, who committed suicide aged 31, if she doesn't seek professional help soon.He adds, "I'm not just a family friend or someone who claims to know them. I was there every day, working with them. I have seen all the terrible things happen..."Britney is in an unstable state of mind now and there is nothing anyone can do about it. She is not listening to anybody...

"If people think she has reached the bottom, they are very wrong. Suicide is the bottom line for Britney".

https://www.femalefirst.co.uk/music/musicnews/Britney+Spears-47273.html

• Like 4
2 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I hate Wade.

How sad to hate a person who has not done anything wrong.Especially in the case of Britney that Wade was very important in her professional live.And I repeat that Wade has never said anything about Britney although he would be in all his right.

3 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

How sad to hate a person who has not done anything wrong.Especially in the case of Britney that Wade was very important in her professional live.And I repeat that Wade has never said anything about Britney although he would be in all his right.

Has not done anything wrong? Wade Flopson is morally corrupt. The guy was all buddy buddy with both JT and Britney (Justin considered him a good friend). Still, it didn't stop him from going after Britney and doing god knows what with her behind closed doors. Wade would not have any right to talk crap about Britney, the *****? 

I can't :zoomzoom:

• Like 8
4 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

maybe people should start spamming emojis like they did with Taylor Swift and the snakes on her comments

maybe they could use frogs frog-face_1f438.png for larry :pieceofwhat: or something else

For Loucifer we can use:

?? Old lady emoji, CAUSE SHES OLD! :tiffcackle: (not trying to be ageist but you can tell that’s an obvious insecurity she has :evilpatrick:)

??‍♀️ A witch, cause she’s a witch *****

?‍♀️ A zombie bc she practically looks like one 

? this scary devil mask thing

?? crown and poop, bc she’s the queen of poop world 

for Larry it can be:

? a clown, bc he looks like one trying to distance himself from this hot mess

? a trash can bc hes trash

??‍♀️ A worlock 

?‍♂️ Also a zombie bc he’s basically one already 

? disturbing scary devil mask #2

These can apply to both:

? a snek, cause that’s what they literally are