#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, LoveIsAStateOfGrace said:

This shoot. These pics. That video. No.

If any of you spend your coins on supporting any attempt at a comeback you are part of the problem.

From this point on, I am no longer streaming or buying her music, buying tickets to see her live or buying merch. Illegal downloads if she brings out new music but honestly at this point I would rather she retired than this mess. It is too sad to watch.

Maybe retirement is the only thing that's going to set her free. I mean let's face it they exhausted the legacy stuff with Piece of Me. People already weren't here for Domination so interest from the GP was already starting to decline. If she stops working and the coins stop rolling in maybe they'll finally let her be free and she can start to do stuff on her own terms.

This. Couldn't agree more.

Fans have to realize that if they keep funding this whole business set up around milking Britney they are complicit to what is going on. We love Britney and support her. Not those that exploit her.

I haven't logged in here for ages. But this conservatorship **** going on for more than a decade makes me want to puke:nyschool:

• Like 9
Just now, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Hey guys! Just completed my recap for pages 1050-1100 on the recap thread. But for ease, I'll just quote it on here. So for all those who finds it difficult to keep up with the thread, here goes:

For some weird reason, my quoted post only shows up till the second spoiler :umomg: Can anyone explain why :receipts2:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Urbanney said:

B.o.B. lost his credibility when he said the earth was flat

I don't know about the other stuff he has said but I wouldn't overlook Flat Earth. Truth in plane sight is real. With a lot of BS. Watch a real documentary about it. It will get you thinking.... The debunking ones are full of lies and concepts that Flat Earthers do not believe to discredit the truth. ODD Reality. GlobeBusters. Jeranism. To name a few. Actually watch a real documentary of why people believe it to be a flat stationary plane and not a globe. It's really interesting.

10 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

ok since you guys talking about cloning and mkultra , did you know about that letter sent in 2017 to andrew wallet from someone who wants to save Britney and think they used mkultra or whatever that is https://www.docdroid.net/nXRikmk/338427144-letter-to-andrew-wallet-re-britney-spears-conservatorship-february-4-2017.pdf 

:queenie:

Now let me go back to my investigation to see how we can link courts guys with team c-ship :byetina:

Signed by Stan J. Caterbone :airpls:

• Like 1

this is definitely another "just for fun" photoshoot.. it's the same random wedding photographer that took all the other random Britney pics she's posted on Instagram (some other user already posted them).. they must be friends.. :tehe:

Britney herself looks absolutely awesome but everything else is awful.. the dress, the "set", the lighting.. I'm no photographer but it looks like hot garbage.. :gimmemoar:

• Like 2