#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I'm sorry but she looks sad, lost and confused. Everytime something like this happens I feel she loses a piece of her that we never get to see again. She honestly should not be doing anything in the limelight right now. She just needs a well deserved break right now. Even if she doesn't release another album I would be ok with that, she has already given me 100+ songs that I can jam to for the rest of my life. I'm rooting for her happiness and her health. Love you brit. :hugs:

• Like 1

She’s absolutely DONE with her teams BS! She’s rebelling!!!!!!!! “I’ll stand here but I’m not gonna stand here and look pretty” (figurative statement she  is obviously pretty regardless)

At this point, especially with the court date coming up and the general public awareness of her situation.. I think Brit KNOWS that if they touch her custody arrangement the WORLD will revolt on a level her team has never seen!!!

I truly feel this is the moment she’s waited for the last 11 1/2 years...

Brit def has a plan for each and every last member of her teams total annilhilation.. down to the most meticulous  of details... ??

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, ILuvMe said:

She's kind of dancing in the second video. My poor baby I hope you had fun during this :imdying:

I feel like she is pushing her self to enjoy the shooting but you can tell she is not happy

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, radar22 said:

It’s been eating you up that she needs a makeover? Really? 

Let her be. She likes her makeup styled this way. Fans are lucky to get anything from her when people are consistently picking a part every little detail down to an eyelash. 

The woman can’t have her boyfriend over without daddy spears permission and this is what they focus on lmao