#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

The video with her with “how deep is your love” playing made me so sad. If you listen to the lyrics it’s like she’s speaking thru the song and posing very sad looking and the photographer goes “dramatic!!!!” And laughs.. like ya ***** dramatic isn’t the half of it 

• Like 1

Sorry but the “final” photo is no better than the snaps Britney posted. Just another mess created by team c-ship to try and distract us, and prove to us that “she’s fine”. Clearly she is not. From the looks of these photos, Britney wanted nothing to do with this shoot. Give the girl some actual “me time”, Jesus. :icant2:

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

The quality of these photos though... 

I don’t know what’s worse. The fact that they look like Jayden snapped them in their living room, or the fact that her team actually went and posted a video to show that this in fact was a legit “photo shoot”. 

DAMAGE CONTROL. This shoot was strategically booked and shot on the fly by her controllers, and it shows. The photos (horrendous lighting, lack of wardrobe, hair and makeup, etc.) are a mess, and it’s obvious that this was the last thing Britney wanted to be doing. 

Congratulations Lou, Larry, and Jamie! You made yourselves look like fools... AGAIN. :cackling:

Their attempts at blowing this over is getting desperate.

KQBfjPy.gif

• Like 8
2 hours ago, Guido said:

The thing I do like about the shoot is that Lou Taylor doesnt follow the photographer's insta... so hopefully she is not involved in this... and why would her team post videos and pictures of her that still raise questions. Maybe she really tries to get a message across. Time will reveal hopefully.

One thing is for sure. They cant just pretend like nothing happened and keep that circus rolling. Somehow the worries of her fanbase need to be adressed...

I agree... I think she's one of Britney's friends. Because she did her other personal photoshoots too:

• Like 4