#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Guys, there's this article on neomag FR, it's bs. It's called "10 usefull things to know about Britney Spears". 

https://www.neonmag.fr/10-savoirs-inutiles-sur-britney-spears-527843.html

"#7 When she WAS under the c-ship her father asked her assistant to make sure she brushed her teeth..."

It has been posted yesterday, may 3rd. This flop journalist is writing it like she's out of the c-chip, I can't...

So it's a top 10 article, with Britney, so it will generate a lot of clicks and people in France will think that Britney is already free... :(

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Cheshire-***** said:

Guys, there's this article on neomag FR, it's bs. It's called "10 usefull things to know about Britney Spears". 

https://www.neonmag.fr/10-savoirs-inutiles-sur-britney-spears-527843.html

"#7 When she WAS under the c-ship her father asked her assistant to make sure she brushed her teeth..."

It has been posted yesterday, may 3rd. This flop journalist is writing it like she's out of the c-chip, I can't...

So it's a top 10 article, with Britney, so it will generate a lot of clicks and people in France will think that Britney is already free... :(

Let's drag them on IG :tiffanynod:

https://instagram.com/neon_mag?igshid=1iqg469icgs4k

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I am very curious about the hat emoji in both posts ? 

It could be totally ramdom but maybe it's not, is there english expressions including the word "hat" ? :awks:

In french there's like something about putting a rabbit out of a hat to talk about something unexpected (like a surprise good or bad) 

Don't know if there's one in english too... 

• Like 2

I mean if there was anything planned for B10 with the Domination theme, as ironic as it would've been maybe it was their attempt to show the world how in control she was of her life :yaknow: And she was supposedly performing My Prerogative and Overprotected ( :crying3: ) so who knows, maybe the new era is gonna be inspired in something like that.

#Justice4BritneyJean

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Remember how her appearance on How I Met Your Mother marked the official beginning of the comeback and the Circus era?

I think this photoshoot is the official beginning of the next B10 era :disappointed:

giphy.gif

Spoiler

No, I really am :embarrassney:

Despite everything I still crave for new Britney stuff, whatever it is, even a candid. I'm obsessed :yesplease: And even before all this, I had already commented on this forum that we would most likely gonna get a new Britney for the next era, because she's always changing. And each [era]ney is very distinguishable from each other.

And this is not just a new era, but if we divide her career in big chomps, we're entering a third epoch. BOMT - ITZ was the first one, and we had that long pause between Someday and Gimme More (which was just surpassed by Slumber Party). Then from Blackout - Glory was another era, followed by this new long pause, and we'll start again.

Or, if you count Blackout as part of the first group:

• BOMT == Circus
  • OIDIA == FF
  • Britney == Britney Jean
  • ITZ == Glory
  • Blackout == B10

If she was able to release an album in the middle of her personal issues, I don't know why they wouldn't make her release an album now. So I still B10 coming by the end of this year.

• Like 3