#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, ifuseekarianna said:

This is not old content. Her face looks the same as it did when we first saw photos recently. She looks so unhappy I hate this.

Her hair is a mess, they want her to look like this to us. 

But when’s her hair or makeup not a mess :whatitellu:

• Like 1

It's like when they saw people commenting she look sad in photo.

Then they posted the sec video try to tell that she's fine and casually posing.

The whole thing is just weird and frustrating. :xfactorlook: 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Tbh even if she’s free I wouldn’t mind still trying to get Loucifer investigated. Britney being free is the prime objective, but after that, I won’t sit will knowing they got away with everything, especially with all their sloppy shady **** that’s been unraveling the past few weeks. There’s has to be justice :badthoughts: they took SOOO many years of her life. Imagine having your 20s ripped away from you. :nothavingit: Not cool. 

I really hate Lou and I don’t know why, so I agree with you lol :uknowit:

• Like 6
23 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

It’s a low budget photoshoot INSIDE her home for fun. That is not a big photographer. Britney always gets her hair and makeup done for major work photo shoots. Calm down 

Lmao ??? I cant right now!! Making excuses are stupid. People do that all the time and still looks f**king decent and atleast looks good. Her hair is a  mess and her make up is horrid. Okay, she doesn’t look all the way bad nor horrible in the face I’m talking about having the right makeup and having her hair atleast combed . 

3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I really hate Lou and I don’t know why, so I agree with you lol :uknowit:

Like even you can see through her. It doesn’t take a psychic to feel the slimy vibes she gives off. She doesn’t do herself any favors either when she opens her mouth and spews that fake *** Christian crap.

I said it before, she literally looks like a “let me speak to your manager” kinda lady

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Like even you can see through her. It doesn’t take a psychic to feel the slimy vibes she gives off. She doesn’t do herself any favors either when she opens her mouth and spews that fake *** Christian crap.

I said it before, she literally looks like a “let me speak to your manager” kinda lady

She’s the perfect person to get into Lynne’s ear with her religious bullshit. Lynne is only objecting now because Lou is probably sleeping with Jamie, but let’s not forget she let Lou in to begin with. :nyschool: 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Fudgeney said:

I just rewatched for the record and you can tell throughout the whole documentary they are clipping her words and reordering them. Some moments you can almost 100% tell shes talking about the conservatorship and how she wants out of it but then they mix her words up to make it sound like shes talking about something completely different. I suggest everyone should rewatch it and be wary when they do this.

I will:mj:

• Like 4