#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’m saying in general relaaax :joanne: I’ve seen people post on here that that’s what they actually believe :mj:

I have a friend who tries to convince me she is cloned :orangu:

4 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Haha look up Barbara Streisand’s dogs tho. I think it’s hilarious. 

And human cloning would never be a thing because it’s unethical

Sorry, but when has that stopped anyone from anything though? :tiffsniffle: I mean, look what thread we’re posting in :smokney: 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Oh I totally agree, the B Army is very toxic as well, and this site has, for years now, allowed members to trash everything from Britney’s parenting to her eyelids, and these same hypocrites are here now pretending as though they haven’t been a part of this exact same problem with regard to forcing her to comply and abide by their wishes for her (I.e., whining and bullying everyone related to Britney due to perceived lack of adequate red carpet styling, her eyebrows, her teeth, Hawaii vacations, etc).

This fanbase went so far as to bully industry legends like Joseph Kahn and David LaChapelle, and anyone else who didn’t provide them with that they felt entitled to.

It’s just as bad as the LMs, but in a different way. The former is obsessed with charts and certifications, while the latter is 100% fixated on looks and public perception. 

IKR? For the past 11 years people here have been giving her **** like she’s lazy now and doesn’t give a **** when they don’t realize she has been suffering this whole time. It took till now for them to realize her situation when most of us have pointed out how awful her team is and how it affects her. I never gave her a hard time because I can understand due to her restraints. Now that I know they make a cocktail of medications explains why she’s been off these past 11 years and I can see why she refused to take them. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
21 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

I found an old article that covered the reality of Britney's childhood. 

Britney Spears: The inside story behind her demons - she was scared of drunken dad 

1) It was a traumatic scene that no child should ever have to see, but one that was replayed over and over again in the young life of Britney Spears. Her father Jamie was shouting, her mother Lynne lay crumpled in a heap on the kitchen floor. Then, her dad begging for forgiveness at her feet, Lynne would give him yet another chance. Such distressing, emotionally-charged episodes were all too familiar during Britney’s childhood.Britney Jean Spears was not born into a stable home. She was born into a dysfunctional disordered one because of her father’s alcoholic rages.The rows and fights she witnessed left her a bundle of nerves that others, including her own mother, would mistake for natural excitement or energy

Her Uncle Willie – “One time Jamie was drunk and tried to drive off with Britney in the car. She was no more than five years old. I tried to stop him, so I reached into the truck to grab the keys from the ignition and he punched me. We got right into it there by the car, fighting in front of her. 

2)The full extent of the Spears’ poverty has never fully been told. But some periods were so dark and desperate that Britney would go to the fridge and find it bare. Her dad would hunt for food in the woods near their home – that meant eating rabbit and squirrel. 

3) Away from the cameras she was a nervous wreck and had been prescribed Prozac (used for depression and panic attacks) at the age of 18. During the European leg of her Oops! I Did It Again tour in the winter of 2000, she began having “massive anxieties” in the middle of the night. A source close to her says: “She had trouble sleeping and crying fits. She was restless and agitated. Nights were the only times she was alone and she struggled with that… When nothing was happening, it drove her crazy. Only exhaustion would knock her out.”Such anxiety was not ****-induced. This was Britney’s natural state, but heightened by fame. Her moods started to swing noticeably, high and happy one minute, sad and brooding the next.  

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/britney-spears-the-inside-story-behind-397798

wonder what is actually true about this.... now suddenly she´s crazy since she was a girl...?

sounds like an article posted by her team :joanne:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nels64 said:

Omg girl. I can’t with some of the conspiracy theorists on here. 

Britney was not cloned. The illuminati is not real at least not in the capacity y’all think it is. I’m sure there’s a group of delusional crazies out there that probably call themselves the illuminati though. But a “real” illuminati does not exist. 

Well, it did exist, but not in this century (or country).

It was simply a small group of enlightened intellectuals (scientists, egalitarians, liberals) from Bavaria who wanted society to progress far quicker. They were all persecuted, since religion trumped science (sound familiar)?

Thus, the Illuminati was forced to disband after a few years. The only thing that’s currently even remotely analogous to the actual aims of the Illuminati are now known as members of the U.S. Democratic Party. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

IKR? For the past 11 years people here have been giving her **** like she’s lazy now and doesn’t give a **** when they don’t realize she has been suffering this whole time. It took till now for them to realize her situation when most of us have pointed out how awful her team is and how it affects her. I never gave her a hard time because I can understand due to her restraints. Now that I know they make a cocktail of medications explains why she’s been off these past 11 years and I can see why she refused to take them. 

Yeah, if I seriously had a dollar for the amount of times people downvoted me and/or posted “LMAO U DONT KNOW SHEES ON MEDZZZZZ :cackling:" whenever I mentioned it, then I could probably retire before Britney. 

• Like 2
Just now, LostInAnImage said:

Hah, no clue. I think it makes discussion way more difficult, because people are responding to entirely different topics. 

My point! We were talking about how great must be to have Britney trying to buy your love with pancakes because she is the New mom in the house and then, BAM... Lou has 58800 companies under piece of me name

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Hunting squirrels and eating rabits? Lmao

That's actually a really normal thing for some people tho lol tell me y'all can't see Jamie hunting squirrels and rabbits 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

Hahah. I mean...what we call the illuminati now. There’s no such thing as a secret evil organization with satanic powers giving all the powerful people in the world their powers. 

No, of course not. Anyone who believes that bullshit is too gullible to even be given internet access.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, joe sp said:

wonder what it is actually true about this.... now suddenly she´s crazy since she was a girl

sounds like an article posted by her team :joanne:

Britney's prime is a good time to discuss and research more about it. Nobody uses to do it and nobody is going to spill the tea about it.